Waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2015 (returned 1/19 due to errors), 26-01-2015
LANDED..........
05-02-2015 Finally
Aniabella said:
The sponsor's UCI should show both sponsorship application and PR and principal applicant should be able to see only the PR. So you have tried your UCI as well? Surely sounds strange if at this point your UCI doesn't work. My application status also shows the same things - application received on January 23 and Medicals Received. Next stage usually is In Process and Decision Made. Ecas doesn't show much more than that and if you want more information, then it's better to order GCMS notes.
Awesome, yes I double checked it after your message and it did work. I may ask for GCMS notes as well, After all the stuff I went through, reassurance is good ;)

Minicooper

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2014 Police certificate
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
Aniabella said:
Congrats! Must be such a relief! Updated you on the spreadsheet :D
Thank you! Yeah it's great, I'm already in Canada so will probably "land" next week!

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
I am happy to report that our CSQ has been received today and we have sent off the RPRF today as well.

They had originally asked for a new FBI check and a new medical, along with the CSQ and RPRF on June 19 with a deadline of August 18. The problem has been that only one of us is working and my income is barely enough to survive on, so the costs have been prohibitive.

We got a new FBI records check and sent that off.

The medical was done August 7, so I think that was updated on ECAS about August 15 (can someone update the spreadsheet?). The medical office said they submit them electronically and that it takes about a week.

We were trying to save up enough to apply for the CSQ but we received another request for the CSQ and RPRF on October 30, giving us 15 days to get them to their office. I managed to borrow the CSQ fee from a family member and we got that sent off. I didn't do tracking but Canada Post delivery standards means they should have received it by November 4. The payment was received and the CSQ was issued on November 17 and we received it in today's mail, November 21. (Dates need to be added to the spreadsheet.)

We recently found that my partner's mother, who died several years ago, had a life insurance policy which was never claimed. After several calls and letters to the insurance company, we got the money, the cheque cleared today and we sent off the RPRF finally in today's mail. We were told that it must reach Mississauga by November 14 or the "application may be assessed on the basis of the information that we have and I may refuse your application" but we seem to have stalled them off so far.

I don't actually think they can assess the application without the CSQ anyway, because I specified that the application should only be processed if the sponsorship is approved. I am hoping that they haven't given up on it, because it's been nearly 5 years since my partner came for a "visit" and I don't want to have to pay for another visit extension January 10.

The email closed with "We look forward to hearing from you within thirty (15) days." I'm hoping we can hold them to the "thirty" days. ;D

Anyway, we can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. I was very worried that Quebec might find some excuse to refuse a CSQ, but I think that everything is in order now, finally.

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
Your entry have been updated BeShoo.

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
Thanks so much, Edgehead.

blueangel371115

Champion Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
13-01-2014
Doc's Request.
10-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-07-2014
File Transfer...
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2015 (returned 1/19 due to errors), 26-01-2015
LANDED..........
05-02-2015 Finally
BeShoo said:
I am happy to report that our CSQ has been received today and we have sent off the RPRF today as well.

They had originally asked for a new FBI check and a new medical, along with the CSQ and RPRF on June 19 with a deadline of August 18. The problem has been that only one of us is working and my income is barely enough to survive on, so the costs have been prohibitive.

We got a new FBI records check and sent that off.

The medical was done August 7, so I think that was updated on ECAS about August 15 (can someone update the spreadsheet?). The medical office said they submit them electronically and that it takes about a week.

We were trying to save up enough to apply for the CSQ but we received another request for the CSQ and RPRF on October 30, giving us 15 days to get them to their office. I managed to borrow the CSQ fee from a family member and we got that sent off. I didn't do tracking but Canada Post delivery standards means they should have received it by November 4. The payment was received and the CSQ was issued on November 17 and we received it in today's mail, November 21. (Dates need to be added to the spreadsheet.)

We recently found that my partner's mother, who died several years ago, had a life insurance policy which was never claimed. After several calls and letters to the insurance company, we got the money, the cheque cleared today and we sent off the RPRF finally in today's mail. We were told that it must reach Mississauga by November 14 or the "application may be assessed on the basis of the information that we have and I may refuse your application" but we seem to have stalled them off so far.

I don't actually think they can assess the application without the CSQ anyway, because I specified that the application should only be processed if the sponsorship is approved. I am hoping that they haven't given up on it, because it's been nearly 5 years since my partner came for a "visit" and I don't want to have to pay for another visit extension January 10.

The email closed with "We look forward to hearing from you within thirty (15) days." I'm hoping we can hold them to the "thirty" days. ;D

Anyway, we can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. I was very worried that Quebec might find some excuse to refuse a CSQ, but I think that everything is in order now, finally.
I got the same letter too, with mine. Personally, hopefully they'll keep to the time but I'd send them an email about the situation. Maybe that will buy you some time if needed. They should understand that things do happen and you aren't putting them off 'just because'. They got mine on the 5th. Hopefully I'll go DM soon. Keep me posted. AS I am curious ;)

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
blueangel371115 said:
I got the same letter too, with mine. Personally, hopefully they'll keep to the time but I'd send them an email about the situation. Maybe that will buy you some time if needed. They should understand that things do happen and you aren't putting them off 'just because'. They got mine on the 5th. Hopefully I'll go DM soon. Keep me posted. AS I am curious ;)
Well, we've already sent two emails since October 29, one from the sponsor and one from the applicant explaining why we could not meet the November 14 deadline. It doesn't say we've been rejected in eCAS, so I think that may be a good sign.

Originally, in June, they asked for everything (except the police certificate) to be scanned and emailed. I'm still going to "snail mail" the stuff, but hopefully they will go ahead once they get the email on Monday. I wish I could drop off the CSQ at CPC-Ottawa. I'm within a couple of blocks of there several times a week. Actually, I know someone who works somewhere at CIC and I'll be seeing her on Wednesday, so I'll ask if there's anything she can do.

I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear anything. I've been reading around and some people don't get a decision from CPC-O until 2 or 3 months or more after RPRF is paid.

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
Hail to landed January 2014 applicants

By looking at the spreadsheet, I noticed that many applicants have the "visa received" status and didn't update for landing.
I understand that its the end of process for many of you, and you are enjoying your time with your loved ones and you're maybe not coming on the forum anymore.
As I like things to be completed properly and I'm pretty bored while waiting for my case to go forward :p ,I would like you to tell us your landed date if you landed already.
Thank you for keeping up with us, I'm looking forward to a complete yellow colored sheet in the future.

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Edgehead78 said:

" ... "
"Thank you for keeping up with us, I'm looking forward to a complete yellow colored sheet in the future."
From your mouth and into God's ears, I hope for the same! =D

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Edgehead78 said:

By looking at the spreadsheet, I noticed that many applicants have the "visa received" status and didn't update for landing.
I understand that its the end of process for many of you, and you are enjoying your time with your loved ones and you're maybe not coming on the forum anymore.
As I like things to be completed properly and I'm pretty bored while waiting for my case to go forward :p ,I would like you to tell us your landed date if you landed already.
Thank you for keeping up with us, I'm looking forward to a complete yellow colored sheet in the future.
I am sure for most applicants who are not in Canada and have a job it takes a couple months to land. I myself land mid December due to having to leave a 2 months notice at work.

Will update once I land!

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
We finally sent off our scanned CSQ and RPRF receipt to CPC-O on the weekend, so that's all the documents that they requested. They essentially asked for both of those things to be "snail-mailed" to them, but they had asked for everything but the police certificate to be scanned and emailed in an earlier request. I did put the RPRF receipt into an envelope and sent it to Mississauga on Friday. I don't think it's really necessary to send them another copy of the CSQ besides the one that Quebec sent them and the scanned copy. They wanted them by November 14, so we were several days late, but eCAS still says "received" and doesn't say "denied" so I think that's a good sign.

CocoVanilla

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07JAN14
AOR Received.
12FEB14 (Sponsorship Approval)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
Just saying hello to all my fellow Jan 2014 applicants who are still in this brutal process!! Hang in there.

We FINALLY have a small update on our file... ECAS shows "In Process" as of November 26th. Medical results have been showing received since we got sponsorship approval in February.

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet for me! Hoping I will have a passport request to report very soon!! :)

antho_2000

Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (but it seems L.A. made the call)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 27
AOR Received.
sometime in feb
Med's Request
sent with the app
Med's Done....
sent with the app
CocoVanilla said:
Just saying hello to all my fellow Jan 2014 applicants who are still in this brutal process!! Hang in there.

We FINALLY have a small update on our file... ECAS shows "In Process" as of November 26th. Medical results have been showing received since we got sponsorship approval in February.

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet for me! Hoping I will have a passport request to report very soon!! :)
Thank you for this update.. I dont know how many people still visit this specific message board anymore but I know that I check it once a week or so. Still no update for us ...still playing the waiting game and your post brings a little cheer !! So again, keep us all posted, it makes a difference.

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
CocoVanilla said:
Congratulations of progress. Nothing new on ours. We sent the last materials they asked for a week ago by email and haven't received and acknowledgement of receipt of those. As I understand, CPC-Ottawa seldom enters an "In Process" status, so I guess we wait till they process it and the next thing I really expect is a "decision made."

I haven't been checking this thread all the time, but now that the volume of replies is more manageable, I usually check it every day or two or when I get a notification.