+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys, anyone here has same problem as mine
After pressing “ Check full application status” in cic account, it is going nowhere.

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi
anyone has similar problem that you see one more Police certificate added in the document checklist after you updated your address history? I chose wrong country ( or actually I chose Hong Kong instead of China (Hong Kong SAR)- and now the checklist is asking me to provide both Police certificates--- I searched the online help and couldn't find how to remove or re-generate the document checklist...

Anyone knows?

Is it impossible to refresh the document checklist ( where I need to upload all documents) after modifications made?

Lastly, I do see a very strange situation: in the IRCC Police certificate guidance web pages- Hong Kong SAR police certificate is clearly mentioned to be submitted AFTER the application submitted and IRCC will send me a letter to apply for police certificate.

And now it seems that the application system and the IRCC website info is not in sync?

Anyone could help?
I only have 18 days left to submit my application and I am in the final stage to submit it.....

romelldiana

Jan 13, 2019
hi
anyone has similar problem that you see one more Police certificate added in the document checklist after you updated your address history? I chose wrong country ( or actually I chose Hong Kong instead of China (Hong Kong SAR)- and now the checklist is asking me to provide both Police certificates--- I searched the online help and couldn't find how to remove or re-generate the document checklist...

Anyone knows?

Is it impossible to refresh the document checklist ( where I need to upload all documents) after modifications made?

Lastly, I do see a very strange situation: in the IRCC Police certificate guidance web pages- Hong Kong SAR police certificate is clearly mentioned to be submitted AFTER the application submitted and IRCC will send me a letter to apply for police certificate.

And now it seems that the application system and the IRCC website info is not in sync?

Anyone could help?
I only have 18 days left to submit my application and I am in the final stage to submit it.....
Countries like Singapore and Hong Kong iissue police clearance certificates only after IRCC issues a letter (not ITA) for issuing the certificate. In rare cases, it's possible to still get using ITA, but not always. What you need to do is, on a blank sheet, state that you will need a requisition letter from IRCC in order to get the Hong Kong PCC and upload this pdf where the Hong Kong PCC needs to be uploaded. Once you submit, within 15 to 30 days, IRCC will issue the letter to request for PCC.

I was planning to do the same for Singapore PCC/COC, but luckily with proper explanation and the ITA as well as document checklist, I was able to get it before submitting my application. If I hadn't gotten, this would have been the process.