>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
I submitted my passport on June 18th. Got approved on July 5th. No update so far. It seems everything is being delayed. I refresh my return tracker several times a day. :rolleyes:
Heard anything yet? I am still waiting since July 8th approval.

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
SS is a term that is for security. everyone goes through it. It is only when CSIS is involved which makes it special security screening or intensive security screening.
If security has not started then it is not SS.
Hi,
Criminality Check on my application is passed.

Any idea how long does the security check process take?

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi,
My aor is 7th Jan'19.
Medical and biometrics done.
Called CIC on 9th Jul'19 and the agent said that criminality is passed, security and eligibility not yet started. The agent also raised a query to Ottawa office, post which I received a reply from Ottawa VO, both of which I have pasted below. Just want to understand if it is normal for security and eligibility to not be started even after 6months and also what does the officer means by 'application is currently in queue for review', does it mean my application has not even been touched? Or is it in queue for the final review by the agent?

Query raised by the agent: The last BF/due date for this client's application was (2019/04/29). The client is asking for an update on their file since no action was taken and delays have passed. Could you please verify?

Reply from Ottawa: Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,
Hi - I am in the exact same situation. The response from the agent and the visa officer are exactly same word by word. My AOR is Jan 6.

Satan

Jul 9, 2019
Riyadh
Category........
FSW
Hi - I am in the exact same situation. The response from the agent and the visa officer are exactly same word by word. My AOR is Jan 6.
Seems even this an automated reply, at least thats what my agency says. According to them the security and eligibility could be well under final processing. Only time will tell.

Sri450

May 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to this forum. Good to know that people are helping each other by sharing their thoughts and updates. I would like to share my status, timelines and updates as well.
I am CEC Inland single applicant, NOC - 2171
Jan 19th: AOR
Feb 28th: Medicals Passed(Background status changed to we are processing your application etc....)
Mar 1st: 1st Ghost Update(Updated)
Mar 10th: 2nd Ghost Update(Application/Profile Updated)
Mar 12th: Requested for GCSM notes
Apr 17th: Again Requested for an update on GCSM notes: (I was told that my request is kept under priority)

Spoke to CIC agent sometime in the 3rd week of April - I was told that R10, Criminality is passed and Eligibility, security is in Progress. Also told me that my file is shared between the Edmonton office and Sydney office. I remember, she told me that my file is set to complete by June. I have a feeling that my situation is a bit weird. The more surprising thing is my GCSM is still not dispatched. I just want to know if any other applicant is in a similar situation. Please post your thoughts.

I wish everyone here all the best and good luck for getting the permanent residency as early as possible.

Thanks!
I Received GCSM notes today. It say's (Case Analyst Review comments)

Recommendation: Review Require MI3 Summary Notes: Canadian and Foreign Work Require Review A11.2: Require review R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements - Review Require
CRS Score - 487 / Verified Score - 347: PA gained points for Canada Work Exp and Foreign Work Exp.
Experience: Edoc: XXXXXXXX - which is nothing but my India Work experience letter; - Company XXXXX India ; Review Require
Edoc: XXXXXXXX - which is nothing but my Canada Work experience letter; - Company XXXXX Canada; Review Require

Not sure what is happening on my profile..I am working for a well known MNC since Oct 2012. I am working in Canada on Intra Company transfer since Aug 2017 and my current WP valid till September 2020.

what can I interpret from this they didn't ask for any additional documents and is there a way to speed up the process? Please do share ur thoughts and views @USProgrammer , @legalfalcon or anyone other gentleman

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
I Received GCSM notes today. It say's (Case Analyst Review comments)

Recommendation: Review Require MI3 Summary Notes: Canadian and Foreign Work Require Review A11.2: Require review R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements - Review Require
CRS Score - 487 / Verified Score - 347: PA gained points for Canada Work Exp and Foreign Work Exp.
Experience: Edoc: XXXXXXXX - which is nothing but my India Work experience letter; - Company XXXXX India ; Review Require
Edoc: XXXXXXXX - which is nothing but my Canada Work experience letter; - Company XXXXX Canada; Review Require

Not sure what is happening on my profile..I am working for a well known MNC since Oct 2012. I am working in Canada on Intra Company transfer since Aug 2017 and my current WP valid till September 2020.

what can I interpret from this they didn't ask for any additional documents and is there a way to speed up the process? Please do share ur thoughts and views @USProgrammer , @legalfalcon or anyone other gentleman
When did you order GCMS note?
Did you get any ghost updates?

randomdude

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Definitely not 80% for Jan AORs....
I continue to believe that there is going to be movement in months of August and September. IRCC is not processing applications as fast as these AORs are coming in and it is creating a backlog slowly but surely.

ab-ee-pnp

Aug 3, 2018
I continue to believe that there is going to be movement in months of August and September. IRCC is not processing applications as fast as these AORs are coming in and it is creating a backlog slowly but surely.
True - even visa processings and work permit processings times are decreasing slowly....so, I believe you are right.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar