+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

AdaMazi

Aug 15, 2019
Soooo...
I just got PPR.
Yesterday, I got ADR to submit renewed Passport. I haven't submitted it yet but I got PPR anyway.
Timeline;
CRS: 460 (cutoff: 439)
ITA: Dec 19
AoR: Jan 26
CoO: Nigeria
CoR: USA (Studies)
Family unit: 2
VO: Ottawa
Days elapsed: 244
We experienced a range of emotions.
I called multiple times and sent a load of CSEs.
I was not a silent reader.

I pray for everyone one here and elsewhere waiting that yours will come soon. Thank you all very much.
Finally. Thank God. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

DepressedWang

Sep 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
I’m here to find some help...
I applied for ee fsw-outland
My AOR is Jan 16th and medical passed on Feb 25th and they got my bio information on Feb 26th.
However I just called IRCC and they told me that my eligibility and background have not been initiated even they’ve submitted a note asking about it.
Anyone have any suggestions about what I should do? I’ve written to Mp Ralph Goodale on August so his office won’t reply to me until November. Does writing to PM help in this situation?
Many thanks to you good fellows

mxg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
10-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2020
I’m here to find some help...
I applied for ee fsw-outland
My AOR is Jan 16th and medical passed on Feb 25th and they got my bio information on Feb 26th.
However I just called IRCC and they told me that my eligibility and background have not been initiated even they’ve submitted a note asking about it.
Anyone have any suggestions about what I should do? I’ve written to Mp Ralph Goodale on August so his office won’t reply to me until November. Does writing to PM help in this situation?
Many thanks to you good fellows
There are many of us who are in a similar situation. My AOR is Jan 25 and my eligibility and security have not been initiated either. There have been many people in this forum who had a similar status, but once an officer picked up their case they got their PPR soon after. Good luck :)

I cannot comment on whether writing to the PM can help.

DepressedWang

Sep 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
Thanks a lot! Wish you (and everyone here share the same situation as well) get PPR soon!

There are many of us who are in a similar situation. My AOR is Jan 25 and my eligibility and security have not been initiated either. There have been many people in this forum who had a similar status, but once an officer picked up their case they got their PPR soon after. Good luck :)

I cannot comment on whether writing to the PM can help.

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Big Congrats!
Mine is at Ottawa as well. Would you mind telling me when did your eligibility and background start to be reviewed?
Thanks guys!

I ordered gcms notes once in April and then in June last week. I didn't order anything after that. On Aug 1st I inquired through Ralph's office. In all 3 instances, nothing was started except criminality. No eligibility, no security, nothing. I didn't inquire after that.
I have lived in 4 different countries in last 10 years, my spouse in 3 different ones. I travel every month for work. But I don't think that played any part in the delay. I think my file was just sitting in the queue somewhere. Initial R10 reviewer had made a note regarding my LOE. I had mentioned one US visa rejection (I got a couple of US visa's adter that and have worked there for 4 years before I moved to Canada) and one express entry profile rejection (it was just technical and was in fact ircc's mistake).

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Anyone from January AOR getting remedical requests? There seems to be a pattern for delayed applications of PPRs being sent out after remeds pass..
Not yet. Called up today and it is still same status. Agent didn’t have much to share except criminality is in progress. She couldn’t see any notes from officer to say if anyone touched my file after April.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Another Ghost have visited me today morning, by now Am starting to give up on getting PPR anytime soon and Am more prepared for yet another ADR :(