Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi guys,

My application details are:
AOR: 16 Jan 2019
ME passed
BIO: 17 Mar 2019

It's now at the stage of "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Today, the estimated remaining processing time just changed to 13 weeks, and the general message at the top changed to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

I checked my email several times but did not see any new emails from them. Does this new message mean I missed some email from them?
I got the same update. I don't believe you missed an email, it seems to be a generic update

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys i am in a precarious situation right now.
I have submitted all my work related documents including my pay slips and all documents are genuine. However there was a mistake by my company hr as he wrote dates sept18 to nov18 in my last 3 months pay slips and my actual last 3 months were jan18 to march 18 which is specified in my reference and releiving letters.
I am 100 days from Aor with eligibility met. Is it a problem? Will I get rejected? What should I do?.

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
I have submitted all my work related documents including my pay slips and all documents are genuine. However there was a mistake by my company hr as he wrote dates sept18 to nov18 in my last 3 months pay slips and my actual last 3 months were jan18 to march 18 which is specified in my reference and releiving letters.
I am 100 days from Aor with eligibility met. Is it a problem? Will I get rejected? What should I do?.
@SithLord @legalfalcon

Neel4636

Oct 15, 2018
I just encountered this mistake from my Hr yesterday if I knew before submitting I would have got new one.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Does your profile show that your eligibility met? you should be fine

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
How do u know it will take such long?

BTW, my AOR is Jan 21 and my case is also at the same VO as urs. I submitted another webform since I thought they wrote my submitted date wrongly in the response of the first webform: “Your application was received via your account on December 4, 2018”, which is impossible since I haven’t either created the EE profile or received ITA (my ITA was on Dec 19, 2018).

But the good news is the background verifications start to be in progress in the 2nd response, while it was “not in progress yet” in the 1st response.

Hope we will be fine at that VO!
Thanks, But it' s look alike, because many of them who called the CIC agent got reply, it will be done by September 2019. However, My case is a bit slow in progress like no eligibility, no background started yet. Seems like a long way. In your case, if the background is started that's a good signal.

Reactions: JssAmA

aspirant89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Received an update in my account today.
Aor 9th Jan - ip2 status initially after aor.
Last update March 12 - Ip1 status
Today's update May 3 - ip2 status

Reactions: Fias34

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
how to tell if you are in ip1 or ip2, my background always shows like your application is in progress

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Can someone tell me what status I am at now? many thanks!!!
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Fias34

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Thanks, But it' s look alike, because many of them who called the CIC agent got reply, it will be done by September 2019. However, My case is a bit slow in progress like no eligibility, no background started yet. Seems like a long way. In your case, if the background is started that's a good signal.
Thanks. As long as it is CEC, it should a fast stream. I did hear and find out some rumours about CPC-E (aka Edmonton office), but there are still some approval examples within or before 6 months arrive. I think all we can do is waiting in a careless way.

Reactions: rishu12892

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Whats ur country of residence ?