Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
BlondieB said:
Just got my package back in the mail :'(
Had a photo of my spouses passport and I guess they need a photocopy and also a copy of his baptismal certificate. Anybody here know where to get baptismal certificate from Haiti? ::)
The extra documents required for Haiti on the checklist say:

Baptism certificates legalized by the diocese or the Ministère des Cultes

So either the original diocese or the Ministere des Cultes.

BigCastle

Jan 29, 2017
BlondieB said:
Just got my package back in the mail :'(
Had a photo of my spouses passport and I guess they need a photocopy and also a copy of his baptismal certificate. Anybody here know where to get baptismal certificate from Haiti? ::)
Hi, I am from Haiti. He has to go to: Ministère des Cultes
There they will tell him what he needs to get the baptismal certificate

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
SMWNDP said:
Here is some info for those of you who are trying to link your paper applications to ECAS or My CIC. We were not able to link to CIC or ECAS before we got our AOR email. I tried every day on both sites.

For My CIC, this is what worked for us:
What program did you apply for?
(Required)
Permanent Residence
Family Class (Spouses)
Application details
(Required)
We used Application number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) of Primary Applicant
Place of Birth
(Required)
Primary Applicant's info
Passport
(Not required)
Left blank - we were not able to link with this part filled in even after we got our Application # and our UCI
Provide the following information entered on the application.
(Required)
Info we provided on our application.
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application
For 1 sponsor and 1 Primary applicant = 2

For ECAS:
Identification Type
Client ID # (I had been using the receipt number before we got this with no luck)
Surname/Date of Birth/Place of birth
all Sponsor's info
I am a bit confuse what is MYCIC??? is it the GC key page where we make a account??? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp is this where we have to make account and link application coz i am doing it here on this link and so far no luck.... Let me know please if i am trying to link account on wrong account.

Thanks

BlondieB

Jan 29, 2017
danawhitaker said:
The extra documents required for Haiti on the checklist say:

Baptism certificates legalized by the diocese or the Ministère des Cultes

So either the original diocese or the Ministere des Cultes.
Thanks!

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
I am just checking Indian checklist

India – Instruction(s) for documents
Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
Voter's ID card.

I have Birth certificate from India, Do I still need to submit VoterID and OLD school records ?

SMWNDP

Jan 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/05/2017
LANDED..........
14/06/2017
S_Ashir said:
I am a bit confuse what is MYCIC??? is it the GC key page where we make a account??? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp is this where we have to make account and link application coz i am doing it here on this link and so far no luck.... Let me know please if i am trying to link account on wrong account.

Thanks
Yep, you got it, that's the one. My CIC as in, the CIC page that I log into that has my info on it. Maybe my strange use of capitalization threw you off.

ihatetrump

Jan 30, 2017
Oh I didn't know Ecas had two sides. One for the pa and another for the sponsor.
I got no AOR 1 but did get SA 12 days after app was received. App received January 18, SA was January 30.

I guess don't freak out if you don't get AOR1.

Andrew 31

Oct 19, 2016
Riga
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-11-2016
SA received today! We submitted the eIMM5669 in the online system yesterday, I am assuming that we don't have to send another signed version to Mississauga.
Now we wait to find out which Visa office it will be transferred to (should be Warsaw?)
I also have to pay for and submit the Quebec forms now that I have my SA, getting on that right away.

We still plan to move to Montreal just before July 1st - is it safe to already buy flights? :)

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
Andrew 31 said:
SA received today! We submitted the eIMM5669 in the online system yesterday, I am assuming that we don't have to send another signed version to Mississauga.
Now we wait to find out which Visa office it will be transferred to (should be Warsaw?)
I also have to pay for and submit the Quebec forms now that I have my SA, getting on that right away.

We still plan to move to Montreal just before July 1st - is it safe to already buy flights? :)
Excellent news Andrew... Seems you're catching up ;) On my side it seems they don't require me to submit IMM 5669 (we submitted it properly in paper format).

You (as the sponsor if i'm not mistaken) should receive an email regarding the sponsor approval (with a PDF letter included), which would say to which VO your application have been sent to.

I'd love to visit Canada in May actually, but i think i'll wait till everything is completed, so that i do my landing there on my next trip.

My advice? Buy tickets with a refund option.

Andrew 31

Oct 19, 2016
Riga
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-11-2016
icewizard said:
Excellent news Andrew... Seems you're catching up ;) On my side it seems they don't require me to submit IMM 5669 (we submitted it properly in paper format).

I'd love to visit Canada in May actually, but i think i'll wait till everything is completed, so that i do my landing there on my next trip.

My advice? Buy tickets with a refund option.
We also submitted it by paper (with the new application package) but since they asked for the eIMM5669, we did that for her using the same info. I hope I didn't misunderstand - they wouldn't need it for me (the Canadian citizen sponsor) or her mother, as she is not dependent on her or coming to Canada.

I really want to get started in Canada before the winter comes - with a 12-month timeline and the possibility of visitor extension after 6 months, we should be ok. Plus, it is an excellent proof that we will move to Canada.

waitingforPPR

May 28, 2014
Update on our app .. received AOR 2 from New Delhi office today

we applied in the new process and haven't submitted upfront medicals , hopefully that is the next request.

rcraig33hb

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto to Manila
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
05-11-2016 - Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
6-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
waitingforPPR said:
Update on our app .. received AOR 2 from New Delhi office today

we applied in the new process and haven't submitted upfront medicals , hopefully that is the next request.
What date in January did you apply? That is pretty fast! Congrats! :)

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
I think whoever has my application has gone away on holiday. I can't think of any other reason why absolutely nothing is happening with it. They've had it since the beginning of January and I'm still waiting for SA. I'm worried and I'm annoyed at the same time.