+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
samirsa said:
Hi aifarooqi

I fully agreed with u.

samirsa
I agree with you too, so I should correct my mistake by admitting that the completeness phase is the phase not the eligibility phase! Actually I was trying to stress on the fact that they are incorporating new applicants with total number even sooner than issuing their PER/NER. Nonetheless, now the question is how long this completeness stage is in our situation? This new, announced cap on the CIC site has been covering applicants until when? until January 10th? until January 20th?...? Are there any possibility that we have already been in the cap?!( No offense, but please answer realistically not optimistically)

How many days are between completeness phase and eligibility phase, which they en-cash processing fee, in our situation?!

By our situation, I mean most of the popular fields have filled already, and based on spreadsheet's information less applicants applied in January compare to previous months; hence, the pending queue should be shorter for us!

whisnz

Jan 23, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
Included all
Nomination.....
PER 29-02-2012
AOR Received.
2nd from VO 21-03-2012
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
09-10-2012
Interview........
waived
hi guys, just letting you know my cc has been processed by CIC...application received by CIC on 11th jan, cc charged 14th feb. NOC 7251.
can you tell me if my cc has been processed does this mean that hopefully a PER is on its way, roughly how long for a PER, I have seen 3days to 2 weeks after cc processed at the moment??

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
I agree with you too, so I should correct my mistake by admitting that the completeness phase is the phase not the eligibility phase! Actually I was trying to stress on the fact that they are incorporating new applicants with total number even sooner than issuing their PER/NER. Nonetheless, now the question is how long this completeness stage is in our situation? This new, announced cap on the CIC site has been covering applicants until when? until January 10th? until January 20th?...? Are there any possibility that we have already been in the cap?!( No offense, but please answer realistically not optimistically)

How many days are between completeness phase and eligibility phase, which they en-cash processing fee, in our situation?!

By our situation, I mean most of the popular fields have filled already, and based on spreadsheet's information less applicants applied in January compare to previous months; hence, the pending queue should be shorter for us!
we are not sure that we are in cap now because what samirsa and i was thinking is the same ...but in between you and one other member raise new thought in which you people connect cap with DD encashment .... but we are saying that keep cap separate and eligibility review and and dd encashment separate. cap does not do to with eligibility review.

i give you example .... that NOC 1122 the most fastest cap was filled on 22 AUG 2011 now what you people think that in 52 days all 500 applications of NOC 1122 got PER and their DD have been encashed....no it cant be possible... we cant give any specific time for check of completeness of the application but what we know that in 52 days 500 applications have been checked for completeness (which is the most fastest and demanded NOC).....and further eligibility review process have been started for them. so what i think is that completeness review should be completed in max 2 weeks and it also depends upon the que of your application also after that 40 to 45 days fro the eligibility review check.

because CIO received 1000 applications and all are not complete may be some body missing some thing may be some mistake so until the completeness not complete they don't count in application they count the application in cap when all things are completed according to checklist and after that eligibility review started which is the imp process which decides your faith.

so if some application is not completed by any means its drop out and next in que will be checked for completeness so if that is complete they count in cap.

our fate depends upon the que before us at CIO simple ..... or some application drop at completeness check.

fingers crossseeeeeeeeeeeeeeed .... ;D :D

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
aifarooqi said:
we are not sure that we are in cap now because what samirsa and i was thinking is the same ...but in between you and one other member raise new thought in which you people connect cap with DD encashment .... but we are saying that keep cap separate and eligibility review and and dd encashment separate. cap does not do to with eligibility review.

i give you example .... that NOC 1122 the most fastest cap was filled on 22 AUG 2011 now what you people think that in 52 days all 500 applications of NOC 1122 got PER and their DD have been encashed....no it cant be possible... we cant give any specific time for check of completeness of the application but what we know that in 52 days 500 applications have been checked for completeness (which is the most fastest and demanded NOC).....and further eligibility review process have been started for them. so what i think is that completeness review should be completed in max 2 weeks and it also depends upon the que of your application also after that 40 to 45 days fro the eligibility review check.

because CIO received 1000 applications and all are not complete may be some body missing some thing may be some mistake so until the completeness not complete they don't count in application they count the application in cap when all things are completed according to checklist and after that eligibility review started which is the imp process which decides your faith.

so if some application is not completed by any means its drop out and next in que will be checked for completeness so if that is complete they count in cap.

our fate depends upon the que before us at CIO simple ..... or some application drop at completeness check.

fingers crossseeeeeeeeeeeeeeed .... ;D :D
Dear aifarooqi,

I received an e-mail from one of my friend about this which is in Persian, and it is too long for translation, so to make a long story short:
This is a time line for an applicant whom his application was returned because of some shortcoming

Here is my time line:
Sent thru FedEx: on nov. 1, 2011
Tracking showed: delivered on nov 4,2011
Stamp on the document was: nov. 2, 2011

They checked it on jan 5, 2012 and sent it back
I received on jan 17, 2012
Sent again on jan 18, 2012
Received on jan 19,2012

This time line indicates us two things:
1-They checked his application for being complete after nearly about two month- completeness check.
2-The completeness date of this applicant shows this is exactly the week that other first week of November's applicants' dd were en-cashed. Consider the fact that our applicant is one of this applicants!

Thus, I think we both are right in some way. You are right because they incorporate us with total number in completeness phase, I was right because actually there is not a big gap between completeness phase and eligibility phase, maybe a day or two! Then, after nearly about two week they are going to send us PER/NER email in third phase- selection & admissibility. I think sadly now it is more clear. I still wish I will be wrong dear.

I think all this complications are CIO's faults since they can inform us for every phase by e-mail very easily. On the other hand, due to the fact that based on my new information from completeness phase to selection & admissibility phase is about two weeks, they just send us an e-mail for final decision.

Please note that eligibility review phase is not as same as selection & admissibility phase. One is related to en-cashing processing fee and the other to PER/NER decision.

mahali

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2012
Actually it is the timeline of the member of november 2011 thread with the name of architect2151.you can find him in spreadsheet too.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
whisnz said:
hi guys, just letting you know my cc has been processed by CIC...application received by CIC on 11th jan, cc charged 14th feb. NOC 7251.
can you tell me if my cc has been processed does this mean that hopefully a PER is on its way, roughly how long for a PER, I have seen 3days to 2 weeks after cc processed at the moment??
Hi dear,

Thank you so much for your information friend. Now, they forward your application to selection & admissibility: assessing your points. If your points are enough, you will hopefully get a PER e-mail so soon. This may take about two weeks.

Again thank you so much for sharing this good news.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
mahali said:
Actually it is the timeline of the member of november 2011 thread with the name of architect2151.you can find him in spreadsheet too.
Hi friendو

من حسین کاظمی هستم ;)

What is your idea about whisnz's post?

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
whisnz said:
Guys based on whisnz's post, I think this week update is at least until January 11th! Really good news!

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
Guys based on whisnz's post, I think this week update is at least until January 11th! Really good news!
oh my GOD i think according to my NOC and cap filling status .... i will be OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

this is veryyyyyyyyyyy bad :)

and shamloo why dont you keeep me happy for atleast one day :p hhahahhha lets see bro what happens no matter what happens discussing here is really very interesting ...

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
aifarooqi said:
oh my GOD i think according to my NOC and cap filling status .... i will be OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

this is veryyyyyyyyyyy bad :)

and shamloo why dont you keeep me happy for atleast one day :p hhahahhha lets see bro what happens no matter what happens discussing here is really very interesting ...
I am so sorry dear aifarooqi. My cousin always says about me, you are like an owl with a bad omen; always has a bad news! I admit that I am a little bit pessimistic about everything, but sincerely I hope I will be wrong and you will be in the cap. Like I said before, some day we would laugh about all of this in Canada together. ;)

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
shamloo said:
I am so sorry dear aifarooqi. My cousin always says about me, you are like an owl with a bad omen; always has a bad news! I admit that I am a little bite pessimistic about everything, But sincerely I hope I will be wrong and you will be in the cap. Like I said before, some day we would laugh about all of this in Canada together. ;)
hahah its oki dear me just loving this whole discussion ...

Arshinee

Feb 14, 2012
samirsa said:
HI

Is there any January, 2012 applicants.....Please update your status.....

samirsa
Hi,
My application was sent on 07/01/12 ( spore by courier ) and received by Mike on 10/01/12. Cap was still at 319 on 10/01/12 (3233). Cap has reached 500 on feb 14! So far no news!

Rgds,
Shinee

kassiopeq

Aug 11, 2011
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/02/2012 (cc charged 06/03/2012)
Nomination.....
PER: 12-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Hi guys,
Application received on Jan. 3rd. Still no news... Fingers crossed for good news this or next week......

Kassiopeq

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Arshinee said:
Hi,
My application was sent on 07/01/12 ( spore by courier ) and received by Mike on 10/01/12. Cap was still at 319 on 10/01/12 (3233). Cap has reached 500 on feb 14! So far no news!

Rgds,
Shinee
You are on the borderline friend. Try to find out that your processing fee is already en-cashed or not? This the only way that you could be sure, or just wait for another two weeks for getting probable PER e-mail if you are lucky enough!