+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

jhandie0803

Apr 17, 2018
Hey January applicants!

A new tracking spreadsheet has been created for 2018:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd like to monitor your cohort and update for everyone please let me know and I'll grant you access. If you just want to be added to the sheet, post your information in this forum.
Hi, I'm just new here, I have also submitted my application last March 8 and received my AOR on March 26.

jhandie0803

Apr 17, 2018
ID: jhandie0803
Application type: Single
Physical Presence: 1,279 days
App posted: 08 March 2018
AOR received: 26 March 2018

Hi can you add me to the file...

fedz

Feb 7, 2018
hi, I have a question please.

I am pregnant and due end of May, I have applied back in Jan and currently "In Process". trying to estimate the test and ceremony time for us, looks like the test could happen during the critical time of having a new born, any idea what should I do? does this qualify me for urgent processing? would that help me?

apiafika

Feb 26, 2015
ID: jhandie0803
Application type: Single
Physical Presence: 1,279 days
App posted: 08 March 2018
AOR received: 26 March 2018

Hi can you add me to the file...
This does not belong here; you should post this in the March application thread.

ramo11

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm part of the November 2017 thread (DM, waiting for oath) but writing in here for my mother.
Both my mother and brother sent their applications Jan 15 from Montreal. My brother got his AOR but my mom still didn't get anything. I understand that they sometimes take time but 3 months for AOR is a lot!?

mbqureshi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
I have done my FP by 29th March'2018 and RCMP confirmed that they have sent the report by 3rd April'2018 but since last two weeks i am calling CIC and they are saying they didnt receive anything.
What should i do, anyone have such experience so pls share.

bluejays2020

Mar 30, 2018
Hi guys,

I'm part of the November 2017 thread (DM, waiting for oath) but writing in here for my mother.
Both my mother and brother sent their applications Jan 15 from Montreal. My brother got his AOR but my mom still didn't get anything. I understand that they sometimes take time but 3 months for AOR is a lot!?
Did your brother and your mother send their applications in one envelope? If so, I think they are OK. I heard one of my friend had the same situation but looks like they are fine. Both are in the same timeline. But I'd suggest call IRCC and follow up their cases.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
I have done my FP by 29th March'2018 and RCMP confirmed that they have sent the report by 3rd April'2018 but since last two weeks i am calling CIC and they are saying they didnt receive anything.
What should i do, anyone have such experience so pls share.
I got FP request on 9 April and did on 10 April. Did you contact RCMP thru their email address?

TESTV

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
I got FP request on 9 April and did on 10 April. Did you contact RCMP thru their email address?
did you get the request in mail? also was this indicated in your online application status between AoR and IP? thank you!!

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, I have a question please.

I am pregnant and due end of May, I have applied back in Jan and currently "In Process". trying to estimate the test and ceremony time for us, looks like the test could happen during the critical time of having a new born, any idea what should I do? does this qualify me for urgent processing? would that help me?

you can reschedule the test if you're not able to attend on the date they give you. they're flexible for it.

Reactions: fedz