n/a
Passport Req..
PPR date 05-09-2012 / letter received 10-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2012 / visa received 26-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012 :)
G.Ysabelle said:
To all ka sis and bro here sa forum. My husband just shared to me a very bad news with regards to my mother in law who is up to now been battling with cancer (breast) since 2010. All we know she is getting better until this recent news that her cancer just spread all over her body now... and she only have limited time to live.

We had 2 tourist visa application last year of May 2011 that was refused, the purpose of that tourist visa application was to celebrate my husband's 50th Birthday and for his sick mother to see and meet with her grand daughter in law with me and my husband. Now, will it be possible if we (my husband and his family in Edmonton) write an email or send a letter to Embassy Manila with regards to our present situation? supported by my mother in law's doctor's verification letter? just to expedite our sponsorship approval?

I need your input guys... not even sure if there are cases like this before. But my mother in law is already laying on her death bed and just waiting... we do all hope at least she could see her youngest daughter in law as her last wishes. My mother in law just met and talk to my daughter only through skype and YM for 2 1/2 years already. I can attached supporting letters as well from our previous tourist visa application that we clearly indicate that my mother in law is already very sick at those time. Any advices or opinion will help. Thanks. God Bless.
Hi sis ysabelle, virtual hug..

Kung Ako Nasa case mo, yes I'll do it... Walang mawawala naman and better if I tried kesa Hindi..

I think that will fall under compassionate /compelling reason. Yes submit all supporting docs na Meron..

If hindi mag work, Im not sure Kung pwede Ang temporary visa application Kasi emergency/urgent travel naman yan. Sa ibang embassy Kasi may ganun... Un nagaapply ng temporary visa application habang pinaprocess Ang spousal application, lalo na kung mga ganyang case...

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
merger said:
Hi sis ysabelle, virtual hug..

Kung Ako Nasa case mo, yes I'll do it... Walang mawawala naman and better if I tried kesa Hindi..

I think that will fall under compassionate /compelling reason. Yes submit all supporting docs na Meron..

If hindi mag work, Im not sure Kung pwede Ang temporary visa application Kasi emergency/urgent travel naman yan. Sa ibang embassy Kasi may ganun... Un nagaapply ng temporary visa application habang pinaprocess Ang spousal application, lalo na kung mga ganyang case...
Thanks Merger... yes "rjjsome" just PM me with regards to my situation and she advised the same thing, by applying an URGENT TRV while waiting for the sponsorship approval here in Manila, in a week it can be process. I am just awaiting the original letter from my mother in law's doctor, ipapa express ni hubby mailing dito. Nakaka pang hina kahit di dapat ako affected, but I have witnessed kasi how my mother in law accepted, adored and loved our little daughter (2 1/2 y.o now) from afar. We hope it will work out and immigration officer will sympathize with us. Thanks again...

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. sent 28-03-2012 / App. Received 30-03-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
received by CEM 09-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sayongs said:
after Decision made status on ecas, how long until the "decision letter" arrives? thank you!
Calling sis peli!

Pano ba Gawin un spreadsheet? Hehe. May link ba or reference how to do it?

Wala pa kami for April Manila applicants.. Baka Keri ko Gawin para may reference din kami :)

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
merger said:
Calling sis peli!

Pano ba Gawin un spreadsheet? Hehe. May link ba or reference how to do it?

Wala pa kami for April Manila applicants.. Baka Keri ko Gawin para may reference din kami :)
Hi merger, gawa gawa ko lang un, hehehe. register ka ng google account then go to google docs and create a new spreadsheet, parang gumagawa ka din ng MS excel spreadsheet =)

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
G.Ysabelle said:
Thanks Merger... yes "rjjsome" just PM me with regards to my situation and she advised the same thing, by applying an URGENT TRV while waiting for the sponsorship approval here in Manila, in a week it can be process. I am just awaiting the original letter from my mother in law's doctor, ipapa express ni hubby mailing dito. Nakaka pang hina kahit di dapat ako affected, but I have witnessed kasi how my mother in law accepted, adored and loved our little daughter (2 1/2 y.o now) from afar. We hope it will work out and immigration officer will sympathize with us. Thanks again...
Hi Ysabelle, hugs to you and your family.. yes they are right, no harm in trying... family needs to be together during these times more than ever..

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
merger said:
Hello everyone!

Advice please... Sino dito used the maiden name in her application? I used my maiden name sa application.

Would this create a problem sa CFO seminar? Or wala naman Kaso un basta may passport and visa Ka na?

Thanks!
hi sis, also used my maiden name, no problem with that as long as consistent ung name mo sa passport mo and other docs. tsaka ko na lang pproblemahin name change pag tapos na tong process na to, hehe

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
My mother in law passed away 7 hours ago, my husband just phoned me and we are both crying with this very sad news. The urgency of applying tourist visa is too late... I was thinking siguro pag may PPR request na ako I will submit along with it yung Doctor's Letter and Death Certificate ng mother in law ko, just to prove to the immigration officers that they had deprived the right of my sick mother in law battling with cancer and her daughter in law to meet in person, IF AND ONLY they believed us from our two (2) Tourist Visa Application that they refused on May 2011 sana she was able to enjoy her remaining months with her youngest daughter in law.... Sorry to express this but I just need to release yung disappointment ko with our Manila, Embassy. Immigration Officers are playing GOD when they are NOT, they cannot just plan and manipulate the lives of the families who are seeking to be together... they are ruthless!!!!

I will never forget my mother in law, even if I met and spent just few months with her in person before I get back here sa Phils. we continued to write e-mails and chat for the past 3 years. She is truly a remarkable person and very supportive to me and my husband in spite all odds. I will miss her dearly...

xrozz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-12
File Transfer...
01-05-12
Passport Req..
issued 08-05-12, received 25-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
Aug. 02, 2012
Feeling ko ang tagal tagal kong di nagvisit ng forum 5days lng pla hehe. Palibhasa dati araw..lol.

Ang tahimik ah...haay 2wiks na since nag appear un mailing adres ko sna masundan na ng another update o kya pwede rin DM na agad pra di sla mapagod kaka update hehehe.

xrozz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-12
File Transfer...
01-05-12
Passport Req..
issued 08-05-12, received 25-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
Aug. 02, 2012
Such a bad news... :( Condolence sis...

rozeky_ara

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-01-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012 (DM via ECAS 18-08-2012)
LANDED..........
04-10-2012
sarsicola said:
what do you mean bayad? yung mga fees na babayaran sa CIC? yung husband ko na yung nagbayad eh. so hindi ko alam. hehe
Hi Sis, March 2012 batch kami... na amazed ako ba... na transfer sa manila ang papers niyo may 4 then PPR ka may 8?.. nice lagi ganyan... hehe.. bago lang kami na approved june lang... for sponsorship approval... :)

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
rozeky_ara said:
Hi Sis, March 2012 batch kami... na amazed ako ba... na transfer sa manila ang papers niyo may 4 then PPR ka may 8?.. nice lagi ganyan... hehe.. bago lang kami na approved june lang... for sponsorship approval... :)
may 8 yung letter pero may15 ko na nareceive yung letter. not sure kasi kung kailan talaga sinesend out ng CEM yung PPR Letter tapos dadaan pa ng philpost kasi regular mail lang naman yun. pero short pa rin yung period kasi less than a month since we received the approval to the time that we received the PPR Letter.

goodluck sa application nyo.

She29

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 29, 2012 SPR approved:July 4, 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 15, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 20, 2012
sarsicola said:
may 8 yung letter pero may15 ko na nareceive yung letter. not sure kasi kung kailan talaga sinesend out ng CEM yung PPR Letter tapos dadaan pa ng philpost kasi regular mail lang naman yun. pero short pa rin yung period kasi less than a month since we received the approval to the time that we received the PPR Letter.

goodluck sa application nyo.
congrats sis.. bilis ng processing ng sau.. sana kami na next :)

sarsicola

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 22, 2011
Passport Req..
May 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 27, 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
She29 said:
congrats sis.. bilis ng processing ng sau.. sana kami na next :)
naku matagal pa nga to kasi almost 3 months kami before sponsorship approval.

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. sent 28-03-2012 / App. Received 30-03-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
received by CEM 09-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
G.Ysabelle said:
My mother in law passed away 7 hours ago, my husband just phoned me and we are both crying with this very sad news. The urgency of applying tourist visa is too late... I was thinking siguro pag may PPR request na ako I will submit along with it yung Doctor's Letter and Death Certificate ng mother in law ko, just to prove to the immigration officers that they had deprived the right of my sick mother in law battling with cancer and her daughter in law to meet in person, IF AND ONLY they believed us from our two (2) Tourist Visa Application that they refused on May 2011 sana she was able to enjoy her remaining months with her youngest daughter in law.... Sorry to express this but I just need to release yung disappointment ko with our Manila, Embassy. Immigration Officers are playing GOD when they are NOT, they cannot just plan and manipulate the lives of the families who are seeking to be together... they are ruthless!!!!

I will never forget my mother in law, even if I met and spent just few months with her in person before I get back here sa Phils. we continued to write e-mails and chat for the past 3 years. She is truly a remarkable person and very supportive to me and my husband in spite all odds. I will miss her dearly...
Aww... My condolences to you and your family sis..

Hope ur alright. I'm sure she's with Him now and will be a guiding angel to all of you