+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hello

My advice just be patient

I send my application on 19th dec was recieved 21 dec
I was able to link my application on the 19th if jan.
I recieved acknowdge reciept on Ja 20th
AOR recieved in jan 23
Until now nothing no SA. Its been 41 days so far an no SA and some people within 10 days they got everything

It looks like every case is different and every officer is different. Myne my officer is very slow even though my case is pretty straight forward.

Good luck to all

VERHEA

Star Member
Nov 5, 2016
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila VO
App. Filed.......
Nov 3, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 21, 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 27, 2017
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2017
Med's Done....
May 12, 2017
Passport Req..
Jul 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2017
LANDED..........
August 4, 2017
Badi said:
Hello

My advice just be patient

I send my application on 19th dec was recieved 21 dec
I was able to link my application on the 19th if jan.
I recieved acknowdge reciept on Ja 20th
AOR recieved in jan 23
Until now nothing no SA. Its been 41 days so far an no SA and some people within 10 days they got everything

It looks like every case is different and every officer is different. Myne my officer is very slow even though my case is pretty straight forward.

Good luck to all
True! It all require patience. If you see my timeline, an AOR2 and file transfer was made after 37 days since the first AOR. We all have different cases and will be dealt separately with no certain period. It was a relief from a long wait when I got informed of the file transfer (AOR2 eventually).

God bless us all!

galt

Sep 22, 2014
Hi. #From Mumbai,

Did you receive AOR? What steps did you follow to link your application?

Thanks,

l992

Apr 21, 2016
Aloaleja said:
Thanks for the info. I asked this before and no answer. I haven't tried to link my account i just wanted to make sure if i was gonna be able to do so. I am being represented!
I am glad that you were able to get the answer you needed. That's my intention behind every post - to provide information for reference purposes. Secondly, from my personal recent experience, anybody who submitted their application through a paid representative will be able to find the their paper application through their own CGKey account after receiving AOR1 but might not be able to link it with their account.

The representative assisting them will be able to get updates through "IRCC Portal for authorized paid representatives" but their clients; people who are applying will only get a prompt to "Disassociate their representative: by submitting a form but that is about all they will be able to do through the account.

If someone is facing this situation - they can use application number and other information from AOR1 to check application status through the following: CIC Website --> Immigration --> My application --> Check your application status

galt

Sep 22, 2014
Hi. January Applicants,

Just a quick question. Do the Sponsor need to submit PCC if they didn't stay for more than 6 months in other country except Canada? I am sure PA needs to submit PCC but am confused if Sponsor also needs to provide.

Thanks,

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
galt said:
Hi. #From Mumbai,

Did you receive AOR? What steps did you follow to link your application?

Thanks,
No, havent got any AOR email yet...

I followed the steps mentioned here in this thread by many people.

Logged in to GC Key account
Link an application > Permanent residence > (Spouses)
Link application using first name, last name, date of birth
entered PA's name details and date of birth
city of birth: (hit space once)
country of birth: selected India
left passport details blank
entered other info for intended province and city in Canada
no of applicants: 2 (PA and the sponsor)

It didn't work today afternoon when I tried. But it worked in the evening...

Goodluck! :)

JadeBre

Feb 1, 2017
Where it says to provide birth certificates for you (sponsor) and all family members whether they are accompanying you to canada or not - does this mean I have to get my spouses parents and sister's birth certificates?

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Just to share something. Today i received the approval letter for the sponsor app. It was issued on the 26th of Jan. but I also received a letter requesting photos because according to the officer the ones we sent did not meet the requirements, We are getting new photos tomorrow and I hope that this doesn't get delayed. We have no idea what was wrong with those photos and i have read in other treads that sometimes the officer misplace them and request for new one. Who knows i just hope we get this ones rigth. The PR Application was forwarded to Mexico. as for the online status I has been 6 days since SA and for the PR only say application received, I keep checking every day (and insanely twice or three times a day) to see if it changes to "In Process".

I just hope for everybody a fast processing!!!

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
heyven100 said:
Hi I am working on the application now, and unclear about something regarding police certificate. It says it's not required to give your police certificate with the application

"Police certificates

Sponsored spouses, partners and dependent children do not have to include police certificates with their application package."

It then says in bold letters at bottom, that "We encourage you to get your police certificates in advance to avoid delays."

So it's better to have the police record done up front??

When we went to get our medical done, they told me and my husband that CIC will send a request letter to get the medical done (for that specific country, oman) is there any other way to get the medical done and hand it in with the application?

Thank you for anyone who can help me out, otherwise I'll try to get in touch with cic.
I sent in my application for a police certificate back in October last year and got it by December, I sent it with my application and the NEW forms. They had me upload an electronic Schedule A but they didn't mention any word of requesting a new police certificate, so I'm assuming they are accepting the one I sent in. I also did my medical up front but they are no longer doing these, no possible way to get it done up front now. They will request it later.

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
Hello guys,

I hope you're doing well and your application is going as smoothly, sweetly, and quickly as possible.

On my side i was just wondering if i didn't have just a bit of luck... This morning my wife was approved as a sponsor and that my application has been forwarded to Paris for further processing...

So i tried linking my application to the CIC website, which i thought wasn't working, or wasn't yet entered into the system... After 3 failures, i tried a 4th time, with the following info,

• Family Name: Surname
  • First Name: First'name [my first name have an apostrophe]
  • Birth Date: 1980 January 01 (example date hehe)
  • Birth City: (i entered a space in this field)
  • Birth Country: Country
  • Intended Province of Residence: Province (refer to your answer of question 5 in IMM 0008)
  • Intended City of Province of Residence: City (refer to your answer of question 5 in IMM 0008)
  • Marital Status : Married
  • Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2 (which included myself as the principal applicant, and my wife)

And tada! It worked!!! I was wondering if i didn't manage to link my application just in time...

But i can see that there is a 4 seconds between the date submitted field in the application record (for example February 2, 2017 09:00:00 EST) and the linked time (in this case February 2, 2017 09:00:04 EST)...

Is it really me who got lucky to link my application just 4 seconds after it was entered in the system or is everybody kind of the same thing?

edelahozd

Jan 31, 2017
App received on january 9th, i cant link my app, i havent received any e mail, i have seen apps recieved after mine that already have sponsor approval, this wait without answers is driving me crazy. I dunno what to think
prvc said:
Congratulations on linking the app! :)

No, the date and time you see is the actual date and time you've successfully linked your application, not after your file was entered into the system. :)
:(

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
edelahozd said:
App received on january 9th, i cant link my app, i havent received any e mail, i have seen apps recieved after mine that already have sponsor approval, this wait without answers is driving me crazy. I dunno what to think :(
Actually, i was about to call today to get some answers if i didn't manage to link it. I think you've got nothing to lose by calling IRCC. It's not like they are going to single out your application and kill it... Is it? :-X

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Dear All,

I have 2 questions, Appreciate your reply for the same.

My husband is Canadian and he is sponsoring me. Me being principal applicant requested for the Police Certificate and Medical Reports later upon requested by the CIC. Now my question is the new forms says please provide the birth certificates and Medicals of your self and family above 18 (accompanying and non accompanying.) Do i have to provide BCs and PCCs of my parents and siblings as well??

and i also requested in my earlier posts if anyone has submitted the Out-land application as per new changes?? pls lemme know.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks