+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I wish that could be an option but apparently, our brain is much smarter whether we believe it or not. It will remind you every time you eat, drink, shower or even breath.
Problem is while I am in Canada, I am deferring so many things that I would do/buy if I get PR. I would not prefer to buy things, then if I do not get PR, dump them and waste money.

shaik4783

Dec 19, 2018
I just called IRCC and they said eligibility.criminality met and security pending. Can someone please say me what is involved in security ..?

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I just called IRCC and they said eligibility.criminality met and security pending. Can someone please say me what is involved in security ..?

Hi, how did you get in contact with them on call? Everytime I try to call them it just says, we are cureently experience high volume of calls and can not transfer your call to an agaent :( ><.

And could you plz share your timeline?

shaik4783

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, how did you get in contact with them on call? Everytime I try to call them it just says, we are cureently experience high volume of calls and can not transfer your call to an agaent :( ><.

And could you plz share your timeline?
I shared it in the previous message. I had the same experience of high volume of calls for atleast 10 times and i got through it today finally..

Aor Jan 28
MEP March 20
Nationality India
residence US.

Does anyone know how much time does it take for security please..

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
I shared it in the previous message. I had the same experience of high volume of calls for atleast 10 times and i got through it today finally..

Aor Jan 28
MEP March 20
Nationality India
residence US.

You will get PPR very soon.. look at immitracker or any thread in this forum..
American residents are getting PPR in 60-70days

Reactions: Choosen

shaik4783

Dec 19, 2018
Hopefully fingers crossed . I read some where in a group that a person was stuck in security for 3-4 months. Just a bit worried about that experience.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hopefully fingers crossed . I read some where in a group that a person was stuck in security for 3-4 months. Just a bit worried about that experience.
Don’t worry .. such won’t be you.
You’ll get it sooner

skaur78620

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018

Aor Jan 28
MEP March 20
Nationality India
residence US.

Thanks for your prompt reply, sorry I missed your previous message about timeline. I'll also try to give them call on Monday mine AOR is 25th Jan and I hope you get your PPR soon :)

shaik4783

Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for your prompt reply, sorry I missed your previous message about timeline. I'll also try to give them call on Monday mine AOR is 25th Jan and I hope you get your PPR soon :)
Thank you. Hopefully. Yeah try calling them. I would say Canadian 8 Am would be the ideal time . i was in line to talk to the agent for 20 minutes.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018

Aor Jan 28
MEP March 20
Nationality India
residence US.

Hi, did you see any ghost update in the past few days ?