+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please provide COURIER address for OUTLAND spousal application,
I do not want to sent thru Canada Post and Fedex do not accept PO Box addresses....PLS SUGGEST

sirbill

Sep 6, 2016
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2017 (mailed 24-03)
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
eta 17-07-2017
ak_indi said:
Please provide COURIER address for OUTLAND spousal application,
I do not want to sent thru Canada Post and Fedex do not accept PO Box addresses....PLS SUGGEST
Good choice!
The courier address is listed at the bottom of this list:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sirbill said:
Good choice!
The courier address is listed at the bottom of this list:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp
Thanks...

vnannan

Oct 24, 2015
1) CIC received our application on JAN 19 2017- We received UCI number by email.
2) Received CIC email with PDF attachment stating that: I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. the application for my husband's PR has been forwarded to VO in CPC-Ottawa on FEB 7 2017

Online status shows:medical result received---Case in processing.

It also shows my previous sponsorship for my ex-husband in 2012 (all decision made, it was a long time ago), strange..?? it didn't show last time i checked about 2 weeks ago. What does that mean??

cindyy

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MÉXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
File Transfer...
SA - March 11/17
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
22-10-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
majesty said:
hi cindyy,

Please post here if you had any problems sending by email. I told my partner that maybe it's easier to just send the form by email, but he wants to send the forms by courier because he thinks that the VO needs to see the actual signature.

Thanks for posting. It's good to see what others who are going through the same VO have done.

Hopefully the email route works out!
hey!
not as of yet ... i emailed to mexican visa office havent heard back but got an automatic confirmation email.& i also uploaded what they asked for
on my CIC account.

ab71e5

Mar 7, 2017
Our application was received on January 27st. I've just uploaded background check and schedule A. We are applying from the Netherlands. Linking the application was a little hard, finally found I had to fill in '2' for the number of persons concerning my application. Since it said the expected processing time is about 1 year (applying from the Netherlands), I thought I had time to start a new job, but now I've heard it can be as quick as 3 months? Or is this 12 months time line realistic for a straight forward case?

rcraig33hb

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto to Manila
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
05-11-2016 - Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
6-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
from_mumbai said:
Hello All,

What is Stage 2 AOR2 (saw this in our Jan spreadsheet)??
AOR1= Acknowledgement of Receipt. Is when CIC sends you an email notifying you that they received you application.
SA= Sponsor Approval. Is when the sponsor has been approved and they will forward the application to th vida office abroad that will process the applicant.
AOR 2= Acknowledgement of Receipt from Visa Office..is when the visa office abroad notifies you that they have received the application

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Any updates?
I haven't received the AOR2, and the status only says "in progress" for the PA. We sent everything upfront except for the police certificates. does any one knows how the timeframes work? what are they checking on? how long will it take until they contact us again? any one?

howie2610

Dec 17, 2016
Jasse said:
Hi Howie!
You should get an email or a letter mailed out to you in about 22 days. But it is long over due for you now. I never got my letter but my husband (PA) got it via mail. I just used my receipt and checked my application status and found out I was approved as a sponsor. Hope you hear something soon!!!
Hi Jasse, since I still haven't received any AOR more than 1 month after package delivered on Jan 24, 2017 by courier, I just called CIC today about my case, the person sounds very helpful but unfortunately he couldn't locate my package, he said not to worry since the package was signed and received by a person via courier, perhaps they just not yet open a file for me. I did ask about the timeline for AOR but he said no timeline for outland application, and they are processing up to Feb 15 for inland. I also asked whether he can check with the person who received my package but no, this cannot be done. He suggested me to call again if not receive AOR after 3-4 weeks.

I am actually quite worried now, seems nothing they can do even I call them again after 3-4 weeks, should I send them a new package now or what else I can do? Perhaps I should fly over to Mississuaga, walk up to their office, and grab the person and ask him face to face where he put my package.

Really need some help here.

Thanks,
Howie

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
cindyy said:
hey!
not as of yet ... i emailed to mexican visa office havent heard back but got an automatic confirmation email.& i also uploaded what they asked for
on my CIC account.
Good to know that they send out a confirmation email.

Hopefully soon you will see an update on your myCIC account and on eCAS!

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
I'm glad so many people have gotten SA lately! I hope I get mine soon, too. It's making me anxious. Most people before and after me have already received theirs :'(

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just started a Whatsapp group for Feb/Mar applicants, please PM me your whatsapp number to joinn

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
howie2610 said:
Hi Jasse, since I still haven't received any AOR more than 1 month after package delivered on Jan 24, 2017 by courier, I just called CIC today about my case, the person sounds very helpful but unfortunately he couldn't locate my package, he said not to worry since the package was signed and received by a person via courier, perhaps they just not yet open a file for me. I did ask about the timeline for AOR but he said no timeline for outland application, and they are processing up to Feb 15 for inland. I also asked whether he can check with the person who received my package but no, this cannot be done. He suggested me to call again if not receive AOR after 3-4 weeks.

I am actually quite worried now, seems nothing they can do even I call them again after 3-4 weeks, should I send them a new package now or what else I can do? Perhaps I should fly over to Mississuaga, walk up to their office, and grab the person and ask him face to face where he put my package.

Really need some help here.

Thanks,
Howie
Hi Howie,
I can see how you are stressed but don't worry you called and they are looking into your file so all should be ok. I would definitely call again after 3 weeks, stay on top of it! Do you have your receipt for you payment? try to check your application status on cic using your receipt number...I never got my letter of SA. Haha, I like your idea of going to Mississauga!! I wouldn't send a new package just yet. Good luck! This process is so frustrating.