+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

Nat3Nat

Jul 12, 2018
Unfortunately I don't know if it is the same office. Why don't you send them this question through the web form? Or call? Sorry I cannot be any help..

benel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Unfortunately I don't know if it is the same office. Why don't you send them this question through the web form? Or call? Sorry I cannot be any help..
I actually just spoke to someone from IRCC, I didn't ask that specific question but the gentleman said "your local office in Ottawa" during the conversation...so I am assuming it is the same office for the region

Nat3Nat

Jul 12, 2018
I actually just spoke to someone from IRCC, I didn't ask that specific question but the gentleman said "your local office in Ottawa" during the conversation...so I am assuming it is the same office for the region
Ok then this good. I think they have only one..

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
I am IP since March 05 and still waiting :)

The Mississauga office has been the slowest so far. If you go back and check older threads and see the statuses there, you will notice that everyone is moving forward except the ones with the Mississauga office. I believe my application will be processed by the Mississauga office too since I'm from Bramtpon.

thani_2003

Jun 8, 2018
The Mississauga office has been the slowest so far. If you go back and check older threads and see the statuses there, you will notice that everyone is moving forward except the ones with the Mississauga office. I believe my application will be processed by the Mississauga office too since I'm from Bramtpon.
Maybe we need to write to our MP regarding Mississauga office delay, without specifying an application. They need to investigate this office and support them with extra resources.

richregina

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I would like to ask guys about this. How long usually the average time of waiting to get test date/interview after the "in Process status?

TAMRICO

Jan 14, 2018
Hello,
Could you please update my data in the list:

Type: single
Phys. presence: 1307 days
Delivered: Jan 22
AOR: Feb 27
In process: April 11
Test invite: May 07
Test date: May 22
Decision Made: May 23
Oath Letter: July 30
Oath Ceremony: August 23

Thank you!
And best of luck to all applicants who are waiting for an update on their applications :)

Reactions: Mrva21