Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
AOR: 22nd Jan 19
MEp : 1st March
No email or biometric request received yet.
Don't worry about it .. you will get it in the due course of the next few days. If you expect that VFS will be busy I highly recommend you pre-book from now.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
If both centers are approved by IRCC , then it won't make any difference to you. Both will do the fingerprint and iris capturing as per IRCC guidelines and will provide you a receipt that it was completed. Both centers are connected to IRCC ecosystem and results will be sent at once and will be reflected in your applications within days if not hours.

Select the one that is closet and most available to you.

Goodluck
Thanks, I am asking because the local ASC centers are basically USCIS local offices. I am not sure if that makes any difference in any way.

aosiberu

Dec 14, 2018
At the time of receiving BIL , it doesn't matter which center you go to. IRCC have no restrictions nor requires you to go to a specific location. The letter will provide you with a link that you can use to search through the closet center at your current location. Same applies to Medicals.

The idea is all centers that are approved by IRCC will do the same job and they are all connected electronically to IRCC so that results can be shared

Thanks

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
whats the average time for r10 after mep?
Judging by current trends , it's anyway between 30-40 days. Not that the check itself takes that long , but it's due to the large pile of applications that are currently being submitted. Your application stayed untouched pretty much all that time.

What is your AOR ?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
After MEP and Biometrics, Is the status IP1 or IP2?
There is nothing called IP1 or IP2 .. this is just our way to predicating where the application have reached so far.

But , if it makes you sleep any better, IP1 should be triggered within days after your pass medical and provide biometrics and it will start criminality and eligibility.

Goodluck

Reactions: knight17

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
I have a question, when we pass the medical exam, does CIC send an email for us after? I got an email says that I have an update 5 hours after MEP but nothing changed. Thus, I dont know if I am in IP 1 or IP 2...
If it is the first such ghost update after your MEP, then you're likey to be in IP1.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
(I Copied this text but it’s just a general idea. Remember some get mep and no bio req and some get both together.: some get PR soon in 3 months others get in 5-6 months) take care Whaegurujee :)

General:
EE
- Express Entry: Canada's score-based program for economic immigrants
CRS - Comprehensive Ranking System: System for ranking candidates for EE
ITA - Invitation to Apply: an invitation to apply for permanent residence
e-APR - electronic Application for Permanent Residence: the online application for PR after receiving an ITA
RPRF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee: a fee collected as part of your PR application
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt (of application): email confirming receipt of your application after you submit and pay your fees
ADR - Additional Document Request: IRCC sends a message asking you to provide a specific document to supplement your application.

Post-submission stages:
NA1
- "Not Applicable" 1: Background check says "Not Applicable", usually right after submission.
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam."
IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially inland and CEC) skip this stage.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed.
IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon)
Ghost update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

These are not "official" stages, but they are used frequently throughout the forum to track processing of applications.