+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

ibtihaj

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jan-2012
Nomination.....
PER: 28-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 overall,Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hopefully will waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hello all and congrats ppl on getting PERs soo fast 8)

i would like to ask whats next? we will receive a letter to submit out PCC? if anyone could please mention the next process point by point , i wud be greatfull , regards

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
immanuelluna said:
thnx for the reply bro. My NOC is 7241. I dont have idea if my DD encashed or not. what do u tink?
Sorry to say that, but are you sure your application was complete? I am the same NOC and received the PER last night.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
immanuelluna said:
yes im sure it was complete. I checked it 10 times before sending to CIO. How can i check if my application will be sent back? how long will it take for CIO to return incomplete docs? Do you know someone same status as mine? thnx for the reply bro.
No I don't know any one with same status like you. They use regular mail dear, so it depends on a destination between Canada and where you live.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
jingi said:
Hi all,

I received my application bak sterday..... No plans for re-applying......

They have written that my application reached after the CAP was filled, hence i don't fall in the NOC 4152 category n they have sent my application bak....
:eek: :eek: :eek: so sorry to hear that ... so i am getting it in a week time hopefully. u got ur app back in india?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
FSWCIO said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: so sorry to hear that ... so i am getting it in a week time hopefully. u got ur app back in india?
i dnt know the people in India and Bangladesh receiving application back ...and me sitting in UAE in middle but i haven't received back mine (samirsa 5th jan applicant received back application ....jingi 23 jan applicant received back .... but me 9th jan haven't got back .... i don't what the hell is going on and one thing more i mailed them 2 days back to know status ...ne reply in how much time they reply any body have idea ...???

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
i dnt know the people in India and Bangladesh receiving application back ...and me sitting in UAE in middle but i haven't received back mine (samirsa 5th jan applicant received back application ....jingi 23 jan applicant received back .... but me 9th jan haven't got back .... i don't what the hell is going on and one thing more i mailed them 2 days back to know status ...ne reply in how much time they reply any body have idea ...???
may be they will consider ur application ..i dnt know when will i get it back..i am counting the time :(
jingi u in india?

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
aifarooqi said:
There weeks as I heard before dear!

soomro786

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
16-03-2012(PER)
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
Interview........
Waiting for Schedule
rocky994 said:
It was clearly mentioned in the letter that you are permitted to submit a copy if originals are in CIO also it was instructed that if you need your original back please letter us know and without receipt of this letter we would not send the docs back, my friend had the intention for reapplying so he didn't send any request for docs return i was in UAE during that time and we together prepared his second application, highlighted few things in CIO letter and sent it, after sending his second application to CIO after 01 month he got his 1st application's documents back even without requesting and that day he told me his second application would be refused and thats wat happened.
But how CIC can do this if you check IMM5612E(Application Checklist) section 9 (Proof of Langauge Proficiency) every thing mentioned clearly
(Applicant are pemitted to submit a copy of their language test results with a new application only if original test results were submitted with a prevoius Federal Skilled Worker application on or June 26, 2010 and were not returned to the applicant. All copies of language test results must be accompanied by photocopy of refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds original )

My application also has been refused but in letter they do not mentioned that they will sent back my application or not. So I have also sent my application with copy of my IELTS again with cover letter and printout of my refusal email.

I hope my application will be accepted as compelete

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
IELTS original copy should go along wid ur application .. order another IELTS result from ur local british council or WINGS centre. Dont bother about these silly things. ;)

soomro786

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
16-03-2012(PER)
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
Interview........
Waiting for Schedule
FSWCIO said:
IELTS original copy should go along wid ur application .. order another IELTS result from ur local british council or WINGS centre. Dont bother about these silly things. ;)

Well now my application reached CIC by 27 feb

But they have to follow the instruction mentioned by them in checklist if not my application will also come back

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Fellows who intend to apply again, read the below link.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/immigration-overhaul-would-let-employers-choose-prospects/article2354767/

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
soomro786 said:

But they have to follow the instruction mentioned by them in checklist if not my application will also come back
I agree with you, you haven't done anything wrong! Could you call them, and stress your concern about the matter?! I think it will be a good idea!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
soomro786 said:

in application checklist they asked ORIGINAL IELTS documents and u ticked there, isnt it? if they follow it , they will return and if u have given them any cover letter mentoned why is ur original copy isn't included than it will go for processing . Good Luck. :)