+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

cynthia12

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
All files were sent on the same date
AOR Received.
30-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-06-12
FSWCIO said:
what do you mean by we and our? aren't you single? i am heart broken now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LOL I mean by "we" and "our": my family and I, because my father is the main applicant and I'm a dependant, but I'm the one who filled up all the papers and following up the case. Hope you feel better now :D :D :D :D

cynthia12

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
All files were sent on the same date
AOR Received.
30-01-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-06-12
FSWCIO said:
yes yes i am feeling much better now.. could you please confirm me that we will board on a same plane and i will be sitting just beside you and in the middle of u and ur father. agreed? hahahha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
jocking but i pm me about u, i wud like to know about u :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well, hate to break your spirit :p let's keep it professional ! :) you're funny though, keep it up, it's good for the forum with the tension and all :D :D !!

mahali

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2012
FSWCIO said:
sorry i am new in this forum, can you please tell me how did you get your e-case? you still didn't get your PER so how come you got your file number and thus checked your e-cash status? i am really confused. :p
he has an old applicant (simplified one )

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
no, Ireland. Djocker can you tell me where manila is? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ok... Manila is the capital of Philippines.. hehehe

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
FSWCIO said:
sorry i am new in this forum, can you please tell me how did you get your e-case? you still didn't get your PER so how come you got your file number and thus checked your e-cash status? i am really confused. :p
I have an old file number from my previous application dear cynthia12 & dear FSWCIO.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
sat and sunday is off so no news till monday starts there .... i think our 4152 jan applications are coming back no DD encashment news nothing single news from 4152 applicants ..... :(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
sat and sunday is off so no news till monday starts there .... i think our 4152 jan applications are coming back no DD encashment news nothing single news from 4152 applicants ..... :(
what was ur payment option? did u do DD? p[aying by bank card is always good and safe. ;D ;D
another thing, its 6 week now u sent your application, so why dont u email CIO. they will give u exact condition of ur applicaton. Good luck. :'(

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
FSWCIO said:
what was ur payment option? did u do DD? p[aying by bank card is always good and safe. ;D ;D
another thing, its 6 week now u sent your application, so why dont u email CIO. they will give u exact condition of ur applicaton. Good luck. :'(
i sent DD ....but bank is not telling me they start telling me there policies ....

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
shamloo said:
Who said that?! 7.5 is way too much! Are you sure?! Is it official?
LOL.. i was jocking about 7.5..but there will be a minimum score of IELTS and its official. i am worried if they do like australia.. australia ask for min 7 for migration. and who knows 4152 will be there or not...hope for the best. Good Luck. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
LOL.. i was jocking about 7.5..but there will be a minimum score of IELTS and its official. i am worried if they do like australia.. australia ask for min 7 for migration. and who knows 4152 will be there or not...hope for the best. Good Luck. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
according to news only NOC 4152 have minimum of 7.5 over all band in IELTS without less than 7.5 each module..