+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Kompal

Jul 23, 2019
Congratulations! Do you know which VO you were at? And did you have any issues along your application process? Great news for you, just before the long weekend in Canada too! Hopefully after the holiday all the IRCC agents will be motivated and process all our applications :)
Hi dear.. it was VO Ottawa. N i had no issues .. neither additional documents request nor anything else. And We are a couple.

Kompal

Jul 23, 2019
Congratulations buddy :)

Please could your share more details about your VO and any other stages your were tracking!
VO ottawa
And I got 2 ghost updates on 29th and 30th july. Status is same.. i.e "We are processing ... " It changes to "Approved" only after stamping of passport after we ll submit to VFS. So, just wait for e-mail .. as nothing ll change in account.

canadamove123

Aug 1, 2019
@canadamove123

If it is true you have seen Eligibility Not Met in the response from Goodale please do everything in your power to contact IRCC including calling them and using the webform to find out if there is anything you can do to reverse the decision of Not Met.

Not Met is not the same thing as Not Initiated.
Don’t worry, this is a generic status and can change in a matter of hours.. eligibility is the big thing, once you clear eligibility, rest will follow soon :)
@rushi.gada
Thank you for the positivity. I just hope everything falls in place. Still, I kind of has a weird feeling about this "Eligibility Not Met" from Ralph's response. If you encounter such cases please keep me posted. Thanks again!

Reactions: rushi.gada

canadamove123

Aug 1, 2019
@canadamove123

If it is true you have seen Eligibility Not Met in the response from Goodale please do everything in your power to contact IRCC including calling them and using the webform to find out if there is anything you can do to reverse the decision of Not Met.

Not Met is not the same thing as Not Initiated.
This is something which worries alot. I've been trying my best to contact everyone but failing to get hold of them. I called them from hangouts, sent many web forms, no reply. Also ordered GCMS Notes on July 22, which I'm expecting by Aug 22. Also, its super weird that there's some discrepancy in Ralhp's email, which says my application was received on Nov 22. 2018. This date has no connection with my application. My AOR is Jan 10, 2019. ITA Nov 11. I'm super duper confused on whats happening. Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Reactions: rushi.gada

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
@rushi.gada
Thank you for the positivity. I just hope everything falls in place. Still, I kind of has a weird feeling about this "Eligibility Not Met" from Ralph's response. If you encounter such cases please keep me posted. Thanks again!
Sure. Why don’t you call CIC on Tuesday and ask them if there are any RRs in your application., you will feel a lot better knowing the unknown (;

Reactions: PrasadK

canadamove123

Aug 1, 2019
You are absolutely correct.

There is this post 10-15 pages back where one of the member has described the same case but lately his eligibility was met and he/she has received PPR Mail too.

@canadamove123 please try to get the every possible information from IRCC asap and submit the necessary documents if they request for any.
@Nimmy619

I tried to look up for the post which you were mentioning, but couldn't find. It would be great if you can help me with finding that post. That might help me understand better. Also trying my level best to get in touch with IRCC folks. Hope all this mess clears fast & i get some peace. All this is driving me crazy.

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
This is something which worries alot. I've been trying my best to contact everyone but failing to get hold of them. I called them from hangouts, sent many web forms, no reply. Also ordered GCMS Notes on July 22, which I'm expecting by Aug 22. Also, its super weird that there's some discrepancy in Ralhp's email, which says my application was received on Nov 22. 2018. This date has no connection with my application. My AOR is Jan 10, 2019. ITA Nov 11. I'm super duper confused on whats happening. Any help on this is highly appreciated.
You are right, there are discrepancies in what Goodale’s office says vs the call centre and in the end what happens..
Stay positive and don’t worry ..

I am sure it’s all good

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
@Nimmy619

I tried to look up for the post which you were mentioning, but couldn't find. It would be great if you can help me with finding that post. That might help me understand better. Also trying my level best to get in touch with IRCC folks. Hope all this mess clears fast & i get some peace. All this is driving me crazy.
Here you go..
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2019-aor-join-here.603394/page-362#post-8049314

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
@Nimmy619

Buddy, trust me.. it’s nothing... Just call CIC.. not met has many meanings ..I personally think logically, if there was an issue, they would have contacted you by now .. if they haven’t, why assume the worse ?

Be positive and trust your application to be thorough.. i personally have no doubt for example that my application has anything missing.. but if in doubt, call CIC and the GCMS notes will shed a lot of light too

Goodale’s office and their updates are now seeming to be spurious