+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Did you attach any document when you enquired about FP?
Hi Abedi555,
Regarding FP I had used the webform to enquire since the agency where I took the FP was being run by some racist person. This guy took my FP as well as my wife and on the form entered our UCI number wrongly and gave us receipt and we came home.
Reaching home , my son just cross checked the receipt given to us and found out that both UCI numbers are wrongly entered. If UCI starts like 1234 he entered 4321 in both our cases.
Next day we both went to his office and asked him why typo error in both our cases. He has no answer.
He says our FP is already transmitted electronically.
So here I knew that if RCMP checks our FP and sends the results to St Clair office the officials in IRCC will not know whose FP it is due to wrong UCI number entered. Also if they track it will lead to lots of confusion or delays.
So this guy again charges me and I stand right in front of him check all details thrice before he sends it to RCMP.
Next I come home, I used the webform and inform IRCC about this 2 times FP sending story with the DCN and info.
Next I send mail to RCMP and also inform them my ordeal at the agency and all details.
RCMP replies to me that FP is send to ST .Clair.
Ircc informs me its received.
SO in my case just because I reported the problem I faced I got reply by webform.

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
Hi Abedi555,
Regarding FP I had used the webform to enquire since the agency where I took the FP was being run by some racist person. This guy took my FP as well as my wife and on the form entered our UCI number wrongly and gave us receipt and we came home.
Reaching home , my son just cross checked the receipt given to us and found out that both UCI numbers are wrongly entered. If UCI starts like 1234 he entered 4321 in both our cases.
Next day we both went to his office and asked him why typo error in both our cases. He has no answer.
So here I knew that if RCMP checks our FP and sends the results to St Clair office the officials in IRCC will not know whose FP it is due to wrong UCI number entered. Also if they track it will lead to lots of confusion or delays.
So this guy again charges me and I stand right in front of him check all details thrice before he sends it to RCMP.
Next I come home, I used the webform and inform IRCC about this 2 times FP sending story with the DCN and info.
Next I send mail to RCMP and also inform them my ordeal at the agency and all details.
SO in my case just because I reported the problem I faced I got reply by webform.
Oh wow can't believe it how irresponsible this person was. Glad to hear that eventually everything was sorted out . Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reactions: deep_silence

deep_silence

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2012
Interview........
11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-07-2014
Hi Admin,
I just checked tracking sheet and found that my DM status not updated. Kindly update as per below information as

ID: Deep_silence
January 2018 Applicant
DM: June 7,2018
Thanks

sujamana

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
Thanks a lot for suggestions. KPP - I am going to apply WEBFORM and see what is the response? Please let me know, how long did you wait before submitted WEBFORM?

bu_ayaan - how do you know, Milton applications are processed in Hamilton ?

thanks
sujamana

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Oh wow can't believe it how irresponsible this person was. Glad to hear that eventually everything was sorted out . Thanks for sharing your experience.
I am really lucky that my son identified the mistake . The mistake was done on purpose . He was a racist who did not like me taking the Citizenship. I handled him still with respect but informed RCMP and IRCC with all details and today just waiting for Oath.
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress

Reactions: Little29

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Thanks a lot for suggestions. KPP - I am going to apply WEBFORM and see what is the response? Please let me know, how long did you wait before submitted WEBFORM?

thanks
sujamana
You can get a reply within 10 -12 days.

Reactions: sujamana

sujamana

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010

thanks
sujamana
bu-ayaan - How do i know, my application is processed in Hamilton ?

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi Abedi555,
It's quite unfortunate that you had to go through this horrible experience. I am surprised that you had to pay for the service again when it's clearly the agent's mistake. You should have fought for your hard-earned money! Didn't you ask to talk with his supervisor? No matter his background, if he/she is NOT doing their job right, we need to call on it. It's important to stand up for yourself in scenarios such as these so that it will be a lesson for them to be more careful and mindful in the future. They are getting paid for their work.. My question is why do you (literally) have to pay for their mistakes? :(

Kal

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
It's quite unfortunate that you had to go through this horrible experience. I am surprised that you had to pay for the service again when it's clearly the agent's mistake. You should have fought for your hard-earned money! Didn't you ask to talk with his supervisor? No matter his background, if he/she is NOT doing their job right, we need to call on it. It's important to stand up for yourself in scenarios such as these so that it will be a lesson for them to be more careful and mindful in the future. They are getting paid for their work.. My question is why do you (literally) have to pay for their mistakes? :(

Kal
He must be repenting today for what he has done as his deeds proved too costly for him.
He has paid his price.

Last edited:

mbqureshi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017

Kal
good thing is that your problem solved but its a lesson for everyone that we should always verify our documents.

deep_silence

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2012
Interview........