Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
19-03-2019
Med's Done....
27-02-2019
Can someone please help me with contact information of Delhi visa application centre?

Bee_kayy

Jul 8, 2019
New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
I sent an e-mail to Ralphs office id yesterday and pretty much got the same response as I did by calling CIC agent. Criminality passed. Eligibility and security yet to be initiated. Any rough idea of how long do both these stages take after being initiated.

I completed 190 days today :(

Reactions: Amanjot7

ajvasconcelos

Jul 9, 2019
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Hi all!
One day after my processing time timed out (AOR Jan 3rd ), I sent an email to VO Ottawa asking about my process status. Yesterday they answered saying that my case is under review, and they will contact me if they need additional documents or when they finalize my application. Also, she asked to keep the correspondence with the office to a minimum. I really believe that they have a lot of processes going on right now, maybe that's why representatives avoid disturbing asking about specific applications processing times. All we have to do now is wait for the golden email (or any email actually).
I could observe that it's not a generic answer. I sent an email directly to the office and sent another one through Web Form with the same request on 4th July. I got two email answers from different agents, but the second one checked in my application that I had already got an answer to my request.
So that's it. All we have got to do is wait patiently. I don't think I will ask for GCMS notes, not yet.

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
Hi all!
One day after my processing time timed out (AOR Jan 3rd ), I sent an email to VO Ottawa asking about my process status. Yesterday they answered saying that my case is under review, and they will contact me if they need additional documents or when they finalize my application. Also, she asked to keep the correspondence with the office to a minimum. I really believe that they have a lot of processes going on right now, maybe that's why representatives avoid disturbing asking about specific applications processing times. All we have to do now is wait for the golden email (or any email actually).
I could observe that it's not a generic answer. I sent an email directly to the office and sent another one through Web Form with the same request on 4th July. I got two email answers from different agents, but the second one checked in my application that I had already got an answer to my request.
So that's it. All we have got to do is wait patiently. I don't think I will ask for GCMS notes, not yet.
FSW-O?

Reactions: ajvasconcelos

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yes criminality is indicated as passed, even program assistant has mentioned, R10-OK, Recommendation : Pass Criminality, Documents set for Review --- Client Information. I
So your eligiblity is about to start, hopefully it might have started has these notes are already 30 days old

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
I e-mailed Mr. Goodale's office earlier today and already got an answer, albeit not a good one. Same thing as my GCMS Notes, which are as of nearly 2 months ago: Criminality Passed, Info Sharing in progress, Eligibility & Security not started. File untouched since March 26.