+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 - Citizenship Applications

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

We have gotten test invite for 06/28 via email. Please update.
Generally how long does it take for the test and interview (document verification)? Location : Montreal

Thanks

TESTV

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Here is my timeline..

Application received on Jan 3 2018
AOR on February 15, 2018.
In process on March 26, 2018

So my application is still in process. As per the sheet, most people with the same timeline already got test invite or so. But i haven't received anything. Is there a phone number or anything that i can call them and ask for some info.( I know CIC likes to take their time in processing the application, but the application is in process for two months and no updates.)

I am just wondering, as passport is going to expire within the next six months, I am not sure if i should start the process for renewal.

Also how long will it take to get the passport, once the test is done and to complete all the remaining process.

Thanks for your time and Inputs.
Hey i have the same timelines as you. i tried contact the center and got a generic answer from the agent. so best is just to wait....

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hello,

We have gotten test invite for 06/28 via email. Please update.
Generally how long does it take for the test and interview (document verification)? Location : Montreal

Thanks
Updated! Congrats...

Usually most applicants have mentioned that its not more than 5-10mins but each case differs and it also depends how quickly you finish your exam.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like things are moving again for some ppl waiting a long time in AOR,

In Process on June 4, 2018

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone...

Today I changed my address on the CIC website, as moving to a diff province... it says that it should be amended within 15 days and to check back...

1 hour later I received an invite for the citizenship test for July 18.

Will email them and try to reschedule to an earlier date...

When we were invited for the PR confirmation, we had to change that date too,cuz my husband was away for work, which we supported with a plane ticket. Does anyone have any experience with rescheduling?

YaSaKo

Mar 29, 2018
I received AOR on March 04, 2018
My current ECAS is "In-Process"
I received a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on March 12, 2018 asking for additional information (Quality Assurance Exercise and Request for Additional Evidence)
Update on my Status:
May 4th, 2018: Additional documents requested by the QAE & RAE received by IRCC
May 18th, 2018: Received (by email) the invitation to write the citizenship test on June 14th, 2018

mbqureshi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Can anyone shares ones experience about Test. All the candidates will have the same test with same questions and serial? Is there any chance to get help with someone for any question?

mbqureshi

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Does your conscience allow this? Mine doesn't.

Just saying...
its nice in hearing ....
if you are dying for appetite you will not ask for food from someone right.....
if you are dying for some disease you will not ask help from doctor right.....
if you are drowning you will not ask for help right....

I want to know about the environment to prepare myself if you dont have to share anything better to zip you mouth.....

Just Saying.....