+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
The processing time is unfair and confusing. I applied in November and waiting but my friend applied in February and got his PPR last week. Both cases were at Ottawa VO. He even had two US visa refusals.

So it's hard to understand how they go about with these cases.
Correct, it's really confusing and some how unfair, but I guess they prioritize some professions, also might depend on visa officer... Anyway Good luck brother hope you receive the golden email very soon...

Reactions: SithLord and JssAmA

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
PPR received today.

AOR - Jan 11

Medical passed- Feb 11

Visa Office- Ottawa.
Congratulations dear Kirat.
It’s wonderful to learn that ur meds were also cleared within 30 days . Usually it took 40 days.
And may can u pls tell ur NOC and country of residence .

(It’s apprehended that PPR are subject to favoured NOC)

Jnr01

May 16, 2019
I got a prompt on my mail and a letter from my CIC account saying “ YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA APPEARS READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING “.

PASSPORT:
The visa will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports whichever is the earliest. The validity of your visa has already been established and it’s limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. ( I seems not to understand fully the terms on this s passport)

Meanwhile my background check is still in progress and eligibility is still under under review and additional document is required (Schedule A form).
I’m also mandated to submit my passport within 15 Days. Thanks all, I believe this is PPR.

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yes it is, congrats! :)
I got a prompt on my mail and a letter from my CIC account saying “ YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA APPEARS READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING “.

PASSPORT:
The visa will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports whichever is the earliest. The validity of your visa has already been established and it’s limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. ( I seems not to understand fully the terms on this s passport)

Meanwhile my background check is still in progress and eligibility is still under under review and additional document is required (Schedule A form).
I’m also mandated to submit my passport within 15 Days. Thanks all, I believe this is PPR.

Reactions: Jnr01

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Correct, it's really confusing and some how unfair, but I guess they prioritize some professions, also might depend on visa officer... Anyway Good luck brother hope you receive the golden email very soon...
It is indeed very frustrating!! After a point they need to make a decision and either accept or refuse applications. This waiting till eternity is just not fair.

Thank you!! Hope you get yours soon too :)

Reactions: Fias34

SGN

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Canada
Hopefully a Ray of Hope for the Jan AORs...

FSW - O (India)

AOR - Jan 17th
MEP/Bio - Mar 05th

PPR - May 24th (mail 5.33AM IST)

Total days from AOR to PPR - 127

Had go

No ADR, no CIC calls, no web forms, no GCMS notes..
had gone through an agent so no clue abt any ghost updates

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

FSW - O (India)

AOR - Jan 17th
MEP/Bio - Mar 05th

Had go

Congrats!! Do you know your VO?

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018

FSW - O (India)

AOR - Jan 17th
MEP/Bio - Mar 05th

Had go

Congratulations, could you share your noc as well :)