+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

droseni26

Feb 1, 2012
well i posted my application 6th jan 2012, and the CIO received it on the 12th jan 2012. Still waiting for response NOC 3111. Is it compulsory to speak french to be qualify for QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER?.

dwarika

Feb 2, 2012
Hi
I posted my application on 6th of jan 2012 and and it reached the cic office on 14th of jan 2012 . One week after that when i visted the cic website for application numbers , the cap was full for 3113. Are there any chances that my application will fall within the cap of 500 for noc 3113. How long does it take to get this confirmation ? if not within the cap how long does cic take take to return my application ? anybody plz reply.
with regards

bereth

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dwarika said:
Hi
I posted my application on 6th of jan 2012 and and it reached the cic office on 14th of jan 2012 . One week after that when i visted the cic website for application numbers , the cap was full for 3113. Are there any chances that my application will fall within the cap of 500 for noc 3113. How long does it take to get this confirmation ? if not within the cap how long does cic take take to return my application ? anybody plz reply.
with regards
hi dwarika,

we have the same NOC. I cant tell if you made it to the cap or not.
The cap was reached on the 16th January 2012. But nobody knows how they process our application.
They usually send back the application through snail mail. there is an applicant in the other thread who said, he/she just received his/ her application back today. He/she applied on the first week of October.

hine

Feb 2, 2012
Hi all,

I am willing to apply soon,but plzzzz advise me which path will take shortest time for processing & getting visa.

If I get some job offer frm employer in canada.
Or
Should I apply under federal skilled workers category.

I am pakistani residing in dubai.plzzzz guide me.

kayus22

Jan 9, 2012
canadafsw7216 said:
Hi All,

My Application reached CIC, NS, Canada on 2nd Dec 2011. I'm yet to get a response from CIC

NOC 7216
I applied under this same category but my application was returned and I want to re-apply. Pls can you kindly put me through this time around. You can send me a mail on whykayode@yahoo.com. Tx

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
hello m also a January 2012 applicant..wish u all the best for your applications...

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
hello m also a January 2012 applicant..wish u all the best for your applications...

welcome and good luck to all of us here.. God bless!

dwarika

Feb 2, 2012
hi,
HRSDc canada has announced new NOC. Is it expected to cause changes for the eligible occupations for the coming immigration rules?
And one more question please , how long does it take to know that our application is within the capacity or not from the day the application had reached cic office? with regards dwarika

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
LATEST UPDATE ON CIC WEBSITE FOR THE APPLICATION RECEIVED:

Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, the CIO cannot review each application for completeness on the same day it arrives at the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but these figures are meant as a guide only. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it reaches the CIO.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kayus22 said:
I applied under this same category but my application was returned and I want to re-apply. Pls can you kindly put me through this time around. You can send me a mail on whykayode @ yahoo.com. Tx
why your appl. was returned?and when you applied?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
hine said:
Hi all,

I am willing to apply soon,but plzzzz advise me which path will take shortest time for processing & getting visa.

If I get some job offer frm employer in canada.
Or
Should I apply under federal skilled workers category.

I am pakistani residing in dubai.plzzzz guide me.
job offer is not the easy process if u dont have the genuine job offer request, if some of your friend relative doing business there and wana send u job offer that is not he esy because they have to prove that they ar not getting the person there in canada and it require a lot of investigation but if there is genuine job offer indeed it is the fastest process.

and for federal skilled u have to see that field in u are working is open or not whether they are taking the application for the work exp u have so this process takes 8 to 18 months depending upon your luck.

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fotkifolkslove said:
anyone got aor guys...
I received my AOR n the email today. it took me 6 weeks to receive it.

TIMELINE:
-They (CIO- Nova Scotia) charged my credit card 3 weeks after receiving my application.
-they sent me an AOR 6 weeks after receiving my application

Im wishing goodluck to the rest. :)

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayonnaise said:
I received my AOR n the email today. it took me 6 weeks to receive it.

TIMELINE:
-They (CIO- Nova Scotia) charged my credit card 3 weeks after receiving my application.
-they sent me an AOR 6 weeks after receiving my application

Im wishing goodluck to the rest. :)
congrats for your PER.Please tell us you timeline i.e. Date of receiving,NOC,VO.GOD bless you for your life ahead.