+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by legalfalcon, Dec 31, 2018.

1. 5 days to go
    No PPR
    Elite club on the way :mad:

Mansi khurana, JssAmA and Wahegurujee like this.
  2. So sweet of u :)
    I reciprocate the same feelings and wishes for you :)

Bunny Thapar, Bee_kayy and Amanjot7 like this.

3. same here...tomorrow 6 months will be completed for me....Fingers crossed ..hope good news will come soon

Bunny Thapar and Wahegurujee like this.
  4. Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader for weeks now.
    AOR 7th January, No PPR yet...
    I received the below notification. How long after receiving it should I expect a PPR???

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

5. Did they ask for additional documents????
    I am also an applicant with 3 dependents... so a bit worried

6. No additional documents requested. I have 2 dependents.

Amanjot7 likes this.
  7. Ok......

8. This is a generic reply

9. Experts any idea, my consultant is not recommending to raise GCMS notes but i am planning to raise one to speed up the process. Can i go ahead without his knowledge,Will it cause any issues in the application. my AOR is 4 Jan

10. Go ahead and order it. It doesn't speed up your process. It just gives you a fair idea of what work's been done on your file. Please certain factors such as Review required marked by initials officers delaying your processing. So go ahead and order it.

Bunny Thapar likes this.
  11. What is the logic of ur agent behind not ordering gcms notes

12. Heard anything yet? I am still waiting since July 8th approval.

13. Hi,
    Criminality Check on my application is passed.

Any idea how long does the security check process take?

14. Hi - I am in the exact same situation. The response from the agent and the visa officer are exactly same word by word. My AOR is Jan 6.

15. Seems even this an automated reply, at least thats what my agency says. According to them the security and eligibility could be well under final processing. Only time will tell.