+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ansfurious

Apr 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I have a query. The address of my company has changed since my aor (aor was 24th Feb). My doubt is, should I inform that my company has shifted to a new address. If so, then should I just write a letter from my side or get something from the company (a letter stating change of address). The problem is my company is not willing to give any letter for shifting of office. Any suggestions would be helpful.....

Thanks

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Hi Everyone,
I have a query. The address of my company has changed since my aor (aor was 24th Feb). My doubt is, should I inform that my company has shifted to a new address. If so, then should I just write a letter from my side or get something from the company (a letter stating change of address). The problem is my company is not willing to give any letter for shifting of office. Any suggestions would be helpful.....

Thanks
I would call CIC and ask if they would need anything related to this. Personally though, I'd cover my back with the letter explaining the move

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,
Estimated process time 13 weeks remaining, :rolleyes:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Hi,
Estimated process time 13 weeks remaining, :rolleyes:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.
The message usually changes at 13 weeks, but at least this is still a positive thing in our account. :)

mikebravo

Apr 12, 2019
I just saw in Immitracker, someone with March 5 AOR got PPR . Irony is, that person is FSWO applicant from India. Just got PPR in 48 days. So lucky person!!!

Reactions: Wahegurujee

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I just saw in Immitracker, someone with March 5 AOR got PPR . Irony is, that person is FSWO applicant from India. Just got PPR in 48 days. So lucky person!!!
Well sometimes the data inserted in myimmitracker is not correct. Because it's upto the user to create own profile and update,
Or maybe high class professional with Job offer...

Reactions: mikebravo

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi. I am trying to call IRCC from pakistan through skype. What time should i call? I called 5mins ago and it was closed.

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys, I'm 25th Jan CEC Inland applicant.
Med passed on March 05th, and it shows We are processing your BG information Since then

I haven't received any request for Biometrics Yet,

Does every CEC Applicant has got request for biometrics on this forum?

May I request you guys to please share if any of you have situation like me. Thanks in advance!

hrpreetk

Apr 10, 2019
.Hi I am trying to call IRCC from pakistan through skype. What time should i call? I called 5mins ago and it was closed.
How are you contacting IRCC.. i tried through Skype but it is asking me to add some credits.. is there any other app through which i can contact?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys, I'm 25th Jan CEC Inland applicant.
Med passed on March 05th, and it shows We are processing your BG information Since then

I haven't received any request for Biometrics Yet,

Does every CEC Applicant has got request for biometrics on this forum?

May I request you guys to please share if any of you have situation like me. Thanks in advance!
For inland applicants, they do not request Biometrics, because we have given once when we entered Canada.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi. I am trying to call IRCC from pakistan through skype. What time should i call? I called 5mins ago and it was closed.
IRCC working hours are from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
So You can call from 5pm to 1 am PST Monday to Friday.