+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Marlg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Am I correct that if they don't request a redo of Medical, It's a refusal? ....... Praying I'm WRONG on this one :-[

ProCaNaDa-MZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
Marlg said:
Am I correct that if they don't request a redo of Medical, It's a refusal? ....... Praying I'm WRONG on this one :-[
Where did you read that...? some folks get requests and some don't, and some medicals get extensions within processing. On the count of 3, I want you to take a breath with me :) 1...2...3! ;D

Marlg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Tryed the breathing thing , Thanks for trying though , Diddnt help much .... Husbands medical expires in 13 Days emailed our lawyer at least 5 times last week , he requested an emergency update from Missisauga , wondering wh they were not informed about our file being transferred from Paris to Rome , It seems that emergency update is not so Important ... Still waiting on news from Lawyer or VO ...NOTHING !!!! No document request,request for Interview ... LIKE REALLY SOMTHING , ANYTHING WOULD BE GOOD

ProCaNaDa-MZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
waiting...
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
Marlg said:
Tryed the breathing thing , Thanks for trying though , Diddnt help much .... Husbands medical expires in 13 Days emailed our lawyer at least 5 times last week , he requested an emergency update from Missisauga , wondering wh they were not informed about our file being transferred from Paris to Rome , It seems that emergency update is not so Important ... Still waiting on news from Lawyer or VO ...NOTHING !!!!
Darn..Well if it makes you feel any better. I applied on Feb 4th..VO Ankara Turkey. I live in USA, Texas Houston. So Ankara transferred app to Los Angeles. Found out from Ankara email back in august. Emailed Los angeles asking if they received it and they stated nope...Haven't heard from anyone ever since. My medical expires December 25th 2016. Also passport expires December 25th. Wifey is in Canada and now like you hoping for some news soon.

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
OMG finally my BGC is now in progress T.T

suzyph

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016 / SA:18-03-2016 / AOR2 30-05-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT 11-05-2015
Med's Done....
RETAKE 23-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
Stephan reily said:
OMG finally my BGC is now in progress T.T
finally in progress ka na sis. Sana tuloy tuloy na kumilos yung VO natin.

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
ANUNG VO po kayo?

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
suzyph said:
finally in progress ka na sis. Sana tuloy tuloy na kumilos yung VO natin.
Sana nga sis lets hope and pray more

NurseCA

Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys!

I contacted to our MP and here is the response.

===========================================================================================
Here is the update I have received from IRCC this morning:

· The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on January 11, 2016.
· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized on March 7, 2016.
· The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s common-law partner meet the eligibility requirements.
o the eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized on December 8, 2016.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until December 16, 2016 for your constituent’s common-law partner.
· The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· The security verifications are currently valid.
· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 12 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case. As it appears all requirements have been met, an officer will review the file in order to render a final decision. There is no specific time frame for this to be completed.
===========================================================================================

As you can see, eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized yesterday!!
I'm hoping I will get a phone call soon.

Maybe you guys should contact your MP as well to find out at least what's going on.

NRSY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
We did a border crossing at Rainbow bridge on Wednesday night and my fiance is finally a permanent resident! Everything went very smoothly and very quickly! We are now in Korea visiting my his family for Christmas. Final obstacle to pass is the PR travel Document because he did not receive his PR card yet (takes 6 weeks) and we had these flights booked for a while. Hopefully that goes just as smooth.

I am wishing for quick processing for all of you and that you can all be reunited for Christmas. Thank you for all the help, guidance, and support in this January group! :D

NurseCA

Sep 14, 2016
NRSY said:
We did a border crossing at Rainbow bridge on Wednesday night and my fiance is finally a permanent resident! Everything went very smoothly and very quickly! We are now in Korea visiting my his family for Christmas. Final obstacle to pass is the PR travel Document because he did not receive his PR card yet (takes 6 weeks) and we had these flights booked for a while. Hopefully that goes just as smooth.

I am wishing for quick processing for all of you and that you can all be reunited for Christmas. Thank you for all the help, guidance, and support in this January group! :D

Congrats!!!

Anyway, your fiance will not have any problems coming back to Canada without his PR card. But he has to show the COPR letter to an immigration officer at the Canadian airport and your fiance might be asked to agree to sign to the airline that they have no responsibility if your fiance is rejected at the airport in Canada, if he buys only one way ticket to Canada. Or the airline wouldn't let him to get on board.

NRSY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Ohhh thank you for that information! I think we might apply for the PR travel document just in case to be safe! But thats what happens if he doesnt have his PR card, the airline may just make him sign a form saying that he realizes that he might not be let in to canada? But then he can show his COPR thats stapled into his passport at Pearson Airport in Toronto?

NurseCA said:
Congrats!!!

Anyway, your fiance will not have any problems coming back to Canada without his PR card. But he has to show the COPR letter to an immigration officer at the Canadian airport and your fiance might be asked to agree to sign to the airline that they have no responsibility if your fiance is rejected at the airport in Canada, if he buys only one way ticket to Canada. Or the airline wouldn't let him to get on board.

jacrily03

Nov 6, 2016
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS status : Decision Made! Yay? ha

Happy syempre. Last week of October we applied for Tourist visa and we receive a passport request Novermber 25 2016 but the letter is dated November 4. I submit my passport thru LBC November 29 and got my passport back December 4. My visa will expire in 2018. Same expiration of my passport.

But.......

As of November 10 2016 my baby cannot use her Philippine passport anymore if she will travel to Canada :( So we are going to apply for Limited Validity Travel Document. Anyone has an experience applying?

suzyph

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
04-03-2016 / SA:18-03-2016 / AOR2 30-05-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT 11-05-2015
Med's Done....
RETAKE 23-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
soon
NurseCA said:
Hey guys!

I contacted to our MP and here is the response.

Here is the update I have received from IRCC this morning:

· The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on January 11, 2016.
· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized on March 7, 2016.
· The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s common-law partner meet the eligibility requirements.
o the eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized on December 8, 2016.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until December 16, 2016 for your constituent’s common-law partner.
· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 12 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case. As it appears all requirements have been met, an officer will review the file in order to render a final decision. There is no specific time frame for this to be completed.

As you can see, eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized yesterday!!
I'm hoping I will get a phone call soon.

Maybe you guys should contact your MP as well to find out at least what's going on.
We have similar response from IRCC. Thats response was Nov. 30.

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario, on January 26, 2016.
· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized on March 15, 2016.
· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the spouse is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Manila, Philippines.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until May 31, 2017 for your constituent’s spouse.
· As per our current processing times, it may take up to 12 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.