+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Yasharnit

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Folks, noticed a ghost update yesterday and got "Ready for Visa" email today.
I believe yesterday's ghost update was the second for me.
I had ignored the first ghost update, thinking it might be a technical glitch.

Hang in tight people, any moment now. Good luck!
Congrats

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
thanks!
FSW-O,
and your BG status "in progress" since AOR?? - Yes
did it change ever/?? - Nope, even after PPR it's showing as "In Progress" ...LOL
country of residence?

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Folks, noticed a ghost update yesterday and got "Ready for Visa" email today.
I believe yesterday's ghost update was the second for me.
I had ignored the first ghost update, thinking it might be a technical glitch.

Hang in tight people, any moment now. Good luck!

Wow congratulations!
I see a lot of US approvals in the past few days.
I am a US resident also but my application is a bit more complicated, I haven't had BIL sent to me yet.

Hopefully, I hear something soon.

scientistatwork

Mar 29, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
Jan 24 2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
Hello Members,

My AOR is Jan 24th 2019 and my MEP was March 4th. I was requested for bio-metrics which I did the very next day on March 5th, but in the application status it has not been updated yet. It still shows we need your finger print, while on the top it shows the biometric date and number. On calling CIC they confirmed they received the fingerprint and do not need anything from us. I am still worried, as to why it is not changing to biometrics "completed". Im US based applicant. Anyone in the same boat as me? any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks much and god bless.

kaverimihir

Mar 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
Hello Members,

My AOR is Jan 24th 2019 and my MEP was March 4th. I was requested for bio-metrics which I did the very next day on March 5th, but in the application status it has not been updated yet. It still shows we need your finger print, while on the top it shows the biometric date and number. On calling CIC they confirmed they received the fingerprint and do not need anything from us. I am still worried, as to why it is not changing to biometrics "completed". Im US based applicant. Anyone in the same boat as me? any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks much and god bless.
CIC delays updating its response. It's very common. However the process is moving on time at the backend.

Reactions: scientistatwork

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi I'm in the same boat like you, AOR 25 Jan and MEP 05 March
BG check changed to we are processing you background check on same day 05 March
Status bar was showing for me 4 months and it changed to 18 weeks on 25 march and to 17 weeks on 26 March
Have no ghost updates and any changes to application

Also could anyone on this forum reply about the biometric.
My lawyer uploaded my biometrics after submitting my application and it shows We dont need your fingerprints in my application status right now. In what stage this gets changed??

Hey my aor 27 Jan . Today my status bar changed from 4 months to 18 weeks.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Just curious to know what does this mean? Does this mean the wait period is just 18 weeks now for you for the passport request?
Haha no idea at all..... tomorrow again I will check my account nd see if status bar changes to 17 weeks or not.. everything is unpredictable.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Haha no idea at all..... tomorrow again I will check my account nd see if status bar changes to 17 weeks or not.. everything is unpredictable.
Every Monday it's going to change the estimated processing time automatically, you will notice next week it will be 16 weeks remaining.
it has nothing to do with application process just estimated timeline.

Reactions: jmc1974

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hello fellow Vnese. Don't worry too much, I forgot to put my middle name in the given name field during the application (I used first name last name format in the US for the last 10 years) and raise a CSE to correct this after MEP. As long as you correct the mistake early and not hiding any information you should be fine.
Hehe, my mistake is big, like big big. But I hope they won't reject for bar me to come to canada (even I have already been been here)
By the way, may I ask if your status bar progress has changed at all at the end of your application? Or the blue bar still shows in progress of 1/3 the full bar?

Steven2410

Mar 18, 2019
Status update to Approved Today. I forgot to ask for return track when submit the document to Ottawa, guess I will be waiting for my passport to come back in the mail then.

For your info, my AOR is Jan 28 so 2 months process in total for me. Yes, I am in-land CEC applicant

Good luck Everyone on your journey.

GG