+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi guys,
Just received profile updated.
When I checked the BG status changed to (we are processing your file we will update when start processing your BG check),
Until yesterday it was we are processing your BG check...:confused:
Any suggestions why it might rolled back :(

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys,
When I checked the BG status changed to (we are processing your file we will update when start processing your BG check),
As many people mentioned in this and other forums, background status are no more in order or really says where it is. After Medicals, next is wait to see PpR email or ADR if any. Still some update which means they are progressing related to background. Good luck.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi guys,
What’s ur aor

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Same thing happened to me just now, I just checked my profile now, it just changed from 4 months to 18 weeks :(
It jumped back to “17 weeks” now. I knew one person whose AOR was on Jan 23 had just received PPR today. Dunno when will be us :(...

Brian_Sun

Mar 26, 2019
Hey guys, can you guys help me to make sure that if I am currently in IP2?

AOR: Jan 25th.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Medical: you passed the medical exam

Additional documents: we do not need additional documents.

Interview: You don’t need an interview

Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.

Background check: We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check: We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information.

IP means In progress .. whereas ur BG says we are processing ..

When it will turn to in progress u will be in Ip1 or IP2

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017

By definition, this is IP2.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Ip 1/2 or Na 1/2 are not accurate for all .. but you can try tracking hold of these.. if it makes u any calmer .

Following can be used if since beginning ur BG is we are processing.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

Brian_Sun

Mar 26, 2019
Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.
Thanks for your reply, bro

Since my application is under my laywer’s account, I only asked him twice about my application status...first time was after 30days. Last time was after 60 days...

It seems like we haven’t received any emails at all after AOR, is this normal? I saw some people said they you should receive an email after IP1?

Do you think I missed it? Since I didn’t check daily....

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Thanks for your reply, bro

Since my application is under my laywer’s account, I only asked him twice about my application status...first time was after 30days. Last time was after 60 days...

It seems like we haven’t received any emails at all after AOR, is this normal? I saw some people said they you should receive an email after IP1?

Do you think I missed it? Since I didn’t check daily....
When was ur biometrics done ?