Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
majesty said:
We were sent an email by VO in Mexico to forward a signed copy of Schedule A by email or mail to Mexico office. We also received a message in myCIC (GC Key) account to upload directly. So we did both. We didn't use IRCC webform. Hope this helps you?!
Thank you for replying. How many business days before they sent you a message to your cic account? Because mine was still no message. That's why I can't upload it directly on mycic.

startup

Oct 9, 2016
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

This is the line in gc key account

Whereas I already have email from cic saying that you passed the eligibility and we are now moving file to ND Visa Office.

Is it same for everyone

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
startup said:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

This is the line in gc key account

Whereas I already have email from cic saying that you passed the eligibility and we are now moving file to ND Visa Office.

Is it same for everyone
The email that you received about eligibility being passed is for the Sponsor. It means the Sponsor has been approved and at the same time the PA's file is being transferred to the local VO which in your case is ND.

The statement next to your "Review of eligibility" means that your file is now at your VO, being reviewed and currently being processed.

startup

Oct 9, 2016
Survivor27 said:
The email that you received about eligibility being passed is for the Sponsor. It means the Sponsor has been approved and at the same time the PA's file is being transferred to the local VO which in your case is ND.

The statement next to your "Review of eligibility" means that your file is now at your VO, being reviewed and currently being processed.
Thank You very much.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
leenvi said:
Thank you for replying. How many business days before they sent you a message to your cic account? Because mine was still no message. That's why I can't upload it directly on mycic.
First we received an email requesting Schedule A bearing an original signature to be submitted to VO in Mexico. We didn't get an email to look in our GC Key account, I usually just check there every few days, and saw a message saying we need to upload Schedule A in the Review of additional documents row and it was asking for us to upload IMM 5669 and IMM 5257 (even though my partner is from a Visa exempt country, so not sure why they asked us to upload the last form.) We clicked on the blue key that said View submitted documents on lower left hand corner and once you are in there, there is an option to upload the forms.

SinghJ

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1- April 12, 2017
Hello friends,
My question is if we have submitted the police clearance along with the application. When an email comes to submit sched A and they ask again for the police clearance. So are we supposed to submit again or we can ignore this part as I think this is a standard email format they send it to everybody?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Did anyone upload schedule A or any other form through IRCC web form and the office got it? I don't have the option to upload on my account and the agents I spoke with said I should use that form that the office will get it. I've done it but I just want to be sure how true

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
SinghJ said:
Hello friends,
My question is if we have submitted the police clearance along with the application. When an email comes to submit sched A and they ask again for the police clearance. So are we supposed to submit again or we can ignore this part as I think this is a standard email format they send it to everybody?
You should call and ask them. On the website it says they may still ask for another if they are not satisfied. How long ago did you get the PC done? My husband had his done in February and it's only valid for 3 months so we included it in the application that we submitted in March. When we got a request for document, it was only for schedule A and PC was not included in the request.

Shajnemb

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11 Jan 2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
no AORS
File Transfer...
01-FEB-2017
Med's Request
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017 PASSED
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
nov 15 2017
VISA ISSUED...
nov 16 2017
LANDED..........
nov 27
is there anyone here who experienced background check first before medical request ?

rcspousalsponsorship

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga to Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Schedule A Feb 22, 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 22, 2017
File Transfer...
April 02, 2017
Passport Req..
Hope it'll be soon
Shajnemb said:
is there anyone here who experienced background check first before medical request ?
Hi there,

Yes, my spouses PCC and Schedule A was requested Feb 22 and we're still awaiting Medical Request. New application was submited and neither PCC or Medical was included in the submitted application.

Would so love to get the request and have it completed

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
GUYS HELP PLEASE..

FBI police certificate[14-16 weeks] and Indian police clearance[ 4 weeks]

if schedule A request has been received and yet no police certificates in hand..

what to do ..

please advice.

toothless

Mar 25, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
17-01-2017
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
08-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Hi! Can my husband take his medical exam in another country? Our file was sent in Manila office even though we have indicated in his application that he is currently in Australia for work. We also submitted our application last January 17, and the latest update is his application was sent in Manila for processing. Schedule A and police certificates were already sent to them. Thanks.

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
Any updates from Singapore VO for after December 15 applicants?

And also I am having problem to link with my CIC? Is it necessary to to link with myCIC?

thank to all for your updates information.

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
I (sponsor) received this letter for my husband (applicant) from the lawyer...

has anybody had a similar request? when I ask the Lawyer's assistant she say it was not same as the Mexican Police clearances but just the set of finger prints, so what is this supposed to be, are they gonna request the police clearances after? will this delay the process or is it a good sign?
The eCAS page was updated on the 29th of March and it says they have received the application in Mexico VO and that they sent a letter on March 29th, requesting more documents. so here is the letter, just asking for the set of fingerprints.

I also made a post int he Mexico tread to see if someone knows where we can get the fingerprints.

Any comments, thought, advice, input or anything will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Dear FELLOW:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence as a member of the Family Class
received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga.
In order to continue processing your application, further information is required. You must complete
and submit the following to the Visa Office in Mexico City within 30 days of the date of this letter
(2017/04/28).
XXXXX - FELLOW:
> Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints. This must be received at this office by:
2017/04/28
If Submitting the Documents via Mail/E-mail
All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be submitted within the timeframes
specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the
requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:
Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193,
Colonia Granada, Del. Miguel Hidalgo, 11520,
Mexico D.F. Mexico
E-mail: MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application
will be assessed on the basis of the information that you originally provided which may result in the
refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be
given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted...