Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-11-2016
DCaQC said:
It looks like we are following a similar timeline! I will also be landing in Quebec. We received AOR on 01/24/2017 and SA today 01/31/2017. Now we're getting Schedule A/police certificates and the Quebec undertaking finalized, and hopefully CIC/MIDI will have them in their hands by mid-February. According to the MIDI website, they are a bit backlogged, but it seems like their processing times have improved a lot over the past week!
I am also going to be landing in Quebec. Sent my application on Jan 7, still no confirmation of receipt, no AOR1, definitely no SA. I have my Quebec forms all ready to go, just waiting until I can actually proceed.

Strange how some people even in similar situations have a superfast timeline, whereas others are waiting with no word for a month.

oneesaenv

Star Member
Jan 31, 2016
Andrew 31 said:
I am also going to be landing in Quebec. Sent my application on Jan 7, still no confirmation of receipt, no AOR1, definitely no SA. I have my Quebec forms all ready to go, just waiting until I can actually proceed.

Strange how some people even in similar situations have a superfast timeline, whereas others are waiting with no word for a month.
Hey Andrew, did you get in contact with Latvian post, to see if they did by chance hand your package over to a courier in Canada?

Andrew 31

Oct 19, 2016
Riga
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-11-2016
oneesaenv said:
Hey Andrew, did you get in contact with Latvian post, to see if they did by chance hand your package over to a courier in Canada?
Hi oneesaenv, yes they told us that they hand it to Canada Post. Canada Post told me they are not able to trace packages that arrive from outside of Canada. They told us we can make a "lost mail" claim fairly soon, but the investigation takes months. I tried linking my application each day with no luck. I wish there was a way to find out if CIC has it, at least then I could just sit tight and wait without wondering when to re-send a new application.

oneesaenv

Star Member
Jan 31, 2016
Andrew 31 said:
Hi oneesaenv, yes they told us that they hand it to Canada Post. Canada Post told me they are not able to trace packages that arrive from outside of Canada. They told us we can make a "lost mail" claim fairly soon, but the investigation takes months. I tried linking my application each day with no luck. I wish there was a way to find out if CIC has it, at least then I could just sit tight and wait without wondering when to re-send a new application.
Hey Andrew, I'm very sorry to hear that, it's super frustrating! Have you tried calling CIC, since its been quite sometime since you have sent it in. If you are going to send a new one, my partner suggested to go with DHL in Latvia so it stays within one company while being transferred to Canada, but I think you already know that now. I'm praying for you two!

Shajnemb

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11 Jan 2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
no AORS
File Transfer...
01-FEB-2017
Med's Request
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017 PASSED
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
nov 15 2017
VISA ISSUED...
nov 16 2017
LANDED..........
nov 27
Andrew 31 said:

Hi Andrew 31 sorry to hear that but just wait 1 more week or wait till you fully reach 1 month i've seen some also have same situation with you just stay positive :)

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
Andrew 31 said:
Sorry for what's happening for you Andrew... My advice is: don't lose much time, at least prepare another application (the new package) and get it ready. Order the papers needed (like criminal record, birth certificates or stuff like that)...

On my side, i'll try to contact CIC by the end of the week

Andrew 31

Oct 19, 2016
Riga
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-11-2016
icewizard said:
Sorry for what's happening for you Andrew... My advice is: don't lose much time, at least prepare another application (the new package) and get it ready. Order the papers needed (like criminal record, birth certificates or stuff like that)...

On my side, i'll try to contact CIC by the end of the week
What is the phone or email to contact them? I will be doing the same next week.

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
Andrew 31 said:
I mostly find it encouraging when I see folks moving along in the process, but when someone sends in their application after you and get SA almost immediately while you're still waiting, well, that doesn't really seem fair. But it is what it is. Our time will come and we just have to stay positive.

GabbyVP

Jan 28, 2017
Andrew 31 said:
Hi Andrew, I'm stiil in the same situation :$ I wasn't able to contact CIC regarding my package, A Canada Post Representative call me today, to ask me if I have any news from CIC, according to her it is impossible to contact CIC to confirm they received the package. She will call me back at the end of the week. I'm not ready to start a new applicantion :(. I'm still hopping the package was delivered without been scan.
I tried yesterday to link my applications without luck.

SAVAGE1216

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sweden
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017, App returned on 26.01.2017 coz i missed BirthCerfiicate.. Filed again on Mar 16 2017
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Andrew 31 said:
my app was received on Jan 06. no AOR yet. getting super anxious..

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Dear All,

I am preparing to send my application in a week. i am just making sure that i have everything with me... i would like to know if any applications have been sent over new forms??

If anyone who has sent with updated forms. May i kindly request if anyone can forward me there Index List. i just want to assure if i am not missing anything..

Appreciate your response for the same.

TIA

PrinceOfPersia

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga/London
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017;SA Received.:06-03-17
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-03-2017;Med's Passed.:28-03-17
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2017
Hey Guys,

I was planning to submit my forms before end of this week or early next week. I organized everything and I am about to submit (send the package) pretty soon. But the problem is I paid the sponsorship fees today through online using online Interac method. I got the system error message but noticed the amount has been deducted from my account (Bank account). I checked with my bank and they said the amount went through successfully and everything is fine from their end. I logged into CIC account and on the receipts section I am just seeing the message "NO records found". I reached out to CIC to get some help on this but they're not really being helpful. They sent me an email with the link to view the receipt which I have already tried and no luck. Has anyone ever faced this problem? Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Now I got the entire package to submit but I am still waiting to attach the payment receipt which I haven't received yet. Thanks!

Chechay08

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga / manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01 -17
Doc's Request.
30-02-17
AOR Received.
31-02-17
File Transfer...
03-02-17
Med's Request
17-02-17
Med's Done....
24-02-17
Hi guys I received AOR today I finally open my application using ECAS waiting now for SA i am hoping that everyone will get there AOR soon.

Application received Jan 16 2017
AOR Jan 31 2017
Started processing 30 2017

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
l992 said:
Hello everyone,

I'd just like to inform others of my progress so far. I received the AOR1 on 01/24/2017 and SA confirmation on 01/30/2017. I will be proceeding ahead with submitting undertaking application as soon as possible. I've updated my information on the spreadsheet. Please note that anyone who is being represented will be NOT ABLE to link their application to their account - the representative will be the one with access to the updates. The representative might also be getting all the emails directly sent to them.
Thanks for the info. I asked this before and no answer. I haven't tried to link my account i just wanted to make sure if i was gonna be able to do so. I am being represented!

heyven100

May 13, 2016
S_Ashir said:
Hi My Dear Co-Waiting fellows,

I am planning to send my application tomorrow hopefully..
Fingers cross..

The spread sheet is really a good idea to keep everyone updated i will add my details tomorrow too..
M also gona add my Police Certificate and medical Upfront i am not sure how CIC will react, seems like alot of ppl hv done it upfront and already applied with it..so i will do that too..

will update you guys too.

Thanks
Wish me luck :D

Spread sheet link
Hi I am working on the application now, and unclear about something regarding police certificate. It says it's not required to give your police certificate with the application

"Police certificates

Sponsored spouses, partners and dependent children do not have to include police certificates with their application package."

It then says in bold letters at bottom, that "We encourage you to get your police certificates in advance to avoid delays."

So it's better to have the police record done up front??

When we went to get our medical done, they told me and my husband that CIC will send a request letter to get the medical done (for that specific country, oman) is there any other way to get the medical done and hand it in with the application?

Thank you for anyone who can help me out, otherwise I'll try to get in touch with cic.