N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Staunts2015 said:
If your application is going slower than average, I'd suggest emailing the Ottawa VO, or requesting GCMS notes. I emailed them today because I'm still waiting on DM, and I thought I would've gotten it by now, since most of the Ottawa applicants from November have gotten theirs. At the very least, it will force them to check on your application.
Oh thank you! Do you happen to have the Ottawa VO email?

Staunts2015

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
11-12-2019
cmajeau said:
Oh thank you! Do you happen to have the Ottawa VO email?
Before sending the email, make sure it abides by the following:

"IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);"

Here's the email:
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Good luck, and let us know if it stirs some movement in your application!

AlyxanderLX

Feb 13, 2017
Texas, USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
1/31/17
AOR Received.
2/18/17
Med's Request
10/1/17
Med's Done....
10/9/17
Passport Req..
11/20/17
Hello all! My husband was approved for sponsorship on February 28th. The email said they would be sending me something within 5 business days saying where to send my background check stuff. Well it's been way over 5 days. I've sent inquiries to the ircc website and have gotten responses but the last just said 'we're looking into your issue.' I'm becoming concerned though because I have a police certificate(American) but I know those are only good for so long. I received mine in the mail just a few days after we sent in our application. Any suggestions on what we should do next?

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
Hello all, i hope you're doing well... I just noticed that my ECAS is saying "Decision Made" on the main page, but when i click on it i just see:

[list type=decimal]
[*]We received your application for permanent residence on January 11, 2017.
[*]We started processing your application on March 21, 2017.
[*]Medical results have been received.
[/list]

My gckey account doesn't say anything special except that they are working on my eligibility...

Where is this application?Details
Application statusWe received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsNot applicable.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkWe are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bcboundboy

Aug 16, 2016
icewizard said:
Hello all, i hope you're doing well... I just noticed that my ECAS is saying "Decision Made" on the main page, but when i click on it i just see:
Congrats! *Wow* that was quick. It may take them a few days/weeks to get you the CoPR and update on myCIC, but at that speed and without any extra doc requests, you're approved.

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
I hope what you're saying is right...

Bcboundboy said:
Congrats! *Wow* that was quick. It may take them a few days/weeks to get you the CoPR and update on myCIC, but at that speed and without any extra doc requests, you're approved.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
guys can some on help me they are asking for birth certificate, middle standard and High school certificate and VOTERS ID card.

• Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
o Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
o Voter's ID card.

In india they do not expand the INitial in school and birth certificate. is that an problem ?

please advise.. am stuck in here.
do we need to submit Voters Id card??

thanks

leenvi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-20-2017
Doc's Request.
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
04-11-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AlyxanderLX said:
Hello all! My husband was approved for sponsorship on February 28th. The email said they would be sending me something within 5 business days saying where to send my background check stuff. Well it's been way over 5 days. I've sent inquiries to the ircc website and have gotten responses but the last just said 'we're looking into your issue.' I'm becoming concerned though because I have a police certificate(American) but I know those are only good for so long. I received mine in the mail just a few days after we sent in our application. Any suggestions on what we should do next?
Hi! We are on the same boat. They send my husband (sponsor)an email last March 23 that he was eligible to sponsor us. And asking for the Schedule A and they said that they are going to send me the request and instructions within 5 business days. But until now theres none. I feel worried. Dunno what to do next

rbrar

Mar 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
31 jan 2017
Doc's Request.
7 March 2017
AOR Received.
3 March 2017
File Transfer...
10 May 2017
Med's Request
11 April 2017
Med's Done....
15 April 2017
Passport Req..
2 August
hi, can somebody help me? I had issues with uploading the background form. Then my rep said that she was unable to upload from my portal and she somehow uploaded from her portal. She sent me a pdf that shows Case Specific Enquiry ­ Confirmation as a confirmation of the form submission. Little confuse here with word enquiry. Can somebody tell me who submitted form by themselves not through the rep that if he/she got this after the submission of the form?

anidxb

Apr 6, 2017
Hi!

We sent in our application on 22 Jan 2017 by FEDEX and was received on 25 Jan 2017.

Our consultant followed up only in March 2017 since we had no update. We got an email regarding the missing documents thereafter.

We sent my birth certificate and photos which was received on 27 March 2017 by CIC and
we received my UCI number and Application number on 31 March 2017.

We made an online account but our consultant has advised us not to link our online application as yet as it would revoke their access for us.

We are not sure what we are missing here. We want to apply for my visit visa in the meanwhile.

Kindly advise.

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Staunts2015 said:
Before sending the email, make sure it abides by the following:

"IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);"

Here's the email:
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Good luck, and let us know if it stirs some movement in your application!
Thanks a lot! I sent the email this morning. Hopefully we hear something soon. We just want to be together!

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
icewizard said:

[list type=decimal]
[/list]

My gckey account doesn't say anything special except that they are working on my eligibility...

Application statusWe received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkWe are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That's crazy fast! Congratulations!

ncherry

Mar 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icewizard said:

[list type=decimal]
[/list]

Congrats! - Its super fast

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
MyCIC shows we are checking if you meet the eligibility requirements. and the background check says that my application is in progress, and the next step is to start background check, why im still in the checking eligibility requirements ??

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
I hope you all get it done as smoothly and quickly as possible.

I just received my PPR last night, still on April 6, 2017. Coming from a visa-exempt country, they just require the photocopy of the passport as stated on the bottom of the instructions page for finalizing of approved application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp