+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rjaff

Feb 25, 2019
Anyone with expired PGWP and waiting for Bridging Work permit to come in?
Not expired yet, but I am planning to apply for it in May. My expires in September.

On a separate note, is there anyone who's Background check status has not changed (not started) since the beginning, I am getting worried now.

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
I raised a CSE through webform 30 mintues ago and recieved this email within 5 minutes of the CSE. They have not provided me with complete details. Is it a proper response or just a computer generated auto message. Can anyone shed some light on it. And how's the performance of London visa office? @Wahegurujee

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in London, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Perlak

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

My AOR 22-Jan
MEP- 2-Mar
Biomerics- 4-Mar

FSW-O Citizen/resident INDIA

Raised a CSE and got the following reply
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 22, 2019.

• The responsible office is the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario. The verification if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied has not started yet,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and your spouse.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So in my case the background verification process has started but the eligibility has not yet started. I don't know why Indian resident's applications are processing so slow :(:(:(.
Hello how did they answer since they said that if the application is within the processing time you will not get a reply. Should we try anyways
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Just fill in the webform through the above link and in the enquiry box write whatever you want to find out. In my case I wrote them that I want to know the status on my application regarding 1) eligibility 2) criminality and 3) Security checks.
o they usually reply even if we are still within the processing time?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Just fill in the webform through the above link and in the enquiry box write whatever you want to find out. In my case I wrote them that I want to know the status on my application regarding 1) eligibility 2) criminality and 3) Security checks.
Hello do they reply even if we are still within the processing time?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Anyone can give a timeline as to when I can expect PR approval

AOR Jan 28th
Final Medical done Apr 4. Medical passed
Biometrics TBD Apr 26

Eligibility still being reviewed. No additional documents were requested at this time
Please visit the below link to check PPR date estimator..
FYI no one can predict actual timeline each case has different processing time
Good luck

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-request-ppr-date-estimator

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hello how did they answer since they said that if the application is within the processing time you will not get a reply. Should we try anyways

o they usually reply even if we are still within the processing time?

Hello do they reply even if we are still within the processing time?
As per some post here I think yes they do reply even if the CSE raised within processing time.

Reactions: Perlak

hattnguyen

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys,

My application details are:
AOR: 16 Jan 2019
ME passed
BIO: 17 Mar 2019

It's now at the stage of "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Today, the estimated remaining processing time just changed to 13 weeks, and the general message at the top changed to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

I checked my email several times but did not see any new emails from them. Does this new message mean I missed some email from them?

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
I raised a CSE through webform 30 mintues ago and recieved this email within 5 minutes of the CSE. They have not provided me with complete details. Is it a proper response or just a computer generated auto message. Can anyone shed some light on it. And how's the performance of London visa office? @Wahegurujee

We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in London, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.
They cannot give you more details because your application is processed outside Canada.

By the way, have you checked your account? Have you seen a ghost update today?

Reactions: Awan101

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
It is a generic message which is shown when you cross the 90 day milestone..

Hi guys,

My application details are:
AOR: 16 Jan 2019
ME passed
BIO: 17 Mar 2019

It's now at the stage of "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Today, the estimated remaining processing time just changed to 13 weeks, and the general message at the top changed to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

I checked my email several times but did not see any new emails from them. Does this new message mean I missed some email from them?

Reactions: Choosen

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
They cannot give you more details because your application is processed outside Canada.

By the way, have you checked your account? Have you seen a ghost update today?
I haven't noticed a ghost update as i am not really frequent in checking my account.
I am from Pakistan so why my application is being processed at London office?
When can i expect the PPR?

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
I haven't noticed a ghost update as i am not really frequent in checking my account.
They allocate applications based on work load of visa offices all over the world and based on other criteria that we might never know.

Reactions: Awan101

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
I have a question:

I called cic n they told me my eligibility is under review n background Check has not yet been started.

However my file is in Ottawa. Does that mean that the file will be transferred to some other visa office after my eligibility is reviewed?

Please help

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
I have a question:

I called cic n they told me my eligibility is under review n background Check has not yet been started.

However my file is in Ottawa. Does that mean that the file will be transferred to some other visa office after my eligibility is reviewed?

Please help
It is supposed to stay at Ottawa only.. but trends have also shown they move to other offices.

So don’t worry about file moving to offices. If ur mep and bio done then just sit and wait.
You have to wait patiently till 4 months.
Keep urself busy with other things .. the more u expect the later it’s gono be .

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Where do u want ur file to be processed ?!

It’s good that it’s processing.. don’t bother where n why.
Expect PPR by 4-5 months