+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2017 BOWP Applicants... Let's Connect Here...

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
elyxandria said:
hello... after reading your message... I searched for a successful applicant here that just recently received his approved BOWP... he applied Jan03/17 and got it approved on Jan30/17... he said he also submitted just AOR and expired PNP certificate...

I also submitted expired PNP certificate and AOR.... I'm praying it will be approved soon as well... let's stay positive! =)

but I think expired PNP certificate is not a problem because it will be just a of the supporting documents that your employment have no restrictions and I think all of the PNP-PR applicants will really have expired PNP certificate before they can get PR...
thank you for the information

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Has anyone applied TRV through online within Canada,what is the current processing time?
Rabin

deadline

Oct 27, 2016
Hi everyone,

My work permit is expiring in May, and I need to apply for a BOWP as I my PR application (under Provincial Nominee Program) is still not approved. On the Documents Checklist, under the documents I need to provide under "If you are a provincial nominee", one of the required documents is

Offer of employment from an employer based in that province
Statement from the province that identifies the job and employer and states that:
• you are urgently needed by your employer who has offered you a job in that province or territory
• the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities,
• the employment is not part-time or seasonal, and
• the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.

I am not sure where I should go to get the above. Please help!

Thanks!

Yifanfengshun

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
feb 1, 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Passport Req..
10-03-18
I applied for closed working permit on Jan 15 night.Thinking we all renew working permit, so i share my timeline, as I did not have enough time to get AOR for BOWP. And i got approved letter in cic account On Feb 4, 2017. I got it less than a month. I think i would get my working permit in mail in a few days.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Yifanfengshun said:
I applied for closed working permit on Jan 15 night.Thinking we all renew working permit, so i share my timeline, as I did not have enough time to get AOR for BOWP. And i got approved letter in cic account On Feb 4, 2017. I got it less than a month. I think i would get my working permit in mail in a few days.
Thanks and congrats for sharing that your closed work permit which is approved.

Pedro57b

Sep 17, 2016
Hello,

My OWP will be expired on March 2017, and I would like to apply for BOWP. I have nominee unrestricted letter and AOR. I quit my job last month and doesn't have any job offer at current time. Do I need to have job offer letter to apply for BOWP??? and if not what should I put in the form on the perspective employer section.

Thanks,

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Applied today 06/02 for the BOWP online. My current work permit ends March 1st 2017.

Once my permit ends, am I allowed to keep working under implied status until I get an approval for my extension ?

Good luck to everyone

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Nas_AA said:
Applied today 06/02 for the BOWP online. My current work permit ends March 1st 2017.

Once my permit ends, am I allowed to keep working under implied status until I get an approval for my extension ?

Good luck to everyone
You could work in your implied status when your BOWP is being processed
Good Luck

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time... =)
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
Pedro57b said:
Hello,

My OWP will be expired on March 2017, and I would like to apply for BOWP. I have nominee unrestricted letter and AOR. I quit my job last month and doesn't have any job offer at current time. Do I need to have job offer letter to apply for BOWP??? and if not what should I put in the form on the perspective employer section.

Thanks,
You don't need job offer when you apply for BOWP... just the AOR and Provincial Nominee Certificate with NO employment restrictions. When I applied, I left the Employment Details Blank as I select "Open Work Permit"

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
Nas_AA said:

Good luck to everyone
I believe you will be in IMPLIED STATUS and you can work legally until you got an approval for your BOWP application... best of luck! we will all be approved SOON! =)

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
RabinJi said:
You could work in your implied status when your BOWP is being processed
Good Luck
elyxandria said:
I believe you will be in IMPLIED STATUS and you can work legally until you got an approval for your BOWP application... best of luck! we will all be approved SOON! =)
Thank you Both !

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
deadline said:
Hi everyone,

My work permit is expiring in May, and I need to apply for a BOWP as I my PR application (under Provincial Nominee Program) is still not approved. On the Documents Checklist, under the documents I need to provide under "If you are a provincial nominee", one of the required documents is

Offer of employment from an employer based in that province
Statement from the province that identifies the job and employer and states that:
• you are urgently needed by your employer who has offered you a job in that province or territory
• the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefits or opportunities,
• the employment is not part-time or seasonal, and
• the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.

I am not sure where I should go to get the above. Please help!

Thanks!

are you applying online or paper based? I don't see those requirements when I applied online...

deadline

Oct 27, 2016
This is included in the Document Checklist (Paper based). My understanding was that we are required to complete the same forms whether paper-based or online, so I completed the main application form and was going through the document checklist when I came across this.

However, later when I clicked on "Apply online", I came to the page where I am supposed to upload my passport and photo and pay the $255 fees, but no mention of forms yet. Should I continue making the payment and then the forms will show later? I am a bit confused...

elyxandria

Apr 22, 2014
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
CIO - NS
App. Filed.......
24/03/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
(Upfront)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
deadline said:
This is included in the Document Checklist (Paper based). My understanding was that we are required to complete the same forms whether paper-based or online, so I completed the main application form and was going through the document checklist when I came across this.

However, later when I clicked on "Apply online", I came to the page where I am supposed to upload my passport and photo and pay the $255 fees, but no mention of forms yet. Should I continue making the payment and then the forms will show later? I am a bit confused...
I did online...

But when I did mine... there's documents needed to upload based on my answer (I think...) to the eligibility questions...

There is no document asking for AOR and PNP certificate that's why I scanned those two documents in one file and upload it under the Supporting Documents (Letter of Explanation)... I uploaded all the documents first before I did the payment because I think payment will be last part...