+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

MOE.ZA

Sep 21, 2018
when I passed the test I went in another room and I had an interview and checked all the document and told I might be getting letter in October and Ceremony would be held in November but my case is still in process and I get stuck in this level since they starting my process in April 18, 2018.

You did interview if yes what the offcer said

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
when I passed the test I went in another room and I had an interview and checked all the document and told I might be getting letter in October and Ceremony would be held in November but my case is still in process and I get stuck in this level since they starting my process in April 18, 2018.
If three month left after inteinterview is normal but if more you can call cic to update

MOE.ZA

Sep 21, 2018
If three month left after inteinterview is normal but if more you can call cic to update
I have called them today to get an update, the agent told me this is still in reviewing your profile. my status has not been changed to decision made, isn't it odd after three months ?

blackrock

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-02-2015 ( Scanned Copy of new passport)
AOR Received.
PER 23-10-14
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
20-03-2015
I have called them today to get an update, the agent told me this is still in reviewing your profile. my status has not been changed to decision made, isn't it odd after three months ?
During my interview they told me it can take upto 6 months to complete process, I havd interview and test in first week of July. And It is written In process.

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
proce sssrssocess
Processing take 12 mounth if still during the year it is normal just wait

inlimbo2

Jul 3, 2018
May 7 was the finger prints done, I waited for finger prints the RCMP had to check my prints. They could have requested my prints earlier but they did not hence why no decision made until that letter from RCMP arrived. It took around a month to get the decision made after they got my prints from RCMP.
You're lucky, my finger prints were received over 2 months ago and no update since.

Reactions: Jok5r

inlimbo2

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone have any comment on this?
I would assume the length of time varies for everyone, hence for some people it might be just a couple of weeks and for some it's months. For me its been over two months since my finger prints were received, when I called yesterday they weren't able to provide any updates at all as far as a time frame, just said it's still under the 12 month mark so just wait.

jess254

Sep 23, 2018
Hi all, I applied in December 29 and they started processing in March 31st and I haven't heard anything from them since. my application still say "in process", I am getting worried cos my friend applied in November and she got her citizenship in May. I live in Toronto and I was wondering if there is a lot of applicant there hence the delay.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012

born90

Jul 31, 2013
My application is in Process since April 17, 2018. I had an address change back in May and since then I haven't heard anything back from CIC. I am just worried about whats going on with my application. I tried calling the 18882422100 number so many time but now answer. My call can never get through because of the high call volume. What suggestions on how should I proceed?