+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

rea_117

Jan 18, 2012
charmpat said:
hi everyone im new here...Im gathering all my requirements now coz im planning to send my applications on july 1,2012 im actually under canadian immigration consultancy but im afraid I think I wanna do it myself..but i dont know how to start can u please help me how to do it step by step.. Ive already paid P22000 to the agency but I think it will only cause delay on my papers coz they have their so called reviewer before they send our documents...And Im not sure if they will prioritize my papers what if we have so many applicants....Please help me decide.
We both have the same concern. I paid $690= P29,000 to cpnis, and it's nonrefundable. I want to retract my papers and do the processing on my own, but my problem is I'm from the province ,flying back and forth might cause me much. Is there anyone who can enlighten me about my concern? Thank you!

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
barackobamaisgood said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS... I GOT PER TODAY...
I APPLIED ON 11 jan 2012, docs received by nova scotia cio on 17 jan 2012 ,

$550 paid by bank draft..

TODAY I GOT PER on 29 feb 2012
my visa office is new delhi india.

great news for me

thanks a lot..

Congratulation buddy.
Hope for smooth process.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
12:26 Wednesday (AST) - Time in Nova Scotia, Canada

dont know what the heelll they are doing this time :p :p :p

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aifarooqi said:
12:26 Wednesday (AST) - Time in Nova Scotia, Canada

dont know what the heelll they are doing this time :p :p :p
they having lunch time... :) :) :) :) :) :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
barackobamaisgood said:
here is the message i received from cic.gc.ca ....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.
wowow Congratulation Dear Bro.... Good Luck on ur MR :D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
muhammadali_31 said:
Salam Every body,

Today I got my application back ...because document was missing, However this information was incorrect, document was in the application they did not check the application properly, I am giving you the guidelines of the process...They recieved my application on 17th January and the letter issued from them was on 13th Feburary.

NOC 7421

I am sending my application back tomorrow with the hope I will make up in the quote because I don't want to wait until July 2012.

Regards
Muhammad Ali
sorry to hear that ... what documents was missing and which country do u live in, as u got application back quickly which is good for u. send it back ..good luck this time ;)

muhammadali_31

Dec 22, 2009
FSWCIO said:
sorry to hear that ... what documents was missing and which country do u live in, as u got application back quickly which is good for u. send it back ..good luck this time ;)
I am from Karachi, Pakistan
well according to them Additional Family Form. however it was in the application they did not checked it properly, They allocated UCI number to my generic form. I don't know what significance that has when I am sending it back. I will repost my application back tomorrow

Regards
Muhammad Ali
NOC 7421

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammadali_31 said:
well according to them Additional Family Form. however it was in the application they did not checked it properly, They allocated UCI number to my generic form. I don't know what significance that has when I am sending it back. I will repost my application back tomorrow

Regards
Muhammad Ali
NOC 7421
r u married? you are applying with your spouse? did you as principal applicant and your spouse filled up the form one copy each both you?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
muhammadali_31 said:

Regards
Muhammad Ali
NOC 7421
why is that?
make sure u send it properly this time....take extra care ..good luck. ;)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
muhammadali_31 said:

Regards
Muhammad Ali
NOC 7421
did they email u before about the application back?? which post service (DHL / Fedex) did they used to send ur application? pls share... :)

Escape _Artist

Star Member
Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
Nomination.....
02-27-2012

great news for me

thanks a lot..
[/quote]

Congrats Barak ............. Best of luck for next step :)

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Escape _Artist said:

great news for me

thanks a lot..

Congrats Barak ............. Best of luck for next step :)
I thought you got your PER 2 days ago? now another PER? many PER... anyway congrtas... your are very lucky have 2 PER.. us we dont have any news... goodluck!

mahali

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2012
congras to every one who got PER.

WHERE ARE U DEAR ARCHITECT2151? WHAT IS NEW ABOUT UR APPLICANT?