+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

HADA

Aug 15, 2018
Hi folks,
My wife called IRCC today to check on her application and her clearance check, and the rep mentioned to her that they did receive her FP and all clearance check has been completed on June 16 and she is ready for test invitation so for 2 months her application is ready to schedule a test, so I am not sure what's going on in Calgary office. I remember I had received my test invitation 6 calendar days after doing FP (in 2016).
Also, IRCC rep mentioned that it's 12 months processing, I hope they are honest and go faster. I noticed that September test invitation is very limited until now and this across tracking sheet from October 2017 to March 2018.
Any comment from anybody on why this delay?

HADA

Aug 15, 2018
Hi everyone
I was requested to submit FP on 27th april which were sent out on 1 May, there has been no progress since then on my application. I had sent out a web request a month ago and they responded back saying every thing is in order. But i still havent heard anything since then. any one else who hasn't received any response since then?
same here FP requested on May 24 and done on May 29

apiafika

Feb 26, 2015
Hi folks,
My wife called IRCC today to check on her application and her clearance check, and the rep mentioned to her that they did receive her FP and all clearance check has been completed on June 16 and she is ready for test invitation so for 2 months her application is ready to schedule a test, so I am not sure what's going on in Calgary office. I remember I had received my test invitation 6 calendar days after doing FP (in 2016).
Also, IRCC rep mentioned that it's 12 months processing, I hope they are honest and go faster. I noticed that September test invitation is very limited until now and this across tracking sheet from October 2017 to March 2018.
Any comment from anybody on why this delay?
All I can advice is, sending them a web form application status update request from time to time (once every two weeks or so) does help, in my view it pokes whomever is handling the file.

Reactions: HADA

msamiullah

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Guys I have a question. I see alot of people were selected for finger print. I am in IP since April, never got a FP request. Is this a mandatory thing that everyone goes through or is it on sample basis ?

apiafika

Feb 26, 2015
Guys I have a question. I see alot of people were selected for finger print. I am in IP since April, never got a FP request. Is this a mandatory thing that everyone goes through or is it on sample basis ?
Nope, not mandatory, I never received any request to do a fingerprint and I got my Test Invite last week after I had been in process (IP) since April.

imonec

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Hamilton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
Med's Request
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2012
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
Oath letter Dated Aug 15, 2018
Oath ceremony scheduled Sep 25, 2018
:D

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
does somebody know if some of Mississauga applications are processed in Scarborough? a friend of mine got his test invitation from Scarbrough although he lives in Mississauga!!!

I think mine is and I'm from Brampton. I got a fingerprint request and the mailing address is scarborough for sending the fingerprints back.

Hrik

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 - Oct - 2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
26 - Nov -2012
AOR Received.
11 March 2013
Med's Request
12 March 2013
Passport Req..
22 August 2013
Hello Everyone,

Just received Oath invitation, for my Oath ceremony on 24th August. :)
My test was on 16th August and DM was on 17th August.

This forum been really helpful through out my PR process and similar for my Citizenship. I really appreciate admin's time to update tracking sheet. Wish you all speedy process, good luck! :) :)