+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I am the on the side. Called CIC and the lady helping me was lovely.

She told me Criminality Passed
Background check some passed, some still onging
Eligibility ongoing

But she told me to rest assure, no news is good news, and good things will come within 6 months. She did put me on hold for 10 mins before that.

Did you call through skype?

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi guys,

I mailed Ralph and was told my eligibility requires review and criminality and security not started.

The next day I call cic and was told elibility, criminality and security are in progress. The lady placed me on hold for 5 mins to check for the details. Also, I got RPRF request 2 weeks back and paid the next day but ADR status still shows We are reviewing your additional document. And current BG status is IP1.

Any advice? What does eligibility requires review mean?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I didn’t submit biometrics to extend my visiting status and I still do not have the BIL instructions now.... is there a way I can get biometrics done without the BIL.
IRCC will most certainly send you BIL when they gonna need your biometrics and by then you must follow their instructions and go for any approved biometrics collection point

ss33

Apr 26, 2019
1.26 AOR.

Called IRCC this afternoon. The lady told me that everything passed but security check is ongoing in the city of Edmonton.

Anyone is under similar situation with me ? How long is processing for security check?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
1.26 AOR.

Called IRCC this afternoon. The lady told me that everything passed but security check is ongoing in the city of Edmonton.

Anyone is under similar situation with me ? How long is processing for security check?
Same here. The lady told me security is ongoing.
Aor 27th
VO ottawa

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Finger crossed. It maybe taken many months for security checking.
Depends really on your country of residence and citizenship as well as your personal and travel history.

Some have had it done in a week time while others in months

hrpreetk

Apr 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me how does it matter to have a representative on your file?

Is there anything they need to submit from their side as well?
My representative is too slow . Just curious about is they need to intervene.

RISHIFERRARI20

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes to get rprf payment request after biometrics is completed?
FSW - O India
Aor 14 jan
Med passed 22 Feb
Biometrics provided on 15 mar.
So, I raised a general query about the status of my application through the webform and the received the following reply today:

<Your application is located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.>

After a quick search, the second portion looks like a generic response in terms of it's verbiage.

My question was answered by "Name, Agent 4292".

The questions I have now are:

1. Is the person who answered a case-processing agent with access to specific details of my application or a general call-center/customer service employee?
2. Is the information (second paragraph) simply the same as what I can already see on my account when I log in?
3. I saw that CPC Ottawa has it's own email ID for queries on PR application status. Do I now need to contact them directly for a detailed status?

I do not want to order GCMS just yet. I would probably wait for another month before doing so, if required, allowing time for more progress.