+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2015 GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE (GBC)

ananya_24

May 6, 2014
Hi I am from Mumbai, india and I am going for the special events planning program to George brown college in January 2015. I am looking for girls who are going to George brown and are looking for Roomates. You can contact me on my email address nirali248@yahoo.co.in.

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
ananya_24 said:
Hi I am from Mumbai, india and I am going for the special events planning program to George brown college in January 2015. I am looking for girls who are going to George brown and are looking for Roomates. You can contact me on my email address nirali248 @ yahoo.co.in.
Hi..i'm shehzad pathan...mee too from mumbai and coming in last or maybe 2nd last week of december..
george brown college...wireless networking program..january 2015 intake
my college address is 200 King Street East,Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5A 3W8
mee too looking for roommates and apartment very near to the college.
plz contact me my email id is shehzad.pathan1992 @ gmail.com
and u can also add me on my fb id..mesg me there
facebook.com/shehzad.pathan.18

ramneet.b

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Hey there,

I along with my friend are going for isba course from george brown casa loma campus, and we are currently in mumbai too.
Lets get in touch.

Regards,
Ramneet kaur

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
ramneet.b said:
Hey there,

I along with my friend are going for isba course from george brown casa loma campus, and we are currently in mumbai too.
Lets get in touch.

Regards,
Ramneet kaur
i stay in jogeshwari

schumacer

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Hey guys,

A relative of mine is joining the culinary arts program from Jan 2015. she and one of her friends from India are planning to stay together

1) I wanted to know what are the accommodation options for girls near the campus?
2) What are the rates?
3) Anyone checked the Homestay options? Any reviews/feedbacks?

I am in Toronto right now and so I have fair bit of idea so any suggestions are much appreciated.