27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi Gauri,

I have 1 question but no one has answer for that.

When will I get PPR? Lol

I have raised a web enquiry on 29th Oct, 2019 and applied for GCMS on 1st Oct, 2019 as I feel that might triger and officer looks at the file.

I have entered in my 10th month now and its insane.

Please pray for all of us who are waiting.

Hope this new week brings PPR for one and all!

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Eligibility: In que for review by an officer since 24th Sept, 2019
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not started
Hey I know the wait in that ridiculous queue is horrible, but trust me it has an ending. There is light at the end of the dark tunnel. One doesn't know how far it is or how fast you're getting there, but you're certainly heading straight towards it. When the officer picks up your file, you will have have a whole other set of feelings and concerns.. it goes on. And yes the GCMS notes will probably help! Don't worry :)

Last edited:

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hey I know the wait in that ridiculous queue is horrible, but trust me it has an ending. There is light at the end of the dark tunnel. One doesn't know how far it is or how fast you're getting there, but you're certainly heading straight towards it. When the officer picks up your file, you will have have a whole other set of feelings and concerns.. it goes on. And yes the GCMS notes will probably help! Don't worry :)
Thanks Prasad bhai for your reply.

It helps to regain the courage and patience of waiting for that magic email.

I wish we all get the PPR this week!

Good luck everyone!

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi Gauri,

I have 1 question but no one has answer for that.

When will I get PPR? Lol

I have raised a web enquiry on 29th Oct, 2019 and applied for GCMS on 1st Oct, 2019 as I feel that might triger and officer looks at the file.

I have entered in my 10th month now and its insane.

Please pray for all of us who are waiting.

Hope this new week brings PPR for one and all!

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Eligibility: In que for review by an officer since 24th Sept, 2019
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not started
you are inland, and CEC , i believe CEC processing is taking more time than usual. I am entering my 11 month (Jan 4 2019 AOR). But whats your vO, sedney is very slow but i think you should keep on raising webform/GCMS notes monthly. So raise it today. I raised notes 4 times just that the file moves but never received any till date. But last time i called on 1 Nov , the agent said , decision is made. Thus i think continue to raise form/notes will help to kick off the file. Good luck

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
when did you get the remed request and when your doctor uploaded them, it takes 5 days for it to reflect in the cic account, if its more than 5 days then u r good , thanks
I received the re-med request on Oct 24. I got medicals done on the next day. My medicals appeared as passed on my application on Nov 2.

'your action is required' on the status tab of the second row is not appearing now. May be it was some technical glitch.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
hope u called them also and asked to send a reminder to the officer, i called but the agent said that they cannot send the reminder . At this stage a slight push will help. Is there anyother way to expedite it , any clues from anyone?
I call them every week and each time I ask the agent to send a reminder to officer but all of them said they cannot do so as the application is already approved.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi friends, Received ghost update a few hours ago. Hopefully good news soon ...
286 days of waiting ...
Fantastic! You know the drill.. call IRCC and find out the current status :)

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
you are inland, and CEC , i believe CEC processing is taking more time than usual. I am entering my 11 month (Jan 4 2019 AOR). But whats your vO, sedney is very slow but i think you should keep on raising webform/GCMS notes monthly. So raise it today. I raised notes 4 times just that the file moves but never received any till date. But last time i called on 1 Nov , the agent said , decision is made. Thus i think continue to raise form/notes will help to kick off the file. Good luck
Thanks for the input.

My visa office is Montreal.

I will keep raising web enquiry and GCMS.

Hope it helps.

All the best to you too!

DeeJayVee

Oct 3, 2019
Hello!
Quick update. I got the "Ready for Visa" email today that says I have 30 days to submit passport etc.

1. Does this mean I am approved for PR? The language is somewhat confusing:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately..."

2. Also, do you know if I send my passport, approx. how long will it take for them to return it to me? I am based in the US.

3. I am an indian citizen currently in US with my husband but my son is a US citizen. Should I send my husband and my passport and a photocopy of my son's passport or all 3 passports? This question is based on the following text in the email:

If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.
· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months."

4. Finally, if there is anyone else in a similar situation (US citizen child) who may have done or planning to do soft landing in Canada, could you please DM message me- I have some questions and could really use your input.

EE-FSW stream. Currently working and based in USA, but Indian citizen.
AOR: January 24th
Medical passed: March 6th
Biometrics requested: March 9th
Biometrics submitted: March 22nd
Request letter PoF: October 3rd (time given - 30 days)
PoF response sent: Mid-October
Renewed passport copy sent thru webform: Mid-October
Ready for Visa email: Nov 4th

Thanks!

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hello!
Quick update. I got the "Ready for Visa" email today that says I have 30 days to submit passport etc.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately..."

2. Also, do you know if I send my passport, approx. how long will it take for them to return it to me? I am based in the US.

3. I am an indian citizen currently in US with my husband but my son is a US citizen. Should I send my husband and my passport and a photocopy of my son's passport or all 3 passports? This question is based on the following text in the email:

If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.
· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months."

4. Finally, if there is anyone else in a similar situation (US citizen child) who may have done or planning to do soft landing in Canada, could you please DM message me- I have some questions and could really use your input.

Thanks!

1. You are one step closer to becoming a PR. What you have received is the Passport Request or PPR. You need to follow the instructions mentioned in the email and send documents (if any) within 30 days after which you would receive the COPR or the Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

2. You can check out this passport tracker to see what's the current processing times - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker

3. Passports for yourself and your husband and photocopy of your son's passport. US citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada, so you need not send your son's passport.

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
Hello!

Thanks!
Also Congratulations. Do you mind sharing your visa office?

DeeJayVee

Oct 3, 2019
Also Congratulations. Do you mind sharing your visa office?
Thank you!! I believe the Visa Office would be Ottawa. That's where they have asked me to send the passports, so I am assuming it is Ottawa. Is there another way to find out/confirm visa office? I never ordered GCMS notes.

Abb_sharif

Dec 10, 2018
inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Hey guys!.

I have a goodnews...
GUESS WHAT!.
Its my BIRTHDAYYYYY..!:D:D:D:):):)
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.

Have a great day everyone.
AOR JAN10 (280days)---PPR loading.;)
HAPPY B-day !! any word since your B-day