AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
Good news on my side finally on GCKey, which finally shows that my application have been approved:

Where is this application?Details
Application statusA final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibilityYour eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsNot applicable.
InterviewNot applicable.
Background checkYour background check was completed.
Final decisionYour application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I guess i have to receive the COPR very soon by mail... I admit that this finally relieves me from my stress...

I hope everybody here to have a smooth and quick processing of their applications.

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
byehello said:
Can somebody light some thoughts on my case? it will be greatly appreciated.
Your timeline looks pretty normal. Assuming your VO is ottawa, your background check will be in progress soon.

byehello

Feb 17, 2008
ihatetrump said:
Your timeline looks pretty normal. Assuming your VO is ottawa, your background check will be in progress soon.
thanks for reply. I was wondering why have not received SA email and on the other hand have started processing PA application.

I have read in forum that most if the time ECAS does not properly reflect the case status.

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
jellyfish_smile said:
Ok, thank you. Just want to confirm as mine has been on reviewing eligibility and the next step is background check.it has been like these for almost 2 month.
Hi! there are quite a few people who are in the same boat. I've been waiting just over two months for them to start the background check. I wouldn't worry, it seems to be happening to a lot of folks who applied in January/February.

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need help on linking my application, I'm trying to link with provided steps but still unable to do so below is the error

Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

What do I do next?

You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours.

I tried for 5 times and then it locks this feature for 24hrs, Does anyone experienced the same issue. Appreciate prompt response

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey, just wondering if everyone on here sent photocopies, notarized copies or originals of civil documents (passport,birth certificate, etc). I did not have any country specific requirements so I followed the instructions and sent copies. I'm really nervous, just wondering what you guys sent. I sent mine April 27,2017. Thanks so much for all your posts, it really helps.

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
KSA1 said:
Hi Guys,

Need help on linking my application, I'm trying to link with provided steps but still unable to do so below is the error

Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.

What do I do next?

You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours.

I tried for 5 times and then it locks this feature for 24hrs, Does anyone experienced the same issue. Appreciate prompt response
this is normal... Maybe they didn't enter your details on the system yet.

Do as said on reply #8... http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/january-2017-outland-spousal-applicants-t469205.0.html;msg5706826#msg5706826

My advice if you don't have weird spelling in your first name, last name, etc... is to space those 5 trials throughout the day. This will avoid you locking out...

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
destinedlove said:
Hey, just wondering if everyone on here sent photocopies, notarized copies or originals of civil documents (passport,birth certificate, etc). I did not have any country specific requirements so I followed the instructions and sent copies. I'm really nervous, just wondering what you guys sent. I sent mine April 27,2017. Thanks so much for all your posts, it really helps.
Hello there,

It's always copies (like proper photocopies, or scans), not notarized copies, or originals. Of course if you can get originals, it's better. But i guess copies is enough.

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
icewizard said:
this is normal... Maybe they didn't enter your details on the system yet.

Do as said on reply #8... http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/january-2017-outland-spousal-applicants-t469205.0.html;msg5706826#msg5706826

My advice if you don't have weird spelling in your first name, last name, etc... is to space those 5 trials throughout the day. This will avoid you locking out...
Thanks for this, tomorrow will try to link

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
byehello said:
Hi Guys,
I am new to site and here is my timeline on ecas.

Background: Sponsor Applicant and Primary applicant both are in US. PA is not a US citizen. We have been married over 4 years and have a child.

SA side ecas:
-Application received on January 21, 2017.
-AOR on February 15, 2017.
-We started processing your application on February 15, 2017.

PA Side ecas:
-Application received on January 21, 2017.
-We started processing application on March 9, 2017.
-Medical results have been received.
-Received an email on February 21 to send form IMM5562 for travel, passport photos and authorization to disclose form by March 23. We send all required documents in the mail which was received by cic on March 17.

Let us know your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.
Our timelines are similar. They received our app Jan 25 and received SA on Mar 6

Only thing is that we never saw the line "We started processing application on PA side". It has been more than 6 weeks since our file was transferred. I have called IRCC call centre last week, but they don't know anything and only thing they know is same as us, when file transfer was. I emailed the VO in Mexico where our file was sent to update our status, but they don't respond unless they send out an email. So as far as I know, our file is still sitting somewhere unopened at the VO after 6.5 weeks or else it is lost (even though the IRCC agent dismissed my concerns I had that it might be lost).

If I don't hear anything in the next 2 weeks, I will order GCMS notes to see if they actually have reviewed anything in our file, if not, I have to assume the file got lost.

So frustrating when you are left in limbo and nothing shows any change for more than 2 months.

Sneakydriver

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
majesty said:
Our timelines are similar. They received our app Jan 25 and received SA on Mar 6

Only thing is that we never saw the line "We started processing application on PA side". It has been more than 6 weeks since our file was transferred. I have called IRCC call centre last week, but they don't know anything and only thing they know is same as us, when file transfer was. I emailed the VO in Mexico where our file was sent to update our status, but they don't respond unless they send out an email. So as far as I know, our file is still sitting somewhere unopened at the VO after 6.5 weeks or else it is lost (even though the IRCC agent dismissed my concerns I had that it might be lost).

If I don't hear anything in the next 2 weeks, I will order GCMS notes to see if they actually have reviewed anything in our file, if not, I have to assume the file got lost.

So frustrating when you are left in limbo and nothing shows any change for more than 2 months.
If after 2 months and a half from the moment your app got transferred to the VO(after SA), your ecas doesn't add another line then there is when you should really start worrying. Our app took exactly 2 months to reach Mexico VO after the file transfer. Not only our app, in fact a couple of us got AOR2 the same date. Last AOR2 was March 28th, 1 month ago.

Last AOR2 before that was Feb 20th so 67 days between AOR2's. They don't just send AOR2 to 1 person, they send AOR2's in batches. So basically, they send AOR2's about every 60-70 days. I don't know when your file got filed transferred, but sounds like you should get it in this next batch. Your timeline is normal, don't worry too much until end of May-first week of June.

Even though we got AOR2, our file seemed to be in queue to be reviewed. Looks like they are a bit backlogged but they did acknowledge they had our file.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Sneakydriver said:
If after 2 months and a half from the moment your app got transferred to the VO(after SA), your ecas doesn't add another line then there is when you should really start worrying. Our app took exactly 2 months to reach Mexico VO after the file transfer. Not only our app, in fact a couple of us got AOR2 the same date. Last AOR2 was March 28th, 1 month ago.

Last AOR2 before that was Feb 20th so 67 days between AOR2's. They don't just send AOR2 to 1 person, they send AOR2's in batches. So basically, they send AOR2's about every 60-70 days. I don't know when your file got filed transferred, but sounds like you should get it in this next batch. Your timeline is normal, don't worry too much until end of May-first week of June.

Even though we got AOR2, our file seemed to be in queue to be reviewed. Looks like they are a bit backlogged but they did acknowledge they had our file.
Thanks Sneaky!

I am still unsure about what one should see on their status updates. I know eCAS is not the most reliable source of information, but once in a while when I see posts which trigger some new thought of paranoia, I start freaking out when I realize how long it is that we have not heard anything. It's just hard to sit around not doing anything. But of course many of us are in that boat, so I'll just have to get a grip on myself again.

us2017

Feb 9, 2017
Vermont, USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
28-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
File Transfer...
02-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
09-01-2017
Hi all - another data point I suppose ::)

I'm PA, spouse is sponsor, living in Canada. I'm American, living in US and applying outland of course.

Application received at CPC-M Jan 30, 2017, with new forms but upfront
AOR1 and Schedule A requested Feb 28.
SA received March 2.
Submitted Schedule A on March 10. (I know, I know, should have had it ready-to-go, but was incredibly busy just then.)

SA indicated that the file was being transferred to Ottawa.

My ECAS does not have the third line - the overall status is still "Application Received".

I sent the following email to the CPC-Ottawa email address (page 90 of this thread, I believe), because I was concerned that I received no email confirmation for the Schedule A upload (myCIC says the file has been uploaded) and ECAS hasn't updated:

Surname: XXXXXXXXX
Given name: XXXXXXXXXXXx
Date of Birth: XXXXXXXXXXxx
Client ID: XXXXXXXXXXXx
Application type: PR, Family Class (Spousal Sponsorship)

Hello,

I was just hoping to inquire after the status of my application for permanent residency—I understand from the sponsorship approval letter sent to my sponsor in March that my application for permanent residency is likely now being processed in Ottawa. I am particularly anxious to ensure that the Schedule A that I submitted via myCIC on March 10 was properly received and attached to my file, and that no further documents are required at this time.

I ask primarily because ECAS indicates only that correspondence (the request for Schedule A) was sent Feb. 28, but does not indicate that it was received or processed, as well as because I have not received any further correspondence confirming that my Schedule A form (submitted via myCIC upload) was received, or indicating that anything else is required. Would you be able to confirm that the Schedule A form was received and indicate if any further action is required on my part at this time?

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXX
This is the response I received the next day:
Good day,

Thank you for contacting our office. Please be advised that your application is still being processed at the CPC-Mississauga Office. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

All case specific questions, technical issues and changes in address or representative should be reported via our web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free from within Canada, at 1-888-242-2100.

Regards,
I am surprised that it is still at Mississauga, given our SA letter specifically said it had been transferred to Ottawa. However, this also seems consistent with other recent reports that CPC-M is doing more processing before sending to the VO.

I'm debating sending an inquiry via email or the case-specific inquiry form.

All that to say - we seem to be in the same boat as many of you!

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
us2017 said:

I'm PA, spouse is sponsor, living in Canada. I'm American, living in US and applying outland of course.

SA received March 2.
Submitted Schedule A on March 10. (I know, I know, should have had it ready-to-go, but was incredibly busy just then.)

My ECAS does not have the third line - the overall status is still "Application Received".

I sent the following email to the CPC-Ottawa email address (page 90 of this thread, I believe), because I was concerned that I received no email confirmation for the Schedule A upload (myCIC says the file has been uploaded) and ECAS hasn't updated:

I am surprised that it is still at Mississauga, given our SA letter specifically said it had been transferred to Ottawa. However, this also seems consistent with other recent reports that CPC-M is doing more processing before sending to the VO.

I always thought that PA's from the US would be so much further ahead with the processing. I guess there are exceptions with every Visa Offices. You should be on their radar now after they contacted you! For those of us who still don't see the "in progress line" on the PA side, I hope we will get some news soon!

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
us2017 said:

SA received March 2.

Hi! Outland US but living in Canada here.

I called CIC cause i actually didn't get any information on where our application would be sent in the SA email.
The woman on the phone said that since there wasn't a note on our account about it being shipped to another visa office and since we're outland US.. that it means we're most likely going to Ottawa. BUT Mississauga is doing eligibility and background check.

so apparently... according to her in her words, "We put notes on an applications account if it's being sent to a visa office. Your application doesn't have any notes so I'm going to assume that it's going to Ottawa."
I miss heard her and asked, "oh, so it's been sent to Ottawa?"
and she replied, "No, I believe it's going to Ottawa."
so I asked where it is and she said, "it's in Mississauga for eligibility and background check which they haven't started yet."