25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Hi, I need help on the status of our application:

I linked my account online on Mar 22, and the section "View my submitted applications or profiles", under the "Details" column shows "Your action is required", but under the "Messages" column, it has "None". Remember there was a technical issue back in June where a lot of us got the messages "Your action is required" and no "messages"? So I thought this has not been changed since then and I kept waiting for new status change until I action.

But it has been so many months, so I ordered the notes as instructed by many of you in this forum. Finally, I received the notes, scrolled through them.....but I saw the following lines that gave me hundreds of question marks, please if anyone know what has happened.

OUTGOING
OUTGOING 1
Created Date: 2017/03/22
Document: Request Letter/Lettre de demande
Type: Word
Due Date: 2017/04/29
All Items Rec'd: No
Via: Online
Via Details: online/en ligne

ITEM(S) REQUESTED
ITEM(S) REQUESTED: 1
Item: Schedule A Online

ITEM(S) REQUESTED: 2
Item: Police Certificates (Mulitple)

Does this mean I have missed the above requests? Did they send me a letter and I did not receive? Or did they send me an online request before I linked my account online that's why I did not see them?
What happened if I missed the due date for submission? And til now I do not see the request online, how can I submit online without any requests / links?
Wow that is unfortunate!

They never sent you an email also requesting these things? We received one in addition to the notification/request in our GCKey account. So I assume that you did not send a completed Schedule A form to them.

I know that around that time, they were changing the way they were doing things by starting the background checks on people first in Mississauga and there was some confusion I think about who (Mississauga or the VO) was going to start the background checks and therefore request the pcc's and schedule A. Our RCMP fingerprint also got missed and no email was sent out requesting it nor was there any request in GC Key account (partner sent in his pcc from home country upfront as per country specific instructions.) I also saw that it was requested in the GCMS notes, so I emailed the VO and 4 days later, they sent us an email requesting it be submitted.

Sounds like you might also be a victim of this change in procedures.

Did you try calling IRCC or emailing the VO to confirm if they are still needing these things? What is your VO? You don't want to delay processing anymore if they are in fact waiting for these things and stalled the processing of your app because these documents have not been added to your file.

prettycincin

Jan 16, 2017
Wow that is unfortunate!

They never sent you an email also requesting these things? We received one in addition to the notification/request in our GCKey account. So I assume that you did not send a completed Schedule A form to them.

I know that around that time, they were changing the way they were doing things by starting the background checks on people first in Mississauga and there was some confusion I think about who (Mississauga or the VO) was going to start the background checks and therefore request the pcc's and schedule A. Our RCMP fingerprint also got missed and no email was sent out requesting it nor was there any request in GC Key account (partner sent in his pcc from home country upfront as per country specific instructions.) I also saw that it was requested in the GCMS notes, so I emailed the VO and 4 days later, they sent us an email requesting it be submitted.

Sounds like you might also be a victim of this change in procedures.

Did you try calling IRCC or emailing the VO to confirm if they are still needing these things? What is your VO? You don't want to delay processing anymore if they are in fact waiting for these things and stalled the processing of your app because these documents have not been added to your file.

Thanks for your reply. On the letter stating sponsor eligibility has been met, it says the application has been forwarded to the Hong Kong office for further processing. So maybe I should email the visa office in HK? This is not the first issue with our application, they received our application and signed for the courier on Jan 11 but they couldn't locate the document until I called few times and finally find it in late March......tough luck. I hope this can be over soon, or at least, get the process moving again..........

Shajnemb

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11 Jan 2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
no AORS
File Transfer...
01-FEB-2017
Med's Request
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017 PASSED
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
nov 15 2017
VISA ISSUED...
nov 16 2017
LANDED..........
nov 27
We are through Mexico City, I just added a line saying that the earthquake may cause further delays in processing. At this point I'm thinking it will take the full 12 months if not more. There is nothing I can do about it, as your signature says .... God is in control!
God is Good :)

Shajnemb

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11 Jan 2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
no AORS
File Transfer...
01-FEB-2017
Med's Request
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017 PASSED
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
nov 15 2017
VISA ISSUED...
nov 16 2017
LANDED..........
nov 27

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Wow it’s been a while. Hi guys! Quick question and honestly I’m not expecting an accurate answer but... we just got a request for RPRF so it looks like they’re at the end of our application! Should we expect COPR soon based on what you’ve seen?

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Wow it’s been a while. Hi guys! Quick question and honestly I’m not expecting an accurate answer but... we just got a request for RPRF so it looks like they’re at the end of our application! Should we expect COPR soon based on what you’ve seen?
Yeah, it seems like things go pretty quickly after RPRF. Hopefully you'll get DM within a month. Good luck :)

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
did you order notes ?
Yes last intervention was in march where they suggest an interview. I just come back to see my MP he will make a follow up. They know that there is discrimination and incoherence in the treatment between each agents there is no uniformity. So cross fingers!

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I am from Quebec also.
I also applied from Quebec in Feb 2017, have received SA, Med and CSQ for my wife. But when I recently applied for her visit visa they have rejected it. I am concerned if this rejection has something to do with the PR application.

goku17

Jun 7, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
HKVO
App. Filed.......
24-2-2017
Doc's Request.
15-03-2017
File Transfer...
18-4-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-04-2017
Passport Req..
awaiting...
I also applied from Quebec in Feb 2017, have received SA, Med and CSQ for my wife. But when I recently applied for her visit visa they have rejected it. I am concerned if this rejection has something to do with the PR application.
No worry. The visa rejection has nothing related to PR application.I am wondering why all the visa offices are slow these months.

montague

May 19, 2017
Jan Outland and still waiting. Sydney VO.

I ordered notes last week. Haven't come through yet.

Also emailed SVO. Got the standard email response "it's within normal processing times" and "we won't be commenting any further".

Mrs.Suarez

Sep 15, 2017
My application was received January 20. Havana received it and I received email they received medical and processing it. That was March 13. Haven't heard anything since. How do I get the GCMS notes?? I would hope If they needed anything they would call or email my husband.

Shajnemb

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11 Jan 2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
no AORS
File Transfer...
01-FEB-2017
Med's Request
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017 PASSED
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
nov 15 2017
VISA ISSUED...
nov 16 2017
LANDED..........
nov 27
My application was received January 20. Havana received it and I received email they received medical and processing it. That was March 13. Haven't heard anything since. How do I get the GCMS notes?? I would hope If they needed anything they would call or email my husband.
just type GCMS notes in google and click the link

Reactions: Mrs.Suarez

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
This is the link to apply for GCMS notes assuming you are the sponsor with a Canadian address applying for your spouse
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Your spouse will also need to fill out a consent form if this is the case

Last edited:

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hello all. I have an important question. My husband (PA) is planning to land in Canada in a few days. In the documents required for landing, it says proof of funds but since it’s his first time in Canada he does not have a canadian bank account and he’s only planning to bring CAD10,000. Would that be enough? What should he do?

(I am his sponsor and when applying for PR, I gave CIC a bank statement but I’m out of the country at the moment and can not get an official statement from the bank. Should I print out my bank statement and give it to him just in case? )