Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi,
Can you please update my application status as "in process"?
Line#84 your spreadsheet.

Saw status update today. May be the status was updated yesterday..
Thanks
Sri & Family

antonette28

Mar 17, 2016
If you have a new line after your AOR that usually mean that the correspondence is for FP request. You should wait to receive documents in your mail.
I hope its just FP... Will it affect the processing times? By the way me and my husband applied as one but he did not get any correspondence and still AOR

wickedprince

Jan 29, 2018
Toronto
I have a similar request,I received it on Friday the 6th of April!I'm at the moment waiting for the actual mail. Here is the content of the new line.
"We sent you correspondence on April 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." I hope is just FP, got nothing more to give them:)

antonette28

Mar 17, 2016
I have a similar request,I received it on Friday the 6th of April!I'm at the moment waiting for the actual mail. Here is the content of the new line.
"We sent you correspondence on April 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required." I hope is just FP, got nothing more to give them:)
Is you application still AOR too? Hoping iys just FP too.

TESTV

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017

is this your #3 on website where you check the status?

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
I hope its just FP... Will it affect the processing times? By the way me and my husband applied as one but he did not get any correspondence and still AOR
No one can predict about the processing time delay this may cause but there is a little delay if any or in some cases it could be none when compared to other timelines at the end!