Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
We cant wait for your PPR NEWS!.

Na the whole LAGOS go know say e dn land.
Dont worry, me go handle the EBUTE METTA/Mainland announcement.
;);):D:)
Lmao! You guys!!!
Thanks everyone....It is such a relief to know that someone is finally looking at my file.
I hope the wait ends pretty soon.

AKINYEMZY

Oct 10, 2019
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2019
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
Wunmi,,,!

Thank you, Dutchman! The anxiety has increased now though. Lol
Anxiety bawooo.
You shd be getting set by now.

Let me give you a tip.
I wrote the names of the people i will tell once PPR lands, just about 50.
When the READY FOR VISA land then i started ticking.
So start ticking practise now

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Good morning friends. PPR for me today just now. Below are my details

AOR: Jan 14
1st Ghost: Feb 22. Criminality passed
Then silence till Sep 18 after which I was asked for remedical
Medical passed: Nov 5
PPR: Nov 21
VO: Sidney CIO

Thanks everyone for being together and good luck to remaining.
Heartiest congratulations dude!!! You got it from the CIO-Sydney. Man oh Man:):):)

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
I got a response to the webform query I raised last week. Its been almost a month since I passed eligibility and criminality, but the security checks have still not started. Now I am convinced that I won't get the PPR before next year. :(
Same here. But my eligibility is only "met". security hasn't started and vo is sydney. I'm thinking I'll get it after 6 months or may be even 6 years lol. I'm in a situation where I cannot join in a new job since I have to pay hefty fine if I quit in 2 months and it'll also look bad on my resume for a short term employment.:(:(:(

Reactions: mxg

Bibetta

Sep 22, 2019
Russia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Varshava
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hello, guys. It is PPR... I don't have any words, just THANKS GOD, Thank you, guys, for your support and advices. I so apprciate it. I am so happy that my friend, who had gone through her immigration process, recommended me your forum. It was such a great help! We are russian family of four: me, my spouse and two our sons. Our details:
AOR: Jan 30
MEP: March 18
BIO: March 22
Add request 1: Sep 20
Add request 2: Oct 02
Re-med request 2: Nov 06
Medical exams are downloaded: Nov 19
PNP (PEI)
295 days of processing.
It was so long way for us. We have been trying for four years. When we started, our kids were in a primary school. Now, our elder is in a high school, and the youngest is in a secondary school. And we are quite elder also. I passed IELTS 5 times, my spouse, who is a main applicant - two times.
I was so glad to meet you here and be your silent reader. Your forum gave me hope, when it was so hard to wait and stay positive.
I wish you luck and I will pray for you guys! Thank you again!

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Same here. But my eligibility is only "met". security hasn't started and vo is sydney. I'm thinking I'll get it after 6 months or may be even 6 years lol. I'm in a situation where I cannot join in a new job since I have to pay hefty fine if I quit in 2 months and it'll also look bad on my resume for a short term employment.:(:(:(
I completely understand how this uncertainty can wreck havoc on our plans as I am going through the same. If I get the PPR then I will tell our crazy story.

Is there any difference between eligibility met and passed though? I would assume "met" means that you have met the requirements set forth by the program you applied for, I may be wrong. VO Sydney has become quite active in the last few weeks, I am sure your PPR is right around the corner. My best wishes for you :D

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hello, guys. It is PPR... I don't have any words, just THANKS GOD, Thank you, guys, for your support and advices. I so apprciate it. I am so happy that my friend, who had gone through her immigration process, recommended me your forum. It was such a great help! We are russian family of four: me, my spouse and two our sons. Our details:
PNP (PEI)
295 days of processing.
It was so long way for us. We have been trying for four years. When we started, our kids were in a primary school. Now, our elder is in a high school, and the youngest is in a secondary school. And we are quite elder also. I passed IELTS 5 times, my spouse, who is a main applicant - two times.
I was so glad to meet you here and be your silent reader. Your forum gave me hope, when it was so hard to wait and stay positive.
Wow congratulations!
What was your visa office?

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
PNP (PEI)
295 days of processing.

Congratulations! Good luck on your new journey :)

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Is anyone else from CIO Sydney waiting for the final decision after remeds?
My remedicals status updated to passed on Nov 19, everything else is passed since oct 28.
Any estimates on Sydney vo how long will it take for them?
Thanks

AKINYEMZY

Oct 10, 2019
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-01-2019
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
WOW
PNP (PEI)
295 days of processing.
Congratulations MA...
You are the real MVP.

Congratulations to the family as a whole.
Wish you better luch in O' canada. :D

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
My remedicals status updated to passed on Nov 19, everything else is passed since oct 28.
Thanks
did u called them laterly please call and ask what is holding up, this may trigger a reminder to the officer who is responsible. Also ask the agent to send a reminder, maybe they will not send but just try , good luck

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
PNP (PEI)
295 days of processing.
Congrats!! All the hard work will pay off now :)

Thanks
Email Sydney and ask them for an update:
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: kum152007