+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2014 OUTLAND Applicants - Join here

antho_2000

Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (but it seems L.A. made the call)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27
AOR Received.
sometime in feb
Med's Request
sent with the app
Med's Done....
sent with the app
Hello all,

Could you please add us to the spreadsheet :

application received on february 21
aor received on february 27
meds done upfront and received
CSQ received at CPC ottawa - May 6

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
antho_2000 said:
Hello all,

Could you please add us to the spreadsheet :

application received on february 21
aor received on february 27
meds done upfront and received
CSQ received at CPC ottawa - May 6
You might want to join the February outland applicants thread since you applied in February.
Here's the link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/february-2014-outland-applications-t185381.0.html

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obronibini said:
AMA a January applicant just got document request . So get ready if you are a January or February applicant . His application got to Accra in February . Accra seem to be workin cool so far
I didn't get SA until April 28th so don't plan on hearing from them anytime soon. Do you know what document was requested???

antho_2000

Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27
AOR Received.
sometime in feb
Med's Request
sent with the app
Med's Done....
sent with the app
Edgehead78 said:
You might want to join the February outland applicants thread since you applied in February.
Here's the link: ....
yes, but i was actually taking you as an example ! LOL

i filed on the 27th of Jan.. and received AOR right before you.. so i thought i was in the right thread. My mistake !

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
antho_2000 said:
yes, but i was actually taking you as an example ! LOL

i filed on the 27th of Jan.. and received AOR right before you.. so i thought i was in the right thread. My mistake !
I'm sorry, I don't know my own dates by heart. It would have been easier for me if you have provided your file date in the first place. I will add you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to the January 2014 applicants thread.

Ryu

May 14, 2014
Edgehead78 said:
You don't need to do anything once your sponsor is approved. They will forward your application to the Visa Office responsible of your country. Just monitor your email address if you provided one because they will send their requests using your email.
[/quote

Hi i have a question, i do have a working visa in canada before, suddenly the employer hold my application. I want to ask do i need to cancel that working visa? Because i am waiting for PPR now for a spousal visa. Thanks hope somebody can answer my question. Thanks.

tworegtdi

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently 5 days after I received AOR2 from Beijing, we just received another email this morning requesting passport and pay RPRF. Not sure if that means the sponsorship has been approved, but looks it's on the right track.

By the way, for those who don't know (like myself), all communications from CIC will be directed to sponsoree's email as opposed to sponsor's after receiving AOR1 and sponsorship approval, which sort of make sense, so all sponsors, do ask your significant others to watch out for that email in their inboxes. :D

antho_2000

Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27
AOR Received.
sometime in feb
Med's Request
sent with the app
Med's Done....
sent with the app
Does anyone think that the current Moratorium on temporary work visas, the cancellation of the investor immigrant program and the new quota of 5000 applicants for parent/grandparent will improve the delays at the Ottawa Case Processing Centre ? or were all of these not processed at the same office ?

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Edgehead78 said:
Yes its always easier when you are close to the Manila area. I understand what you mean. My wife is coming from Northern Samar and it was always complicated before she moved to Manila. I spoke with my wife this morning and she has better memory than me. ;) She reminded me that she just went there early in the morning and she registered for the same day seminar. But like I said in the previous post, you can't do that anymore. You have to register online. Here is the link: http://www.cfo.gov.ph/ There is a big banner there for registering and if you scroll down there is also information. Everything will be done on the same day. You pay the 400 PHP, you attend the seminar from 9 to 12 and they deliver the certificate and sticker on the spot. I don't know which airline you plan to fly but if you fly Philippine Airlines to come back, you will have to spend at least one night in Manila. PAL is flying to Canada on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The seminar is Tuesdays and Fridays. The flight bound for Vancouver is at 3PM Phils time so even if you try to do it the same day before leaving on Friday, its gonna be tight schedule. Thanks though for posting that information that might be useful to our fellow Filipino applicants. I forgot about that. :D
OK, good to know about the all-in-one-day do-ability. For sure it's going to be a logistical jigsaw trying to schedule that element, while trying to prognosticate the visa delivery date first of all. Luckily my wife's brother's family recently moved to Manila, so maybe we can plan a bon voyage week with them while taking care of these last little bits (as my wife said, another typical Philippino cash-grab!) & head across the pond after that.

KTCYYZ

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
tworegtdi said:
Apparently 5 days after I received AOR2 from Beijing, we just received another email this morning requesting passport and pay RPRF. Not sure if that means the sponsorship has been approved, but looks it's on the right track.

By the way, for those who don't know (like myself), all communications from CIC will be directed to sponsoree's email as opposed to sponsor's after receiving AOR1 and sponsorship approval, which sort of make sense, so all sponsors, do ask your significant others to watch out for that email in their inboxes. :D
Congratulations..
Looks like we are on similar pace.

VO BJ just sent us the AOR2 so hoping I am as lucky as you and get PPR soon.
So what's next :-(

tworegtdi

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KTCYYZ said:
Congratulations..
Looks like we are on similar pace.

VO BJ just sent us the AOR2 so hoping I am as lucky as you and get PPR soon.
So what's next :-(
Have your paid your RPRF already? If precedents work well, you should receive an email from BJ in the next couple of days

KTCYYZ

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
tworegtdi said:
Have your paid your RPRF already? If precedents work well, you should receive an email from BJ in the next couple of days
I hope so.. I had read somewhere that VO BJ didn't communicate well and didn't send AOR's so I was quite pleasantly surprised.

What is RPRF?
The fee that we had to pay when sending the application, we paid in full for all the components there but do not know what they were.

KTCYYZ

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
wixta said:
I got email requesting to arrange the pick up of my CORP :)
This means you got approved and got the visa??? wow... so fast!!!! which VO is it?

Congratulations!!!

tworegtdi

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KTCYYZ said:
I hope so.. I had read somewhere that VO BJ didn't communicate well and didn't send AOR's so I was quite pleasantly surprised.

What is RPRF?
The fee that we had to pay when sending the application, we paid in full for all the components there but do not know what they were.
It is called "Right of Permanent Resident Fee"... we did not pay this amount when we sent our application to alleviated the financial "ding"

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
wixta said:
I got email requesting to arrange the pick up of my CORP :)
Congrats, that's amazing :D Can I put you in the spreadsheet as getting your Visa today since that was when it was issued?