App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
5-03-2016 / SA 17-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-10-2016
Thanks. Does the 8 months though include the (almost) 2 months that have already passed, or is that a fresh new 8 months from now?

We'll keep an eye out on ecas in the coming days in case we don't receive an AOR2.

Dr.Megha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10 March 2016
File Transfer...
22 March 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
[/quote]

No SA yet but principal applicant ECAS changed to In Process today

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
Mrs. C3 said:
Could you please give me an update if you go on Monday?
Thanks so much
ok i will keep you posted :)
hopefully processing won't take a year:)

can_tur

Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
07-04-2016 (AVO)
File Transfer...
26-02-2016
Anyone who has Ankara visa office from January group?

BrettyMac

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 (visa exempt)
Yayyy!! Received SA today! What a relief! ;D

Question - We're obviously applying Outland, we live in Germany, my partner is German.. so why has his case been forwarded to Ottawa and not Vienna!? Anyone heard of this before? Seems odd... unless Vienna is just overwhelmed with refugee applicants right now?

Letter says:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC-Ottawa for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s country of nationality and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

NRSY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Im getting worried that I still havent received my SA email yet! I called on Tuesday and they said I was approved.. but still no email ..

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Mrs. C3 said:
Ohh yeah,eh..can you give me an update if you get anything. Do you happen to know if we're getting anything else after SA or is it just the PA they're working on?
I checked and now have the third line! They started processing on March 15!!! It's sooner than I expected so hope that means they are speeding up :) Do you have that yet? I don't think anything will update now on the sponsor side of ECAS. It will all be on the PA side. Also after SA I think all communication is with the applicant not the sponsor. Can anyone confirm that?

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
NRSY said:
Im getting worried that I still havent received my SA email yet! I called on Tuesday and they said I was approved.. but still no email ..
It took 4 days after I was approved to get the SA email. I have no idea why it takes so long to send a simple email after they approve. They would get far fewer phone calls if the emails came faster. I'm sure yours will come soon.

botsmith2004

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news : Checked the application process timeline today and it says "Includes assessment of sponsor: 47 days"
Bad news: The overall timeline is still the same at 17 months :(

Mrs. C3

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Stephan reily said:
ok i will keep you posted :)
hopefully processing won't take a year:)
Thank you so much

Mrs. C3

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
MNM2015 said:
I checked and now have the third line! They started processing on March 15!!! It's sooner than I expected so hope that means they are speeding up :) Do you have that yet? I don't think anything will update now on the sponsor side of ECAS. It will all be on the PA side. Also after SA I think all communication is with the applicant not the sponsor. Can anyone confirm that?
I don't have that line yet.
Ecas still says in process but nothing were added.
May I know your VO please.

NRSY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Called CIC again today !

Apparently whoever had been in charge of my application didn't check a box saying I was approved as a sponsor (although there is a note in my account saying i am approved) which is why I never received a SA email! so frustrating

She said that good news is that my application was forwarded to Manila on March 15th and they wouldn't have sent it to Manila if I wasn't approved to sponsor.

She sent a note to CIC Mississauga asking them to confirm with me and asking them to send me some type of correspondence about SA..

Im hoping everything is fine!! So annoying/frustrating!

IndToCan1

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
NRSY said:
Called CIC again today !

Apparently whoever had been in charge of my application didn't check a box saying I was approved as a sponsor (although there is a note in my account saying i am approved) which is why I never received a SA email! so frustrating

She said that good news is that my application was forwarded to Manila on March 15th and they wouldn't have sent it to Manila if I wasn't approved to sponsor.

She sent a note to CIC Mississauga asking them to confirm with me and asking them to send me some type of correspondence about SA..

Im hoping everything is fine!! So annoying/frustrating!
Don't worry, I'm sure all is fine.
While you waiting for some sort of confirmation; you can try to log-in on eCas with your receipt number & see any updates.

adogtiger

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
HONG KONG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1:25-03-2016;AOR2:18-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
NRSY said:
"approved", So, what do you worry about? :)

MNM2015

Sep 25, 2015
Mrs. C3 said:
I don't have that line yet.
Ecas still says in process but nothing were added.
May I know your VO please.
I hope yours gets updated soon! Please keep me posted.

My VO is Dar Es Salaam which is one of the newest VOs but also seems to be very very slow unfortunately. I think I am in for a long wait now before I hear anything else. There is hardly anyone on this forum going through my VO so very hard to get a gauge for expected timeline.

If anyone else is going through Dar please let me know. I'd love to connect and share our progress.