Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
z.coniglietti said:
GUYS!

Following happened. I came now from work, my wife tells me that my phone received a message. I have an Email form Vienna that the require additional documents. So I open the mail and it really says: Document request. So i was like F**K what now. there is not much text and there is a PDF at the end. I open it and it says that my app reached the final stages and that they need my passport and the new pictures in the next 30 days together with documents if anything changed in our marriage etc.

My ecas still shows in process.

We received *********s application for permanent residence on January 22, 2016.

We started processing **********'s application on March 21, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

This is good right?
If they asked for ur passport already that is a really good news.
That means they're gonna give u ur visa or COPR really soon if ur visa exempt.
So congratulations, you're almost to the finish line

Ish89

Jul 20, 2015
Hi All,

I applied for spousal sponsorship for my husband in Dec 2015. I received sponsorship approval letter at my mailing address.

My husband's file is being processed in New Delhi Visa Office.

He received an email to submit the remaining documents (police clearance, medical certificates, etc). The same was already submitted along with my application I sent to Mississauga office. Hope they will pass on the same to the Visa Office in India.

As per the CIC Website his application status still reads as "In Process" and shows the Dec date wherein the medical results have been received.

Post that he has not received any mails/communication from the VO new Delhi, India.

The average processing time reads as 18 months ? Was wondering if we are missing anything here or we just need to await a bit longer ?

Please advise as I am a bit worried.

Thanks for your time.

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17-03-2016 SA: 21-03-2016 AOR2: 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 08-05-2016 PPR: 11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
rahivirus said:
@canadafsw2015

any news about passport?

thanks
rahivirus
None yet, it's frustrating..been almost 2 weeks...

Tried tracking the Xpresspost envelope, but no updates there too :-\

How about you?

betonjara88

Jan 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 09/03/2016 SA 15/03/2016 AOR2 21/03/2016
File Transfer...
18/03/2016
Med's Done....
23/11/2015 upfront
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
14/06/2016
z.coniglietti said:
GUYS!

Following happened. I came now from work, my wife tells me that my phone received a message. I have an Email form Vienna that they require additional documents. So I open the mail and it really says: Document request. So i was like F**K what now. there is not much text and there is a PDF at the end. I open it and it says that my app reached the final stages and that they need my passport and the new pictures in the next 30 days together with documents if anything changed in our marriage etc.

My ecas still shows in process.

We received *********s application for permanent residence on January 22, 2016.
We started processing **********'s application on March 21, 2016.

This is good right? This is a PPR? This means i got the PR?
Great news:) I have same timeline and also Vienna

We received your application for permanent residence on January 5, 2016.
We started processing your application on March 21, 2016.

mega_option101

Feb 5, 2016
Gatineau, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ: 22-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-06-2016
CanUkrz said:
My wife and me were extremely excited to read this morning that her sponsorship was approved with the Visa Office in Warsaw! It took 2 1/2 months from when her application was sent to Poland!

She will be coming in June after some affairs are taken care of. Very shocked on the speed of this! My wife is from Kazakhstan as well, and Russian nationality.

Took only 2 months from January to end of February for me to get approved as a sponsor, and 2 1/2 from March to May for approval for my wife!

So far this has been an extremely smooth process. Once she arrives in Canada, I will have her passport sent off to Ontario (She has a 7 Year Multi-entry Visitor Visa), and once returned we're flag polling to the US border and she will be landed. ;D ;D Have to do this due to wait times on exit visa in her country, other wise we will be past the Medical Due Date. :(

Has anyone else had fast times with Warsaw? I've seen online up to 4 months! We completed everything including my part in 4 1/2 months. :) :) :)
I applied in February and got SA in March - we got Decision Made on ECAS May 20th and just got passport request May 25th (today).

Almost a month faster for us. Warsaw is very quick!

CanUkrz

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
mega_option101 said:
I applied in February and got SA in March - we got Decision Made on ECAS May 20th and just got passport request May 25th (today).

Almost a month faster for us. Warsaw is very quick!
Congrats! 2 months was unexpected for sure! I wish you and your spouse a happy life in Canada together!

Now I just need to get my wife here so we can send passport, and land at border before her medical expires in September.

Tanatana

Apr 28, 2016
Hi everyone,

I just received below email from MVO.
I'm a Japan citizen sponserd by a Canadian husband who is a immigrant from europe.
When I sent all the documents for family class in 4th Jan to Missisauga, I already submitted all the documents they are asking in this email except birth certificate of my husband. I submitted a copy of his Canadian passport instead of birth certificate at that time since it'd take much more time to get birth certificate from his country and get it translated in English.
It also sounds very weird that he already got approval to be a sponsor in the end of February and they start asking me his birth certificate at this stage.
I'm not even sure if this email is the one called 2nd AOR but if there's anyone has receied the same message, please give me an advise!
Thanks a lot!

Dear xxxxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which has been received at this office.

Your application number is xxxxxxxxx. Please ensure that you quote this number in all future correspondence with our office.

We have completed an initial review of your application and now require the following information/documents in order to continue processing:

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) by your sponsor in Canada to our office in Mississauga, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

For more information on how to pay fees, your sponsor may visit: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Police certificates which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. For country-specific instructions, go to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Refer to additional information under POLICE CERTIFICATES at the end of this letter.

Completed and signed forms:
IMM008 Generic application form
IMM5669 Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Do not leave any gaps in your personal history and addresses).
IMM5406 Additional Family Information form
Fillable forms are available at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Six photos each for you and your accompanying family members. For correct photo specifications, go to:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Identity and Civil Documents
For Philippine citizens:
Ø PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority) Birth Certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children. (IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTERED, you MUST also submit baptismal certificate and other documents establishing identity such as old school records, voter’s ID, etc)

Ø PSA Advisory on Marriages for yourself and if applicable, your sponsor

Ø PSA Marriage Certificate

Ø PSA Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) for dependent children aged 18 and above

For Japan citizens:
Ø Birth certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children

Ø Marriage certificate

Ø Certified official copy of your "Koseki Tohon" and "Kaiseigen Koseki Tohon" which should include details of your birth, marriage and divorce (if any). All names of your family members, even the ones that have been removed due to death, marriage, change of residence, etc., must be included.

Note: Documents must be translated into English or French by a certified translator.

For Korea citizens:
Ø Birth certificate for yourself, your sponsor and all dependent children

Ø Latest Family Relation Certificate

Ø Old (deleted) Family Census Register

Ø Latest Certificate of Marriage Relation

Ø Latest Korea Certificate of Entry and Exit
Note: Documents must be translated into English or French by a certified translator.

Please note that if any of the information/documents listed above have been previously submitted to our office, they need not be submitted again.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the required information/documents must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Family Class Section

Permanent Resident Unit

Embassy of Canada, Manila

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
@canadafsw2015

nothing yet...mine was delivered on may19th...nno news till yet.

please let me know if you see any progress in your case?

thanks
rahivirus

Duffy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-03-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: 18-11-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 19/10/16
LANDED..........
Jan 2017

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Duffy said:
Any luck accessing your account/application via MyCIC? It's not giving me the option to link my application :(
They have postponed the date for MyCIc to july 23,2016. Check the website :mad:

Duffy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-03-2016
File Transfer...
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: 18-11-2015
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 19/10/16
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Ca-Ke said:
They have postponed the date for MyCIc to july 23,2016. Check the website :mad:
Ugh, that's so annoying! :mad: ...thanks for the update!

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
rahivirus said:
@canadafsw2015

nothing yet...mine was delivered on may19th...nno news till yet.

please let me know if you see any progress in your case?

thanks
rahivirus
Yes, I'll keep you updated. it's been over 2 weeks..damn frustrating!! ::)

canadafsw2015

Nov 10, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
Hello house!!

My wife got her PPR on 11th May. As she is here with me on Visitor's Visa, we sent her Passport to Ottawa for stamping, which reached Ottawa on 12th May.

It's been 2 weeks since and haven't received anything back nor heard from them. I even tried to track the Canada Post Xpresspost return envelope but to no luck ???

How long does it usually take to receive the stamped passport from Ottawa? Anyone here who sent their passport to Ottawa for stamping? In how much time did they received their stamped passports?

Cheers!

rahivirus

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
@canadafsw2015

do we have to notify new delhi visa office ...that we have sent our passport to Ottawa?

thanks
rahivirus