+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

MaMae

May 14, 2018
Hi, im new here... been trying to look for a forum for canadian citizenship application and I found this. Can you add me in your spredasheet? And also how can i access the spreadsheet?

App received: January 19, 2018
AOR: February 16, 2018
IP: March 14, 2018

I have been on IP for almost 2 months now and I haven’t received any exam date. I’m worried that the email they sent might be in junk mails and got automatically deleted. Hoping to know that I’m still not behind the usual processing time. Thanks admin!

TESTV

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi, im new here... been trying to look for a forum for canadian citizenship application and I found this. Can you add me in your spredasheet? And also how can i access the spreadsheet?

App received: January 19, 2018
AOR: February 16, 2018
IP: March 14, 2018

I have been on IP for almost 2 months now and I haven’t received any exam date. I’m worried that the email they sent might be in junk mails and got automatically deleted. Hoping to know that I’m still not behind the usual processing time. Thanks admin!
i am in the same position as you. the tracker address is in the signature part in the post above your post.

itslawson12

Feb 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

I’m very pleased to inform that I finally received AOR today at exactly 4 months and 4 days. My first application was received on January 10th. I sent a second application in the third week of March after I spoke to an agent and she suggested that my application may have been lost.
I noticed that quite a few applicants from January are still awaiting AOR. I hope you guys get yours soon.

P.S: Ecas is still inactive so I’m not sure if AOR is for either the first or second application.

Reactions: UVIR

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi Guys,

I’m very pleased to inform that I finally received AOR today at exactly 4 months and 4 days. My first application was received on January 10th. I sent a second application in the third week of March after I spoke to an agent and she suggested that my application may have been lost.
I noticed that quite a few applicants from January are still awaiting AOR. I hope you guys get yours soon.

P.S: Ecas is still inactive so I’m not sure if AOR is for either the first or second application.
Congrats! So did you get AOR on your first application or second?

Furby2017

Sep 29, 2017
We sent you a notice on May 10, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 7, 2018 at 1:45 PM.
Amazing this is so real.

Winnipeg Location

Reactions: kaladhar

kenbrother

May 15, 2018
Hi,pls update my infor:

Date sent: 17th Jan 2018
Received: 21th Jan 2018
AOR: 27th February
IP: 12th April

UVIR

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Soon your application will be done and you'll be giving us the good news.

Reactions: itslawson12