+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

mp344

Jan 22, 2020
Hello guys,

my AOR Jan 24 2019

I need a suggestion regarding the ADR that I received today on my express entry profile, regarding the submission of the updated proof of funds. What would be the best response to it: Is the financial letter from bank stating current balance and an updated bank statement would suffice the proof, or else is there any other document that i need to upload.

Any suggestion is appreciated ASAP, I got 5 days to submit the documents

Thanks

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hello guys,

my AOR Jan 24 2019

I need a suggestion regarding the ADR that I received today on my express entry profile, regarding the submission of the updated proof of funds. What would be the best response to it: Is the financial letter from bank stating current balance and an updated bank statement would suffice the proof, or else is there any other document that i need to upload.

Any suggestion is appreciated ASAP, I got 5 days to submit the documents

Thanks
Hello. Just construct a strongly worded letter of explanation and provide documents showing where the funds are today.
In my case, i was asked to explain the source of funds and provide bank statements from 6 months BEFORE AOR till date.
When arranging the documents, make sure your LOE & the document showing the current state of funds are first. Other documents can then follow.
I also made sure to do a mini table of contents in the LOE, stating all the documents i was attaching and the pages where the officer can find them. Eg A letter from my mutual fund administrator stating the amount i have in Naira & CAD can be found on page 2 of this attachment.
I hope this helps. All the best.

mp344

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for the info @ wumni, I am planning in similar way, First LOE, followed by Financial letter and 1.5 year bank statement.
Since I already mentioned regarding my source of funds in the prior explanation letter, which i first submitted. Do i need to again mention it or a simple explanation stating the current status of the funds and the proof of outstanding balance in bank statement would be sufficient.
Can you throw some light on this...
Thank you

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Thanks for the info @ wumni, I am planning in similar way, First LOE, followed by Financial letter and 1.5 year bank statement.
Since I already mentioned regarding my source of funds in the prior explanation letter, which i first submitted. Do i need to again mention it or a simple explanation stating the current status of the funds and the proof of outstanding balance in bank statement would be sufficient.
Can you throw some light on this...
Thank you
Just explain again. You lose nothing by doing that. I also had explained at AOR but IRCC wants what IRCC wants. So i re-explained, highlighted the dates the monies entered my account and even included sticky notes in the pdf.
Most important however is the current status of the funds, which is why it should be the next document after your LOE. It must be up to/more than the POF amount required at AOR and it must be unencumbered.
All the best.

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Guys, I just got an update. Review of additional documents section changed from we are reviewing to not applicable. Does it mean that the review of those documents is over? I have not received my re-med request yet.
AOR Jan 25

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Guys, I just got an update. Review of additional documents section changed from we are reviewing to not applicable. Does it mean that the review of those documents is over? I have not received my re-med request yet.
AOR Jan 25
Yeh review of that documents is over now

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
AOR Jan 25
Congrats....it means your eligibility has passed. What should follow now is either a re-med request or your PPR :) ;)

Reactions: Shahrivar

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It changed for. Me too..then the status of medicals changed from passed to you don't need medicals. Then I received remeds request.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello my lovely January 2019 Fam,

Just got a Ghost update last night.

So called CIC and confirmed that my wifes remedical has passed which reflects in My CIC account too.

Now everything is passed including remedical and RPRF has been acknowledged too.

Agent still didnt use the word approved but said to wait for an email which will say to mail my Passport to Ottawa for stamping and once I get my COPR and do the flag poling then I can send my wifes passport for stamping as she is in India which was little strange.

As far as I have read I have seen people get one email where both can send Passports together.

Anyways this is a later stage but awaiting final PPR.

I would appreciate if anyone of you can shed some tentitive wait time after passing remedical.

Please & Thank you.

I wish the best for rest of you waiting.
Hi, Congratulations on your PPR. Please what was the content of your RPRF letter? Mine says
"The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose."

Brancov

Sep 24, 2019
To the glory of God, I got landing interview email on Monday 24th of February from my consultant and officially became a landed immigrant on Wednesday February 26th at exactly 4pm.
AOR February 7 2019
MEP December 5 2019
COPR February 26, 2020
All is well that ends well.

To everyone waiting, may you all get your desires soon. This platform is the best.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone, I am so confused on what to do at the moment. I haven’t heard from Cic and my medical expired last month, should I go ahead with the remed or should I wait till they request. My profile as been silent for monthssss