+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Any idea what time Ecas is updated?
eCAS is updated periodically throughout the day, not at a specific time of the day, as has been experienced by people in this forum.

edit: That said, checking more than once a day is not advised.

Sameer Arora

Jan 21, 2013
So your entry can be complete, where in Canada are you, are you a single or family applicant, how many days in Canada and when did you send off the application?

As for how long it takes to go from AOR to In Progress, on the spreadsheet you can look at the 'Processing Time Comparison' tab for a general ballpark idea, or for how your specific location is doing, look at whatever 'Location' tab is relevant for you.
Thank you very much for your response. I am single applicant and in Nova Scotia. Total Physical presence is 1519 when I submitted my application.

Today morning my application status changed to In Progress :)

Chi2Van

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Thank you very much for your response. I am single applicant and in Nova Scotia. Total Physical presence is 1519 when I submitted my application.

Today morning my application status changed to In Progress :)
What city in Nova Scotia? (That way we can track applicant's progress by city)

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Please update line 37!

Status changed to IN PROCESS as of March 21.

Thank you! :D

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
Reactions: Mrva21

NSPG2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
We are sharing our experience with the others just to reduce the stress of waiting, and the admin supposed to be active as we are not supposed to beg you to update the sheet, I asked you twice before and twice yesterday to update the sheet and you’re not responding.

I’m out of here

apiafika

Feb 26, 2015
We are sharing our experience with the others just to reduce the stress of waiting, and the admin supposed to be active as we are not supposed to beg you to update the sheet, I asked you twice before and twice yesterday to update the sheet and you’re not responding.

I’m out of here
Take it easy, he is also a human like everyone else; I bet he has a life too.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012

I’m out of here
I only see one post from you to update the spreadsheet. I would advise you to post your requests publicly as there are numerous people updating the sheet and someone would get to it. The people that give their time to update the tracker are volunteers that, like you, are either waiting for their own application process or have already been through the process. Being an ass to them will get you nowhere except to have people, like me, want to jump and down on you for being one.

So relax.

fedz

Feb 7, 2018
hi, my application changed to In process on March 20th, please update the spreadsheet, thanks :)

Last edited:

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011

I’m out of here
NSPG2017 - You too can get access to the spreadsheets and do your stuff on own if you feel no one is responding.
Read this link:
Hey January applicants!

A new tracking spreadsheet has been created for 2018:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd like to monitor your cohort and update for everyone please let me know and I'll grant you access. If you just want to be added to the sheet, post your information in this forum.

Reactions: Mrva21