+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
FSWCIO said:
is he a she??? may be he/she got PER and day after tomorrow me and jingi will get PER. wow, may be tomorrow u will get it aswell. have u checked ur PO box ? ;D ;D ;D
samirsa r u a she?
hahahah well i dnt know he or she i just noticed i write she .... yes i checked nothing there not even two eggs hahahah

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
aifarooqi said:
why samirsa is not replying what actually they replied she just wrote and off from forum .... i smell fishy fishy :-X :-X :-X
I think she is just a little bit upset. Give her a time, and she will be OK again. You know, I should confess somehow I used to all of you fellows! We should absolutely have a party in Canada in the upcoming future, and absolutely dear aifarooqi should announce it since he is so good in this kind of things! 8) 8) 8)

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
I think she is just a little bit upset. Give her a time, and she will be OK again. You know, I should confess somehow I used to all of you fellows! We should absolutely have a party in Canada in the upcoming future, and absolutely dear aifarooqi should announce it since he is so good in this kind of things! 8) 8) 8)
yah this is a good idea that we should be in contact really i strt feeling this forum like family ....PM your emails to each other ..i think what u ppl says

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
yah this is a good idea that we should be in contact really i strt feeling this forum like family ....PM your emails to each other ..i think what u ppl says
i gave u a +1 bribe so u can make me chef guest in the upcomming party and shampoo should be in charge of washroom :p :p :p :p :p

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
FSWCIO said:
i gave u a +1 bribe so u can make me chef guest in the upcomming party and shampoo should be in charge of washroom :p :p :p :p :p
shamloo ur comments ... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
shamloo ur comments ... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
my question is CIO will only take 500 application for consideration BUT while in process they will reject atleast 5-6 or more application...so mr.aifarooqi u r advised to contact to CIO regarding this issue so CIO could email you asking back ur application when after rejecting someone's application,. hope u got my point. :D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
shamloo said:
I think he is a absolutely party stuff dear aifarooqi! 8) 8) 8)
We would laugh a lot and have fun since he is always high! ;D ;D ;D
Agreed FSWCIO just on one condition. I will be in charge of ladies washroom! :p :p :p
AGreed but on one condition which is u have to treat only aifarooqi as a lady in washroom. :p :p :p

cynthia12

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
All files were sent on the same date
AOR Received.
30-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-06-12
Djoker said:
actually I confused regarding that form ( additional family member ), the spouse required to fill up separate form? if she required where she can put her name?
Dear Djoker,

Yes your spouse is required to fill an additional family form (a seperate form) as well as any dependant child aged 18 years or over. Your spouse should put her name in the applicant name, your name in the spouse name, and the rest is clear I think.
If your spouse hasn't filled up that form this way then CIO are not wrong.
Hope my reply isn't too late!! :)

Best of luck to you !!

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
OK, I think there will be no news tonight for me.
Have a good night.

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cynthia12 said:
Dear Djoker,

Yes your spouse is required to fill an additional family form (a seperate form) as well as any dependant child aged 18 years or over. Your spouse should put her name in the applicant name, your name in the spouse name, and the rest is clear I think.
If your spouse hasn't filled up that form this way then CIO are not wrong.
Hope my reply isn't too late!! :)

Best of luck to you !!
thanks for the clarification, now I'm done, waiting for my docs to return, my spouse never filled up that form( additional family information ) actually that form is very confusing to me, they never said that the spouse should write her name to the applicants, that's why I'm thinking my spouse no need to fill up that form separately, the instruction is not clear, I read the instruction so many times for that form, they should indicate that the spouse need to fill up separately, like the background declaration form it's very clear they mentioned that the spouse need to fill up separately..

anyway I'm waiting for my for docs to return and send it back to CIO I hope the 7242 not yet reached that time..

Goodluck to all!

Tim Hunter

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/01/ 2012.
AOR Received.
29/02/2012.
Med's Request
12/07/2012.
Med's Done....
30/07/2012
Passport Req..
22/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2012
I received my PER mail last night and still a long way to go. Anyway, many thanks to you all. I visit this thread every single day and it has always been reassuring to read your posts and I pray that all the January application get their PER soon. I know how frustrating it is to wait.....tnx again!!!

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
shamloo said:
OK, I think there will be no news tonight for me.
Have a good night.
dont u worry shamloo...INSHALLAH today u will hear good news...we are waiting... :D

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Escape _Artist said:
Congrats Klmy best of luck for next step :)
guess your NOC is 3142
thanx Dear,...same to you...yup NOC 3142... :D

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Tim Hunter said:
I received my PER mail last night and still a long way to go. Anyway, many thanks to you all. I visit this thread every single day and it has always been reassuring to read your posts and I pray that all the January application get their PER soon. I know how frustrating it is to wait.....tnx again!!!
best of luck for ur future...hope for a smooth process 4 ur application