+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012

Dear fellows,

With all due respects, I have some suggestions. Since sometimes your profile information is vague or even absent, please give us your full time line when announcing your PER, including:

When was exactly your application received by CIO?
When was your processing fee en-cashed? Based on what your PER says!
What is your NOC?
When did exactly you receive your PER?
What is your feeling about that? like an Oscar winner!
Also, please mention your special situation if you have a job offer!

By this, you can easily save this forum from filling with so many questions.

Regards,
Shamloo

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
spartan300 said:
looks like your are next in line Jan 27 received per and finger crossed for u mate...per per per....
Touch wood man..... waiting with fingure crossed and oprn eyes... :eek:... :eek:.... :eek:.... :eek:.... :eek:

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Senior members

My company's phone no. has been changed. Please suggest me on which stage should update these no.?Also when i'll go for PCC.Recently I got my PER(28 Feb.).My VO is ND.

Thanks

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
shibu said:
Dear Senior members

My company's phone no. has been changed. Please suggest me on which stage should update these no.?Also when i'll go for PCC.Recently I got my PER(28 Feb.).My VO is ND.
Thanks
Wait for AOR from NDVO...once your file reached at LVO than you can send any updated detail in respect of your reference number..... And for PCC NDVO will send snail mail communication, you have to take that copy with you at the time of PCC at passpost seva kendra. than only they will entertain your request.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DD2211 said:
Wait for AOR from NDVO...once your file reached at LVO than you can send any updated detail in respect of your reference number..... And for PCC NDVO will send snail mail communication, you have to take that copy with you at the time of PCC at passpost seva kendra. than only they will entertain your request.
Thanks DD2211

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Djoker said:
thanks for the clarification, now I'm done, waiting for my docs to return, my spouse never filled up that form( additional family information ) actually that form is very confusing to me, they never said that the spouse should write her name to the applicants, that's why I'm thinking my spouse no need to fill up that form separately, the instruction is not clear, I read the instruction so many times for that form, they should indicate that the spouse need to fill up separately, like the background declaration form it's very clear they mentioned that the spouse need to fill up separately..

anyway I'm waiting for my for docs to return and send it back to CIO I hope the 7242 not yet reached that time..

Goodluck to all!
if you read the instruction file on cic website its clearly written that the principal applicant and spouse have to fill this form .... and i think also the children over 18 years ..... its not written on the form but its written on instructions file.

it is advised to all the applicants that no need for any consultants and agents ...if you read the full instruction file you can easily complete the application ......

biomed22

Mar 2, 2012
aifarooqi said:
if you read the instruction file on cic website its clearly written that the principal applicant and spouse have to fill this form .... and i think also the children over 18 years ..... its not written on the form but its written on instructions file.

it is advised to all the applicants that no need for any consultants and agents ...if you read the full instruction file you can easily complete the application ......

Dear friend, i am planning to apply after july due to cap reached please share me some updates

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
aifarooqi said:

Dear aifarooqi,

Congratulation for Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy's oscar in best documentary field since you are both from the same country. ;D ;D ;D

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
Dear aifarooqi,

Congratulation for Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy's oscar in best documentary since you are both from the same country. ;D ;D ;D
thanks a lot my dear shamloo really its a big honor for us ..thankz

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
biomed22 said:
Can any body have new noc list for 2012
dear nobody know what the new list be its four months till july 2012 ....no body will not be able to tell untill last week of june dear

wait wait wait

biomed22

Mar 2, 2012
aifarooqi said:
dear nobody know what the new list be its four months till july 2012 ....no body will not be able to tell untill last week of june dear

wait wait wait

Thank you mate,

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Hey Team,

Today no update abt PER/NER . :-\ :-\ :-\........ very boring day.... :( :( :(

w_aamr

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO-CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Feb-2012
Med's Request
3-May 2012
Med's Done....
15-May-2012
shamloo said:

Dear fellows,

With all due respects, I have some suggestions. Since sometimes your profile information is vague or even absent, please give us your full time line when announcing your PER, including:

When was exactly your application received by CIO?
When was your processing fee en-cashed? Based on what your PER says!
What is your NOC?
When did exactly you receive your PER?
What is your feeling about that? like Oscar winner!
Also, please mention your special situation if you have a job offer!

By this, you can easily save this forum from filling with so many question.

Regards,
Shamloo
a +1 from me