AOR Jan 29 2019
MEP Mar 1 2019
BIO MAR 20 2019
PPR APR 12 2019
Stream: FSW-O
PCC- India, UAE and US
Country of residence: UAE

Wish you all the very best!

Congrats my friend! Best of luck to all the remaining ones who are waiting! InshAllah we all will get PPRs soon!

yaseen2391

Nov 17, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR 22-Jan
MEP- 2-Mar
Biomerics- 4-Mar

FSW-O Citizen/resident INDIA

Raised a CSE and got the following reply
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 22, 2019.

• The responsible office is the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario. The verification if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied has not started yet,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So in my case the background verification process has started but the eligibility has not yet started. I don't know why Indian resident's applications are processing so slow :(:(:(.

Thanks for the info! Relax buddy. All we can do is wait !

BTW did your CSE reply come to you in your email or within CIC account page?? When did you raise a CSE?

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Don’t worry dear.. if u scan this thread then u will find that similar situation happened to many.. biometrics given but account showed its required.

U did your part and u got ur receipt.. now don’t worry.. it will be updated soon. Ur part is done ✅
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so relieved to know that I am not the first one with a delay in biometrics update. Now the only concern I have is whether this delay will effect the total processing time of my application.?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so relieved to know that I am not the first one with a delay in biometrics update. Now the only concern I have is whether this delay will effect the total processing time of my application.?
No it will not delay.. ur bio is update internally. It’s just not showing in ur accounts . It’s computerised .

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR 22-Jan
MEP- 2-Mar
Biomerics- 4-Mar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario. The verification if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied has not started yet,
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So in my case the background verification process has started but the eligibility has not yet started. I don't know why Indian resident's applications are processing so slow :(:(:(.
Indian residents are if lucky getting at 4 months .
Rest can’t say..

Reactions: affysiddiq

affysiddiq

Sep 8, 2018
Indian residents are if lucky getting at 4 months .
Rest can’t say..
I will be more than happy if I get it by June as I have a 2 months notice period at my current job, so if I get it in June then I can move to canada in the last week of Aug or Sep beginning and from what I know Sept is the best time to job search in Canada. So let's hope for the best

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR 22-Jan
MEP- 2-Mar
Biomerics- 4-Mar

If you notice majority of the applicants are from India and processing center is Ottawa. And might be overloaded a bit. it's sad to say but it might take a bit longer than we might expect but be sure it will happen on right time...
We hope and pray that you will your PR very soon... Good luck

Reactions: affysiddiq

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I will be more than happy if I get it by June as I have a 2 months notice period at my current job, so if I get it in June then I can move to canada in the last week of Aug or Sep beginning and from what I know Sept is the best time to job search in Canada. So let's hope for the best
Hi,
My timeline is the same AOR 22jan and MEP March 1, bio march 03.
How did you raise the CSE and which info did you ask, can you please guide, I'm thinking to raise CSE just to get some more info.
Thanks in advance

affysiddiq

Sep 8, 2018
Hi,
My timeline is the same AOR 22jan and MEP March 1, bio march 03.
How did you raise the CSE and which info did you ask, can you please guide, I'm thinking to raise CSE just to get some more info.
Thanks in advance
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Just fill in the webform through the above link and in the enquiry box write whatever you want to find out. In my case I wrote them that I want to know the status on my application regarding 1) eligibility 2) criminality and 3) Security checks.

Reactions: Fias34

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
I have a question:

I called cic n they told me my eligibility is under review n background Check has not yet been started.

However my file is in Ottawa. Does that mean that the file will be transferred to some other visa office after my eligibility is reviewed?

Please help

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi,

I am FSW- O candidate from India.
AOR- 24th Jan 2019
MEP - 5th March 2019
Biometrics - 14th March 2019

I talked with an agent today. He was very polite. My current status is as follows:
Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Not started

Visa office is Ottawa. Hope the file gets processed quickly!
Wow, congratulations..
Are you a single applicant?